anybody had physcic predicitons from gail?

ohhhhhh wow hun :hugs: that's a fab reading, how do you feel???

shocked as we said we wasn't sure if to start trying now or wait till we went on holiday june 2011, so its right and anne is my great grandma

I had one, just a bit of fun for me, didn't get my hopes up too much which is just as well because she was wrong for me I'm afraid! Good luck ladies

fingers crossed for everyone. free will can stop them from being correct so make sure your all bd alot

this was mine:
gail
Im shown your first conception is to be before Christmas, lovely baby girl,
multi birth twin boys, for October conception 2013,

aimes:
baby in October 2011! boy? another baby for you in 2012.

You do know the readers ask you not to print their readings? As other psychics copy them it says this in your email.

thats a good reading hun and both tie in well considering gail said before xmas :) was a lovely reading. lets hope our predicted months our right. i dont think mine is right i shoudl find out inless then 2 weeks and i have bd enough but just not feelign hopefull. only on day 19 though so i doubt i would get any symptoms yet.

Good luck though claire sounds lovely

oh bugger sorry hun just noticed it said 2011. i bet you will be preg b4 xmas :)

not sure mine is going to be right im cd 20 dont have any feelings at all :S ahh well bit of fun ey

im not too sure hun im on day 20 of my cycle. i didnt get a postive opk as i ran out but i could have ovulated from the 16-18 so if i did it would be about 4dpo something like that hun xx

if youre only 4dpo hun there wont be any symptoms yet ... keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

aww thanks hun! really appreciate it..hope you get your bfp very soon! i was predicted a baby girl aswell :) aww!!
i will update you nxt week hopefully with bfp.eeek

fingers crossed for you ... I have to wait until february for mine :rofl:

Anybody have Gails web site?? I can't seem to find it...

Thanks

i just used this girl and she gave me the same month of conception as the last reading i got. so did another girl on here. https://conceptionreader.webs.com/

Ok I already paid so will she send me an email asking for my information?

i got my bfp!!! after all that worrying and not a postive opk! i got my bfp on the 4th xx

Hello :wave:

Gail has predicted a Clear November Conception for me with a healthy little boy born in 2011 :) I'm on cd14 now and should be ovulating any time now / tomorrow so I'm keeping everything crossed that she's right :)

Also had a few other readings and 2 of them also said November 2010 conception.

Good Luck All :dust: :dust:

Good luck to everyone. I got a reading saying an Oct/Nov BFP well I ovulated this month (I think) One OPK said yes the clear blue monitor and the other reg OPK's have not shown it yet so I really how she is correct and I get my BFP by Thanksgiving so I can share the news with all my family together!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->