anybody testing next week? Aug 3-10th

Congrats sharnw!

Hi ladies! I'll be testing August 6. Smack in the middle of the week!

mcw - Yeah, if it is an imp dip then your temp should go back up tomorrow. FX for you!

I got my BFP this afternoon! I can't believe it! I can't wait even more to tell DH! AHHHH! Now I'm just going to worry about all that could go wrong until I am far enough along to see a doc... :/ worry wart over here! :)

Congrats ladies!

10dpo here. Still have major back pain, twinges/pulsating feeling on my left side, still eating like it is going out of style, have noticed some cramps as well and I am burning up like mad. The past few days I have been so hot it is horrible.

BFN yesterday, will test again when I get home today.

When looking at my tests I swear I can see a shadow on them... hoping it turns into something

Congrats sweetbliss!! My temp went up just a tiny tiny bit... I'm thinking I'm out once again:( af still isn't due until Sunday, but with my temps down I'm worried that she may come early even though that never happens...:(
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4b5dcd/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Mcw don't give up xx
It can still be implantation dip :D look how my dip played out :)

Thank you SO much everyone!

Shedevil - Definitely do a 3 hour hold and test when you get home!

Mcw - Don't count yourself out yet! I had a slight dip at 5dpo and it took a few days to come back up as well!

I'm 12dpo and still BFN. AF is due today, so FX she doesn't show. This is always the most stressful day for me!!! I'm not wearing any protection because I don't want to jinx it, so everytime I THINK I feel a bit of moisture down there I run to the toilet! LOL

I know I'm not completely out yet, but I'm tired of getting my hopes up and getting them crushed every month. I've never actually had to TRY to conceiece and it's just so stressful!:( if my temps not up tomorrow or if I don't have a bfp I will definitely consider myself out as with both of my pregnancies I had bfps that were obvious by 10 dpo

Anyone who doesn't get their BFP this month, TRY SOFT CUPS NEXT CYCLE! I am the biggest advocate for them now. They are the ONLY difference between last cycle and this cycle for us.
Literally.... July - DH was away but he made sure to not, ya know, for like 5-7 days before coming home so swimmers would be good and built up, BD the day before I ovulated(also the day he got home) so only 1 BD in fertile window and it was a BFN last month.
August - didn't BD for 4 days to let the swimmers build up, BD the day before I ovulated (we got lucky both times that I ovulated the next day because both months it was a few days early), inserted soft cup after laying there for 20-30 mins, went pee, got back in bed and went to sleep, 10 days later, BFP.

Please try soft cups ladies! I'd be more than willing to even mail some to a few of you who don't want to go out and buy a whole box, I have almost an entire box left.

I broke down and tested at noon today and I feel like I can see something??? But keep in mind that I had some horrible evaps last month on wondfos! I have been having some twinges all day and also have had twinges in my boobs ( could be my imagination ) I'm also super irritable. I took my temp at noon ( even though I know this doesn't count ) but yesterday at noon it was 97.69 and today at noon it was 98.25. ( since it was at noon it could totally be related to other things. My cm is also very lotiony creamy like. The following comment may be tmi, so warning! Lol but today when I checked my cm it looked just like lotion and when I rubbed it around a bit it felt just like lotion. Anyways.. Here's my test, feel free to tweak. This is 9 dpo after only about a 2 hour hold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 14
Oops! I posted the wrong pic! This one is the one I meant to post.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 18
Here is another pic of the same test.

I keep looking at it and I swear I see something but then I don't and grrrrrr

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 13
When I zoom in a couple of times, I can definitely see it and it looks pink! :)

I'm hoping so! I just don't trust these dang wondfos although the first two that I took had no evaps. I guess I will see if my temp is up in the morning and maybe test again

I didn't trust my IC's either! I finally got BFP with them today but they are sooo much lighter than what my $1 test and my FRER show. Go get a FRER or a $1 tree test and hold for 3 hours then test and post a pic!

Anyone who doesn't get their BFP this month, TRY SOFT CUPS NEXT CYCLE! I am the biggest advocate for them now. They are the ONLY difference between last cycle and this cycle for us.
Literally.... July - DH was away but he made sure to not, ya know, for like 5-7 days before coming home so swimmers would be good and built up, BD the day before I ovulated(also the day he got home) so only 1 BD in fertile window and it was a BFN last month.
August - didn't BD for 4 days to let the swimmers build up, BD the day before I ovulated (we got lucky both times that I ovulated the next day because both months it was a few days early), inserted soft cup after laying there for 20-30 mins, went pee, got back in bed and went to sleep, 10 days later, BFP.

Please try soft cups ladies! I'd be more than willing to even mail some to a few of you who don't want to go out and buy a whole box, I have almost an entire box left.

Congrats on your BFP!

AF arrived today for me. I think I will be trying soft cups for this next cycle. It definitely can't hurt my chances. How many months were you TTC before trying soft cups?

Knobby - Definitely give it a shot! We were TTC for 6 months. My signature says longer but DH was away for a few months so we tried December, January, April, May, June, and then tried the soft cups for when I O'd at the end of July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->