Anybody have brown cm? Should I be worried?

Praying, honey. I know how agonizing the wait is for that scan. Have you experienced this with any of your other pregnancies?

If not, it doesn't necessarily signify anything bad. :hugs: Hang in there.

Keeping everything crossed for you, I had lots of bleeding with dd2 and all was fine with her, just terrifying for me, try and get some rest if you can hun xx

Thank you
No had a little pink spotting last pregnancy but that was after sex but not brown spotting.

Well they said that all they can see at the moment is a sac which measures 5 and a half weeks which looks healthy, so I have to go back in 2 weeks to check all is ok. I'm 8 weeks according to my last period but I didn't ovulate until 3 weeks after so if you count from ovulation I would be 5 weeks. So I'm hoping the blood clears off and all is fine in 2 weeks. 🙄

gestational age is by LMP, which is usually 2 weeks before O. Adjusted for your week late O, you should be measuring 7 weeks... praying for you

:hugs: Glad you have gone to get it checked out and they are now monitoring you. Can get so confusing with the dates. Good luck hope all calms down for you soon X

Hey just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and praying that little sac develops no problem. I never spotted with my first little girl, so now i have very light pink tainting the progesterone supplement i'm on this time and it's freaking me out, so i literally can't compare. The only time i had brown spotting was when my miscarriage started but it was not on and off like you describe, it was immediate, constant and very obvious very quickly what it was. In your case it's more likely old blood. Stay positive xx

It's not looking good it's red now with big clots so it's looking like A miscarriage I'm gutted to say the least. I just want it over with. Thanks for all your thoughts. Xxx

Ricschick, I'm so sorry to hear this! :( Please be good to yourself, and take care.

I'm so sorry to read this :cry: What a truly awful thing to happen to you.

Bleeding has eased a bit. It's like a period. I've taken a clearblue digital and it says 2-3 which means I'm around 4-5weeks pregnant, going from ovulation date I'd be about 5 weeks. Il retest on Monday and see if it either goes up or not. X

Hi Ricschick, I'm so sorry you are going through this! I hope you have a happy outcome and I have everything crossed for you.
Are you still getting symptoms?
If it's of any help I had on/off spotting/bleeding, brown pink red with all three of my children. I also had a miscarriage but the difference between the bleeds with my children and my miscarriage was it started as spotting, brown, but progressed to proper bleeding and pain and didn't slow down. My symptoms disappeared literally overnight as well. I had an early scan which showed five weeks (I was meant to be 8 weeks but my dates weren't off, whereas your ov date is) but they also said the heartbeat was unusually slow. So I think from this I knew what was about to happen. You haven't been told anything like this I'm assuming, and you say it's lessened which is good, when is your next scan? I hope you are ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->