anybody testing next week? Aug 3-10th

mcwhmm

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I'm on a couple other boards, but nobody is on a similar CD to me except for one lady, just seeing if there is anybody else out there in the TWW right now that will be testing anytime next week! I am pretty sure I O'd on Sunday or Saturday (fingers crossed my temp is still high tomorrow to give FF crosshairs). I will probably take my first test on August 6th at 10dpo, which is when I got my BFP with my daughter and my last pregnancy as well. Af is due August 10th and I hope she stays away this time!:af:

Here is my chart so far, no ovulation detected yet, but I am pretty sure it takes two or three temps to get crosshairs. Fingers crossed for morning!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4b5dcd/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I am anywhere between 5-7 dpo so I am right with you hun :)

Yay! Fingers crossed for you! I just looked and I have 6 wondfos and two CB digitals left in my stash lol.. I may take a wondfo for the first time on Monday at 8dpo and then do every other day so then I still have a few left Incase! And I will save my digital for sure until I see a definite line! I'm already getting impatient! Lol

I O'd on Saturday so I am 3dpo right now. AF is due August 10th.

I will probably start testing on August 4th at 9DPO

YAY!! my temp was up this morning, one more temp to give me definite crosshairs!:)

ooo! fingers crossed! shedevil, I plan on testing for the first time on Monday the 4th at 8dpo and then every other day after that until AF.

I wish i could go every other day... All I think about while I am at work is POAS LOL its pretty sad lol

Lol yeah! I say that now, but let's be honest. I'm a poas addict lol I just want to try to keep SOME for next month lol but even if I do every other day I will only have 2 left for next month and that will not suffice with my addiction lol

I ordered 60 LH tests and 120 pregnancy tests.... my addiction is good for a bit LOL

Where did you order them from?? I got 50 wondfos back in May but I used them all up almost within the first month because I kept testing down my hcg after my mc. Then last month I for some horrible evaps on my wondfos and I swore to not use them again, but I have 6 left so why the heck not!

I got them from Amazon

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00EDZE9S2/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00EC88UOY/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hey everyone! This is my first time posting here (or anywhere really!)...AF is due on Aug 4th for me. I'm not temping or anything. This is my first month TTC. Fingers crossed for all of you and baby dust to all of you too!!! :dust:

Shedevil- have you used them before? Do they get evaps? Do you know what level of hcg they detect?

Britt- yay congrats! Fingers crossed for you as well! When will you be testing? Somebody needs to start posting some tests to satisfy my poas addictoon lol

Shedevil- have you used them before? Do they get evaps? Do you know what level of hcg they detect?

Britt- yay congrats! Fingers crossed for you as well! When will you be testing? Somebody needs to start posting some tests to satisfy my poas addictoon lol

This is my second month using them. Haven't had an evap yet.

I am not sure of the sensitivity of them... sorry

I'm going to try and hold off until Saturday or Sunday before I test...I wouldn't know how many dpo's or anything since I don't chart. I just know that my cycle is USUALLY 28-30 days. When are you going to test??

You have more Will power than me!! I'll probably test on Monday at 8dpo, I got my bfp with my daughter pretty dark at 10 dpo so I'm not expecting anything at 8 dpo but I'm addicted lol af is due next Sunday

I wouldn't say will power!! Def has to be my fear of it being negative! My DS is 3 1/2 and I didn't plan him whatsoever. I didn't realize that when you're actively trying that it could be so stressful! We'll see what happens!!! I'm hoping for BFP's for all of us :dance:

I am 8 dpo today and AF is due Aug 5th or 6th for me. I tested today and it was BFN.

Hi Knobby :) I'm right there with you at Aug 4th! I'm sorry it's a BFN BUT you still have plenty of time! I'm starting to get so nervous :shock:

Still time! 8dpo is when I plan on starting but I'm not expecting to see much then! 10 dpo is the earliest I have gotten a bfp! Fingers crossed this is the month for all of us!

Mcw I know we're on the other thread together already, but I'l join this one too :haha: I will be testing with you don't you worry ;) ;) ;)
I'l begin testing from 7-8dpo.
9 dpo is when I got my bfp last pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->