Anybody testing 9/3/14?

I don't see anything hun but don't leave up it to me I don't have my glasses on hahaha. Does the line you see have color to it?

Lol seems like it. Camara sucks. But I'm pretty sure it's my damn wishful thinking. Aaaah. Just waiting for my appointment to see what alternantves are. I just broke down with DH. This sucks :(

I'm glad you have him to break down with him hun. That is such a blessing. Trust me I've been there too many times. Have you had a fertility work up yet?

I can't see anything, but I usually can't unless its extremely close or very dark. Did you see anything, even a little bit?

AFM: no symptoms, I'm only in dpo 1 or 2, but I have my ticker state to start dpo tomorrow though. I'm a little confused with the exact day. I definitely ovulated sometime this week....im actually going to start testing at dpo 8. I dont really feel like this is the month, but at the same time im normally doubtful! We have dtd all cycle long except for 4 days. I'm mentally tired of business sex LOL. Oh yeah and AF is due 9/16 so that's 12 days away. I have a 35 day cycle and I ovulate late, smh.

this is also my first and last cycle for a while

genesismarie, it really is a blessing. He went out and bought me a New straightener and a burger lol made my day a whole lot better. I had extensive testing done today and I won't see my hormone doctor until the 15th. Last time I spoke with him they suspected PCOS:(

babifever, I see something but my hubby doesn't. Guess I'm pretty much out not by AF but suspected PCOS:( uh how exciting (I will stalk, in a good way) lol AF is due on the 10th so it's 6 days away.

Af is due to start on the 5th or 6th for me hoping she just shows up on time so I can start the clomid. Back still bad but breast soreness has calmed down I'm thinking this cycle is a bust.

@babifever your first and last cycle for awhile may I ask why?

genesismarie, it really is a blessing. He went out and bought me a New straightener and a burger lol made my day a whole lot better. I had extensive testing done today and I won't see my hormone doctor until the 15th. Last time I spoke with him they suspected PCOS:(

babifever, I see something but my hubby doesn't. Guess I'm pretty much out not by AF but suspected PCOS:( uh how exciting (I will stalk, in a good way) lol AF is due on the 10th so it's 6 days away.

you still have time!! If you see something its gotta be there. I wish I could see a better shot from my end

Af is due to start on the 5th or 6th for me hoping she just shows up on time so I can start the clomid. Back still bad but breast soreness has calmed down I'm thinking this cycle is a bust.

@babifever your first and last cycle for awhile may I ask why?

its just to much anticipating and so mechanical when you are actively ttc. But you never know maybe I will change my mind. I was thinking to just move into the ntnp stage...

Lol that's so sweet that's how my babe is. Last night he stuff flowers in the bathroom saying "you usually wake up and rush to the bathroom so I figured you wouldn't miss them" lol. Sounds like your guy is just as awesome. I mean who could have a bad day with a burger and a new straightener?!

@babifever I totally understand you on that aspect maybe you should do ntnp. I'm kind of border line with that me and my fiancée are so all over each other and just enjoying us that we barely even notice we are trying. But it gets real in the tww I get all depressed an anal about counting the days and symptom spotting. So I can definitely identify with you. Ntnp sounds like a good fit for you. Or maybe trying some new romantic things so it doesn't feel like it's only for baby making purposes

@anagee pcos is not death sentence hun. I don't know everything about it but Ik there is something that can help. Did they why they thought it may be pcos? A lot of ladies on here struggle with pcos and a lot have gotten bfp. Maybe you should start a thread and get some advice from some helpful ladies here that know more than I do

that was sweet. Just try to keep your spirits up <3

Aww how cute! :) I know it's not a death sentence but it seems unfair since with my daughter I had no trouble conceiving (husband is not her biological dad) it only took one time and now that I have found the one it's hard to conceive. Well last year they did blood work and the doc informed me I was not producing the hormone to ovulate. I stopped having regular periods for about a year and 2 months so my hormone doc figured PCOS made Spence. I'm just praying what I have is manageable and i will be able to have kiddos again.

@Babifever maybe I do but I'm not counting on it. I agree I might just take some time and ntnp while I get my issues resolved. I do t want to pressure myself too much and end up depressed.

@anagee my son was conceived very quickly as well. Only took 2 times bding with his dad we had just got together. We were together for five years on and off and finally called it quits for good. And then my fiancée seriously feel into my lap (we met at work and I never paid him any mine until he expressed interest hehe) & it does feel really unfair that now that we have found the one it's so hard to conceive. I mean it took then over two years to discover I wasn't ovulating and I was ttc with all my might that whole time smh so I definitely agree with maybe ntnp until you get things with your doc straighten. I went through so much emotion and mentally those two years it really sucks wouldn't wish that on anybody

@anagee my son was conceived very quickly as well. Only took 2 times bding with his dad we had just got together. We were together for five years on and off and finally called it quits for good. And then my fiancée seriously feel into my lap (we met at work and I never paid him any mine until he expressed interest hehe) & it does feel really unfair that now that we have found the one it's so hard to conceive. I mean it took then over two years to discover I wasn't ovulating and I was ttc with all my might that whole time smh so I definitely agree with maybe ntnp until you get things with your doc straighten. I went through so much emotion and mentally those two years it really sucks wouldn't wish that on anybody

I can relate me and my sons sorry sperm donor conceived after 2 years and I had a chemical or two. Back then my cycle was irregular as well. Now I'm with my soul mate, dh, and its been 5 years!! Regular cycles! Granted this is our first month ttc, but we 75% didn't use protection,
15% didn't pull out. Just seems like I would have gotten pregnant all this time.... Its frustration. And he has two other kids....so theres
nothing wrong with him.

Aww how cute! :) I know it's not a death sentence but it seems unfair since with my daughter I had no trouble conceiving (husband is not her biological dad) it only took one time and now that I have found the one it's hard to conceive. Well last year they did blood work and the doc informed me I was not producing the hormone to ovulate. I stopped having regular periods for about a year and 2 months so my hormone doc figured PCOS made Spence. I'm just praying what I have is manageable and i will be able to have kiddos again.

@Babifever maybe I do but I'm not counting on it. I agree I might just take some time and ntnp while I get my issues resolved. I do t want to pressure myself too much and end up depressed.

ultimately we will still be trying, but I think just going with the flow and testing only when AF doesn't show will be best for my psyche. The entire month trying to have sex at the right time, holding legs up, charting, hoping and wishing, honestly stresses me. I'm glad I do have the support of bnb though

genesismarie, But good news is our fixing it now. Not waiting another 2 years to start the process This past year has been pretty rough so I will talk to dh about the ntnp until I know I am healthy and the doc gives the OK. Dh seems pretty enthusiastic of us getting help at this point. He says its better to know now than later when it might be too late.

babifever, Yes exactly!! The process will not be so technical and there will not be as much stress. My dh has no kids of his own and I told him I did not want to take fatherhood away from him if I cant give him kids. His response was "W already have a daughter, if we can't have another one at least we can watch our daughter grow up together". I cried cuz he really does love my daughter as his own. Having support of other people does help though, specially if they are going though similar things.

Hey ladies af showed up this morning at 3am when I woke up to use the restroom. Currently cramping like crazy but super excited to start clomid. Picking it up from pharmacy today :). And she actually came on time 26day cycle

Hey ladies af showed up this morning at 3am when I woke up to use the restroom. Currently cramping like crazy but super excited to start clomid. Picking it up from pharmacy today :). And she actually came on time 26day cycle

Yay! One of the good occasions to see af, lol I hate I still have to wait 5 days to see af. lol I want to re start my cycle already. I know this cycle is pretty much a bust since I had some pinkish blood mixed with CM yesterday.. It has since stopped but still lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->