Anybody testing 9/3/14?

I am not testing today- but when I do I go through SOOOOOO many! I get so anxious! :happydance:

I am not testing today- but when I do I go through SOOOOOO many! I get so anxious! :happydance:

I'm going to stock pile on the Wal-Mart cheapies. Lol I don't wanna spend too much cuz DH will notice lol

Lol at you all. I'm CD22, going to start testing at DPO8. I suggest if you guys are trying to save, pick some pt up at the dollar tree. They work!

I'm definitely nervous about appointment tomorrow I'm sure they are going to put me on meds. Since it's been so long and doc wanted me to do HSG before meds. I kind of feel bad that I can't do it on my own but thank god it isn't unfixable

Lol at you all. I'm CD22, going to start testing at DPO8. I suggest if you guys are trying to save, pick some pt up at the dollar tree. They work!

I've heard that they are sensitive so I'll give em a try. Lol

I'm definitely nervous about appointment tomorrow I'm sure they are going to put me on meds. Since it's been so long and doc wanted me to do HSG before meds. I kind of feel bad that I can't do it on my own but thank god it isn't unfixable

I have an. Appoinment with endocrinologist on the 19 so if nothing happens this cycle I may have to seek alternatives.

I think you should go for it. Anything to get to that bfp quicker hun. Idk at two line test in general they have never gave me a pos with both my pregnancies I usually wait until I can get a pos on digi. Wish they had a cheapie version of those hahaha

I think you should go for it. Anything to get to that bfp quicker hun. Idk at two line test in general they have never gave me a pos with both my pregnancies I usually wait until I can get a pos on digi. Wish they had a cheapie version of those hahaha

I tested on FRER with my daughter and got a positive result as soon as i took it, could have something to o with the fact i was 1 1/2 months pregnant by then lol ive never really tried the cheapies I always used the FRER. The digital are crazy expensive i think. Although there is no confusion with those. I think im going to test from now till Sunday. Should I?

Yeah I would suggest that since you don't know what dpo you are. I'm surprised you haven't went crazy testing yet lol I envy your strength girl. So just got back from gyno appt she went over all my test results and prescribed me clomid. Now just waiting for af to start I guess. I'm really excited tho

Ah me too Im gong crazy here lol I want it to be 3 lread so I can leave and go buy some tests. Aaah Im excited and scared. I always break down after a bfn ad dh hates seeing me like that. I guess it is part of the process. So there is no chance for you this cycle? :(

I don't think so. She said my bloods said I wasn't ovulating so they put me on clomid. So I'm not very hopeful for a magical bfp this cycle but I'm not down about it. I'm glad the testing is over and we know the problem and it can be fixed. Seriously this has been such a struggle I think I may be done after conceiving bby #2. I couldn't imagine going through this again

I love your optimism though! Fix the issue then everything will fall into place. I'm just waiting to see the outcome of this cycle abd see what my options are if there is nothing I can do on my own. Lol I want to have 3 more kids lol so hopefully I get things sorted out So there will not be anymore TTC drama

Lol three more? Girl more power to ya hahaha I originally only really wanted two in the start. I was starting to want more but after this I'm like nope two is just fine

Lol that would be a total of 4 lol it's just that I love being pregnant lol I know I'm going to go crazy but a good kind. I'm just waiting for my hubby to get home to go buy the tests lol

I'll update the post as soon as I have news :)

Here is my 11 dpo test. See something?

Attachments

• IMG_20140904_161025.jpg
    IMG_20140904_161025.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 13
I don't see anything hun but don't leave up it to me I don't have my glasses on hahaha. Does the line you see have color to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->