anybody had physcic predicitons from gail?

I think my fella is going to be a very tired guy in January and February then :blush:

So glad it worked for you lilangelx :thumbup:

Really hope I'll be here soon letting you all know Gail was right about me too
[-o<

Just recieved my gail prediction! (I ordered last night around 9 or 10 & it was in my inbox when I woke up around 8:30)

There is a lady spirit wants us to get in order, finance, property and security.
(I have a feeling it's my MIL. This sounds like concerns she would have! She had my DH at my age and he was unplanned and there were alot of money problems and house hunting issues when he was little and it makes sense she wouldn't want us to go through what she and FIL did)

January to February 2011 conception with a healthy baby girl!!!!
(The only other time I went to a physcic she said my first child would be a girl)
June 2012 a boy!
Alot of positive changes around my path over the next few years after that a 2015 conception around May, which is also a boy
"I pick up healthy pregnancies with no problems and a very happy path ahead of you"

I never thought that we would have 3 children! This reading makes me very happy.
Only bad part is that we are almost 110% i'm preg (I would be about 4 or 5 weeks and i've been taking tests but their all negative) So this reading would mean that i'm not right now which makes me sad :(

Should I tell DH that I got this done? I don't want him to think that i'm a crazy loon!

I couldn't help blurting mine out to my fella and he seemed qite happy about it :blush:

Maybe yours will be the same?

Yeah I understand the feeling of being a bit sad it wasn't happening sooner, but January / February will be here before you know it. Maybe af is on the way? Mine has been particularly cruel lately (however light it's been) and I've got af symptoms mixed up with pg symptoms.

:hugs:

I couldn't help blurting mine out to my fella and he seemed qite happy about it :blush:

Maybe yours will be the same?

Yeah I understand the feeling of being a bit sad it wasn't happening sooner, but January / February will be here before you know it. Maybe af is on the way? Mine has been particularly cruel lately (however light it's been) and I've got af symptoms mixed up with pg symptoms.

:hugs:

I showed it to him and he pretty much said that it hit close to home with what the spirit said because apparently his mom had said something along the lines of that to him a month or so before she passed. He seemed a little taken back when I said "your going to think i'm nuts but I had a physic do a pregnancy reading!" but once he saw it he was happy :) Then asked if there is a website where expecting/ttc OH can talk about the crazy things us girls do!!!

I just got my gail reading.. She feels that I will be prego very soon within 6 weeks but I may be pregnant already? I'm in my 2ww now so fingers crossed!! She also feels I will have a Daughter, and the possibility of 2 other pregnancies, with one other one for sure! Its up to me?.... This kinda goes with what Sanda said too.... girl and 2 boys, but her conception was March next year.

I just got my gail reading.. She feels that I will be prego very soon within 6 weeks but I may be pregnant already? I'm in my 2ww now so fingers crossed!! She also feels I will have a Daughter, and the possibility of 2 other pregnancies, with one other one for sure! Its up to me?.... This kinda goes with what Sanda said too.... girl and 2 boys, but her conception was March next year.

It's funny most of my predictions have said November conception, but Sandra said baby boy born in October of next year, conception around February. Which does seem to be quite a bit far off from the majority of my readings, Obviously I'm hoping for a November Conception :) I shall be testing on or maybe just before - if I can't wait that long - the 21st Nov

Good Luck all :dust: I want to see lots of BFP this month :)

I ordered one at midnight on a sunday, and I had the reading in my inbox within 12 hours I think :) She's very good at getting back to people :D

Yeah, she's had quite alot of correct predictions from what I've seen, keeping my fingers crossed a feb conception is correct for me :D

other 2 predictions i have arnt well known and joanne is known to copy and pasting so my hopes are on gails - i wont have anymore after hers x

I have to say after reading my reading from Gail I was left with such a sense of overwhelming calmness and utter pma, she's brilliant :D

Hello :wave:

Just to let everyone know Gail predicted me a "clear November conception" and I had my BFP on 19th(very faint) / 20th (clear blue digi) November :)

She has predicted me a healthy lil boy. I also had correct readings from Jenny Renny and Ruby for Nov all lil boy and Psychic Star November with a lil girl. Only time will tell if it's a complete accurate reading, but neverthe less I am so happy with them :)

I would definitely recommend having them, funds permitting, just as a bit of fun and not to take them too seriously, I particularly had lovely readings from Gail and Psychic Star.

Just to let everyone know Gail predicted me a "clear November conception" and I had my BFP on 19th(very faint) / 20th (clear blue digi) November :)

She has predicted me a healthy lil boy. I also had correct readings from Jenny Renny and Ruby for Nov all lil boy and Psychic Star November with a lil girl. Only time will tell if it's a complete accurate reading, but neverthe less I am so happy with them :)

I would definitely recommend having them, funds permitting, just as a bit of fun and not to take them too seriously, I particularly had lovely readings from Gail and Psychic Star.

Congratulations! It is lovely to hear your predictions came true too. I have a few predicting December for me and reading your post gives me even more hope! Thank you. :hugs:

LOL, I told my DH about my reading from Gail (she predicted a BFP by December 2010). He told me he thought it was dumb I did that and then immediately said he hoped it was true! :)

AF is due in about 1 week & so far the only symptoms I've had are my bbs are starting to feel sore, which is normal about 1 week before AF shows :( I can test the 1st weekend in December so if I don't get pregnant now then Gail's reading will be wrong. We'll see!

Good luck to you all! :)

Congratulations! It is lovely to hear your predictions came true too. I have a few predicting December for me and reading your post gives me even more hope! Thank you. :hugs:

abs07 - my OH didnt agree with me what he called "wasting my money" but he's still pleased the majority were right :)

I had a few others that said other months, but the majority was Nov, and luckily we got our BFP this month.

Yay - Congrats Marie! :)

I went back and re-read my reading and she stated that my conception month would be anytime through December 2010. So I guess AF could come now and then I could conceive in December. We'll see - I just hope it happens soon! :)

LOL, I told my DH about my reading from Gail (she predicted a BFP by December 2010). He told me he thought it was dumb I did that and then immediately said he hoped it was true! :)

AF is due in about 1 week & so far the only symptoms I've had are my bbs are starting to feel sore, which is normal about 1 week before AF shows :( I can test the 1st weekend in December so if I don't get pregnant now then Gail's reading will be wrong. We'll see!

Good luck to you all! :)

Men are weird creatures aren't they? :haha: My DH would go nuts if he knew what I'd spent on readings.

Good luck with your December testing. Fx'd for a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->