anybody testing next week? Aug 3-10th

Scratch my earlier comment about sticky cm... It's now super creamy and thick white!!

I just got back from grocery shopping and bought 5 $1 tests.... I told myself I wouldn't but its like I couldn't even stop myself. Now to hold out until at least Sunday. I'll be 9dpo then. I'm sure it'll be BFN but I'm making myself wait until at least then.

GL Ladies!!!! I'm not sure if I Ov'd going by my temps.. But will silently stalk and keeping my FX you all get bfp :) :flower:

6dpo today... still have some twinges in my left side, tired as heck, my lower back is KILLING me... woke up this morning and could barely move, have had spouts of heartburn, peeing like mad... thats about it for me.

How about you ladies?

My temp was high again this morning. The last few months my highest temp was like 97.95 and that only lasted a day, now the past 3 days my temp has been 98 something

AF is due sometime next week, probably the 9th or 10th. Can I join puleeez? :) Praying for you ladies!

Welcome missy!:) af is due the 10th for me too! Hopefuly she stays away!'

Hello ,,I'm in the same boat I've been trying on and off for 2 years with out any luck....I am suppose to start the 9th of Aug and I can't wait to test......when's the earliest I can test

I just got back from grocery shopping and bought 5 $1 tests.... I told myself I wouldn't but its like I couldn't even stop myself. Now to hold out until at least Sunday. I'll be 9dpo then. I'm sure it'll be BFN but I'm making myself wait until at least then.

....I'm also suppose to start the 9th....if I start testing tomorro would that be to early

....I'm also suppose to start the 9th....if I start testing tomorro would that be to early

[/QUOTE]

....I'm also suppose to start the 9th....if I start testing tomorro would that be to early[/QUOTE]

Do you know how many dpo you are? If you start tomorrow that'll be 6 days before AF is due so if you use FRER then it wouldn't be too early I don't think, but obviously I"m a POAS addict! haha AF is due either the 9th or 10th for me, FF can't make up its mind so I'm going with the 10th and will test again on Monday.

sweetbliss- Your chart looks awesome so far. Hope this is your month!

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA.

Sweetbliss your chart looks amazing!

Tested this morning with an FRER, 9dpo, I couldn't resist... clear BFN. I just want to see a second pink line for once :( I want it SO bad. I just want to be a mom, always have, that is all I ever wanted to be and now that its taking so long it is really hard. I wish we'd started trying years ago but we were trying to be smart and responsible about it all :/

I just want to be a mom, always have, that is all I ever wanted to be and now that its taking so long it is really hard. I wish we'd started trying years ago but we were trying to be smart and responsible about it all :/

Ditto. I feel exactly the same. Wish we would have started a couple years ago. Never thought we would ever have a problem getting pregnant. :/

I broke down and tested this morning knowing that it would be bfn, but I was more or less checking for evaps on my wondfos since last month I had them horribly! I am 7dpo and took my wondfo with smu and didn't see a single thing. I may wait until 9dpo to test again which is Tuesday. My chart doesn't really suggest anything.. Here it is https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4b5dcd/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Ok so I tested this morning with clear blue and it was negative.....I start the 9th or 10th....and I think I o on Aug 27 bc that was the last day of ewcm......the 28th was dryish/creamish....sorry for explaining but I just want a positive.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->