Anybody not get BFP for a long time?

After spending much time on this site, misc. researching and tracking my cycles I've found myself always symptom spotting after ovulation. I've been telling myself not to but it's SO hard! Especially the sore boob thing... I'll squish em every day past ovulation, hoping they hurt :haha: It's been 10 years since my youngest was born and I don't remember having ANY symptoms besides a :bfp: At least my cycles seem pretty regular since stopping the BC pill... except for my most recent menses, lasting only 2 days instead of the usual 5-6 :shrug:

Two weeks after missed period with one of my boys and didn't get a positive until I was 20+4 with my first.

Two weeks after missed period with one of my boys and didn't get a positive until I was 20+4 with my first.

Wow! I remember with my son I stopped BC after taking my last pill NYE... and got a :bfp: on an hpt just before the end of January, since it was my mom's birthday. That was 13-14 years ago tho...

Wow! I remember with my son I stopped BC after taking my last pill NYE... and got a :bfp: on an hpt just before the end of January, since it was my mom's birthday. That was 13-14 years ago tho...

I was constantly dizzy and fainting so I had a few appointments with my normal doctor. They did test there which were negative and then I passed out and I had to be rushed to the ER and they did a blood pregnancy test that was negative. I just knew I was pregnant though, I tested tested tested and finally got a really faint (looked like an evaporation line) and went to the clinic, it was positive there too. She felt my stomach and said at most I was one month and then did a vaginal exam and said, the most I was, was two months. Went for a scan at the hospital the next day and surprise, 20+4 :)

Brisha did you end up getting :af:? I'm still waiting on mine to show...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->