anybody testing next week? Aug 3-10th

I'm new here as well! This is my first time posting. :thumbup:

This is our first month TTC. I got my positive OPK yesterday morning, we BD'd the day before and immediately after the positive OPK. Gonna give it another go today and pray for the best. <3 Depending on how things turn out, I will be temping next month. I believe that I have endo, doctors appointment on Friday to find out for sure, but we're trying to remain positive.

Good luck everyone!

4dpo today... only thing I got going on is heartburn and sooooo hungry, like all I wanna do is eat.

How are you ladies feeling today?

I'm starting to get antsy and wanting to test early! Today would be 9dpo (give or take)...I've read that some people get BFP early but that others don't get a BFP until a few days AFTER their AF due date...what's the best brand to use??

I'll join you ladies :) AF is due August 9th or 10th. I plan to try and hold out on testing but we'll see how the next week goes. I'm 5dpo today. No symptoms really. Super bloated but I believe that is from the food I ate the other day that upset my stomach.

I'm starting to get antsy and wanting to test early! Today would be 9dpo (give or take)...I've read that some people get BFP early but that others don't get a BFP until a few days AFTER their AF due date...what's the best brand to use??

I just use the internet cheapies from Amazon. I have a FRER in case I get a line of them I can confirm with that

Well, as soon as I posted, I went to the bathroom and BOOM! I'm spotting light pink. UGH. I guess I spoke too soon! :cry: 9dpo and I guess AF decided to make her appearance early!

sharnw, YAY! welcome :) You are just a day ahead of me! I can satisfy my POAS addiction for a day or two through you before I start lol. I'm for SURE holding out until Monday at 8dpo although I'm not expecting much until 10dpo!

Melissa-Congrats! Welcome to the two week wait!:)

shedevil- I'm not really feeling much other than exhaustion. That was my first symptom with my last BFP. I could sleep all day and still be tired! Plus my boobs have been sore, but they have been sore pretty much this whole cycle, especially around O time. I feel like if anything my appetite has decreased?

britt- I have some cheap wondfos, but they give horrible evaps! I use those in the early days and then get a first response to confirm if I do see a line on one of my cheap ones. I got a fairly dark positive on a first response at 10dpo though so you could try one tomorrow?

oops, I typed that before I saw your last comment! Does that make your cycle short then?? It could also still be implantation bleeding at 9dpo. You're not technically out until it's a full on AF!:)

Oh, I forgot to add, I officially have crosshairs on FF!:) It's looking like I for sure ovulated this cycle with how high my temps are. Last month was considered anovulatory due to my temps being all over then place. Maybe I'm finally back to normal completely after my mc!:)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4b5dcd/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Thanks mcwhmm :) I'm trying not to get discouraged but it's really hard!

I'm happy that you're getting back on a regular cycle!! :dance:

FX for everyone here!!!!

Oh I know! I'm already discouraged! It's so hard not I get your hopes up every cycle but I'm trying really hard to expect af and not get me hopes up!

Well, I sure am glad that there are forums and discussion boards like this to help people through it! If I had to go through it without anyone else to talk to, I wouldn't know what to do!!!

I'm still waiting to O but I expect it'll be today or tomorrow! Can I join you ladies? I'll start testing at probably 10DPO.

Britt FX its not af!

mcw YAY for af :)

Hi Stella :) GL in your tww

I want to test but of course I know it will be bfn. I'm only 5dpo. Everyone gets bfn at 5dpo lol. Hurry up 8dpo roll on by ](*,)

Has anyone checked their cm lately?? When I wipe my cm looks very clear, but when I actually check it, it's clear, sticky, and has like white chunks? (Sorry for tmi!) I have read that your cm if pregnant won't get thick and creamy until implantation, but it seems like mine is in between. Also, this morning I have been having af like cramps on and off (also I know it's way too early) I am just analyzing everything and anxiously awaiting Monday!!

5dpo here as well. This morning I woke up and I have been having this twitches on my left side... never had them before. Also have been super hungry and the odd cramp... not much going on with me

How about you ladies?

Good morning ladies :flower: AF is in full swing! On CD2 now! Last cycle was only 24 days! Craaaazy! Hope everyone is having a fab day!!

shedevil - I'm one day ahead of you, I had weird cramps on my right side yesterday off and on too. It was like a twinge at some points. I don't believe I've ever had it either. I hope it is a good sign for us! When do you plan on testing or are you going to wait it out?

I have been having those weird twinges too and they almost feel like af cramps but they come and go and aren't painful. I am thinking I had them last cycle too? But idk?

I will probably start testing on Monday, I will be 9dpo and will test daily until I either get a BFP or AF comes

Seems like we will all start testing at the same time!

Britt- I'm sorry af got you! On to next month! Baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->