Anybody "know" what gender they are having?

Mamamumum

Reaction score
Just curious really! And thought it would be fun to look back on once we find out the genders!
From day one I've felt this baby is a boy. I didn't have a clue with my son, I was totally 50/50. With my daughter I 100% knew she was a girl from the get go. I even bought girly clothes and a pink teddy before we found out the gender!
This time I'm positive it's a boy as I've been drinking a load more milk which was my craving with DS1. And also, I really hated my OH during that pregnancy. I almost left him! I really really couldn't stand even the sight of him. I was much more amiable and friendly during my daughters pregnancy! But the last week or so I have started detesting my OH again. So... definite boy inkling over here :blue:
How about you?

I was absolutely insistent with my son that I was going to have a girl.... I was 100% wrong 😂

I'm getting that feeling again that it's a girl this time though, I have no strong preference toward either one or the other but I really feel like it is! Time will tell I guess!

I was CONVINCED I was having a boy. Absolutely convinced. Odds were very strong for a boy, too. My DH's side is nothing but males for the last 4 generations. We even had a name picked out!! But turns out we're having a girl! Lol! We are super excited!

I was about 80% sure it was a boy. It's a boy :)

I typically think its a girl because hubby and I want a boy sooo bad but we will be over the moon happy either way. We are set with a boy name... and have no idea with a girl name. With the Old wives tales... they all point to girl. I am having genetic testing this coming week so I could know by Wednesday... but we plan on having a gender reveal next month... IF I can hold out that long!!

I have a feeling it's a boy. I even have a name picked out already. Lol

I have a strong feeling this one is a girl!
I was very sure from the beginning last time I was having a boy and was right!

With my son, I knew he was a boy the day I found out I was pregnant.

With this one, I think it's a girl but I can't tell if it's because i'm hoping for a girl or if it's a genuine feeling. haha.

With this one, I think it's a girl but I can't tell if it's because i'm hoping for a girl or if it's a genuine feeling. haha.

This exactly!

Before I conceived I knew boy. I was never attracted to girlie things, always boy stuff. Dreamed about my boy. Even the wives tales said boy. Everyone thought boy. And I'm having a boy :)

With my son I thought it was a girl until the day we had the scan and then I just new it would be a boy! I was right! I even referred to the baby as a he even though I kept saying girl... lol! This pregnancy, again I think it is a girl but I have a while to wait! DH says girl too!

I have a feeling it's a boy, and everyone around me says the same! So funny...

I asked my acupuncturist because I've heard that they can tell the gender by your pulse. He said it was too early to tell from the pulse but he looked at my eyes and said it was a boy right away... Not a tough one to guess when there are only two options to choose from :happydance:

I've been wrong for both my previous pregnancies haha. But my husband has been right both times and known exactly when I was pregnant. He knows me better than o do haha. He says this one is a girl. Calls baby a she and her all the time. I'm only 6 weeks so we have a while to go haha

This exactly! Although I am trying to convince myself to assume it is a boy... that way I will be more prepared if the u/s tech says it's a boy! I would hate to start crying or something..... :wacko:

I was correct this time, but I was wrong with my first four babies. lol. But some people get it right every time, or most of the time! Crazy! It took a lot of experience for me to truly know.

I have a real feeling this ones a girl, probably just because this pregnancy has been so different so far and because I'd really love another boy.

I'm thinking this is a girl, the pregnancy has been quite different to my sons and at my 12 week scan the nub was girly so fingers crossed!

I convinced myself I was having a boy the first time round because I SO wanted a girl but didn't want to be disappointed. My daughter is now 3 :)

This time I have no idea, but my mum is convinced it's a boy for some reason.

I'm really hoping for a girl but am almost certain it'll be a boy. I want a girl so bad that I will end up the only woman in a house full of boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->