• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody testing 9/3/14?

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
I was wondering is there anyone waiting to test on 9/3? Im going crazy and I hope im not the only one?

I have gyno appointment that day trying to hold on to get tested at appointment but I've already got two bfns one 7dpo one at 9dpo on the 3rd I'll be 12dpo may just test at home before appointment don't want to look foolish. What dpo are you? Any good symptoms?

Well I spotted on Saturday. TMI sorry bu it was pinkish and I know It can not be AF since i finished her like a week and a half ago. ( I have 23 day cycles) I have no clue what dpo i am right now. lol I didn't temp or use and OPKs. the only symptoms I have was that spotting that didn't even last a day (just happened that one time) and pulling and tugging in my ovaries and very faint cramps. I do not want to get my hopes up but its hard! Do you have any symptoms?

Just sore boobs/sensitive nips which is a first for me and really bad back pain. Had really horrid cramps earlier in tww but none now. The sore boobs have my hopes high but I'm still a little doubtful. 10 dpo today and dying to POAS lol

Just sore boobs/sensitive nips which is a first for me and really bad back pain. Had really horrid cramps earlier in tww but none now. The sore boobs have my hopes high but I'm still a little doubtful. 10 dpo today and dying to POAS lol

That def sounds promising. The spotting is a new one for me and I have a few dollar store tests and They keep calling my name... lol My DH tries to keep me occupied but I am so impatient. Ill probably test today (just out of curiosity) lol Cuz Ive heard at you can get a BFP 2-4 days after implantation.

Hahaha I just got back from the dollar store getting a test. Wondering if it's too early to test today? I'll probably end up testing until af shows up haha I'm becoming a addict but I'm so thrown of by the breast and back pain this cycle

Well wishes to you both. Dollar tree brands do work, let us know the outcome.

Well I got a bfn @ 10dpo on $ store brand but my pee want pretty diluted. Seems like I been using the restroom a little more often but not really counting that as a symptom but I did notice due to more trips to the restroom my pee was almost clear. Back ache still rage bless The Lord for bf he's been my massager this cycle trying to stay away from pain killers. I'm starting to get a little discouraged but on the other hand if this cycle is a bust docs giving me meds to help out ttc

Babifever will def do an update as soon as I find out!

Genesismarie that sucks but it's still a bit early. I got a BFN this afternoon but I'm not too discouraged until AF shows up.I saw another speck of blood with cervical mucus again today with some cramps. Not too sure if it's a good or bad sign. Have you ever checked your cervical position?

Yea until AF comes your still in the game, always!!

Babifever have you had any promising symptoms ?

@anagee thanks for the pep talk hun. At lease I don't have any of my usual af symptoms so that's good.

I tried checking my cervix position for a while never could find it hehehe I mean not even once. I totally gave up but I check my cm though. Mostly in the beginning of cycle to clue me in when to take opk. I don't test everyday after af. Usually if I start taking naps and have good cm I use opk and they always are positive when I suspect I'm fertile based on cm and naps

@anagee thanks for the pep talk hun. At lease I don't have any of my usual af symptoms so that's good.

I tried checking my cervix position for a while never could find it hehehe I mean not even once. I totally gave up but I check my cm though. Mostly in the beginning of cycle to clue me in when to take opk. I don't test everyday after af. Usually if I start taking naps and have good cm I use opk and they always are positive when I suspect I'm fertile based on cm and naps

I want to try it but I have no idea what the "normal" position is. lol I totally missed my chance this cycle of using opk's so im pretty much in the dark about what dpo i am so it makes it that much harder on me. lol I wish I had a "tell" of when i'm ovulating since tat would make my life A LOT easier. Have you tried anything different this cycle?

No not all. Currently going through fertility testing got HSG this cycle. Doc wanted me to give it a cycle before we do meds. I have been ttc since June of 2012 when I got off of depo

I tried some progesterone shots last month and they seemed to have kick started my cycles and ovulation. My mom said she got pregnant a month after getting the shots in Mexico so hopefully this is the case for me too :)

That sounds promising. I hope they work out for you. Have you caved and tested yet? I'm 11dpo today no longer yearning to POAS but now that I think about it hmmm lol

That sounds promising. I hope they work out for you. Have you caved and tested yet? I'm 11dpo today no longer yearning to POAS but now that I think about it hmmm lol

Lol I wish but my husband does not want to give me money to buy some more :( lol I have those POAS urges though. Aaah I might sneak some tests to.borrow after work (from my secret piggy bank ) lol

Lol hahaha I literally had to call my bestie and have her stop me from going to walmart. She was kind of harsh tho she's less understanding of my insanity because she found out she's preggo a few days ago so now it's kind of putting a distance between us tbh. I'm trying to be happy for her but she doesn't make it easy by doing dumb stuff like calling me just to say she threw up or ate something strange or has to pee every five mins like seriously? Keep it to yourself. This is like your fourth pregnancy you don't have to call my every time you have a symptom. Feels like she's rubbing it in a lil bit

Oh no! That's horrible. Doesn't surprise me though. This was the main reason I joined a TTC forum to help me avoid telling friends about my struggles and symptoms. She may not even realize she's rubbing it in in a way but at the same time put your self in the other persons shoes. Specially of it's a friend that is struggling TTC. Aaaah my only support system at this point is my hubby, even though he doesn't really get it. He thinks this is a simple process and that I shouldn't let the failed tries get to me.

That's awesome he's supportive hun. My bf is supportive as well but he's more relaxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->