anybody waiting to o?

Great isnt it that our bodies are so reliable and predictable....not :rofl:

Day 41 and I'm STILL waiting.....are ya flipping kidding me?!?! :dohh:

Oh boy, I feel badly for you girls with long cycles. must get very frustrating. I have pretty short cycles usually - about 26 days long. Usually O around CD15 (I have short LP). Last cycle I o'd on CD12 and then only had an 8 day LP, so that was NOT good. Hoping this cycle is back to normal and better.

I use the CBFM to identify my peak (ovulation) time. It's pretty amazing. Also I'm going to my RE mid-cycle for monitoring so we can see if/when I am actually ovulating. I go in on Monday again for bloods and u/s, which will be CD13. Hoping for a good cycle for us all!!!!

I'm waiting!! i'm charting and everything but my cycles are extremely irregular...last two were 2 1/2 months and then 2 months...so I don't want to hear about waiting a week to o then 2 to test! LOL! I'm hoping this cycle will be halfway decent...but just in case we're bd'ing every other day for my whole cycle.

Mine used to be 28....now they are 30. And apparently clomid lengthens the LP so this month could be even longer! DOH! Things we go through!

at least your LP was long enough! My last cycle was 62 days...only 9-10 day LP. Feel like what a waste of time...

Iam waiting to ov its cd10 normally ov cd 11 &12 .But had AF early and its lasted 8days insted 4-5 days .I did ov test and cant even see any 2nd line normally its getting dark by now .

Baby dust xxxxxxxxxx

dizzyshell, are you using your CBFM or skipping it this cycle? I'm on Cd9 today and expected to see a hint of a second line on my CBFM stick this morning and a high reading, but no such luck - still low and no second line. Hoping tomorrow brings something even slightly more exciting for us both!

dizzyshell, are you using your CBFM or skipping it this cycle? I'm on Cd9 today and expected to see a hint of a second line on my CBFM stick this morning and a high reading, but no such luck - still low and no second line. Hoping tomorrow brings something even slightly more exciting for us both!

Yea hun i use cbfm and yea im not using this cycle as im fed up .every cycle peak cd 11 and 12 i was on cycle 8i was just wasting money so thought i'd have few months off .But sod's bloody law im notno where near ovulating like you hun so i got that one wrong.USED opk thoe and no line again gutted look like im ov well later this cycle.
:dust::dust:

Oh and i havent any sticks to start now and aint paying 20 quid xx

Ugh, that is so annoying that you finally decide NOT to use the CBFM for a cycle since you have been so regular and bam, things are suddenly a bit off this cycle. sorry to hear that. Keep testing with the OPKs and hopefully you'll catch your O time soon. Though it sucks, there also is the possibility of an anovulatory cycle - it supposedly happens to most women at least 1 cycle a year.

I got a High today (CD10) on my CBFM, so hoping to see a Peak within the next few days. Maybe Monday?

LP as I understand isnt my problem at the minute although it has been in the past because of my thyroid. The issue is the 6 mc I have had! Sometimes it isnt just about waiting to ov, or 2ww or 4ww... its waiting to see if this one will stick.

Since ttc I have had several annovulatory cycles, several with clotted follicles, lp too short and mc's.

I am on clomid as it can help with LP, progesterone issues, and helps ov and a good one at that. I am already noticing the difference as I have watery cm which FF says is the start of my fertile period :happydance:

My heart goes to those who have cycles that are 60 days or even 40. Cycles like that should not be ignored and gp help will be available.

I hope the wait doesnt drive us all mad, no matter how long it is.

GL! And I hope to see some nice BFPs in here very soon!

GL TTC!!!!! Looks like its only a couple of days.

CJSg - thanks for the luck - I'll take it!!!! Sorry to hear of your losses. I get that, though. the TWW is rough, but the waiting through the first few weeks AFTER a BFP are dreadful and after the losses it just seems like all nervousness.

I'm on CD13 today. Got my PEAK on my CBFM this morning and went to the RE for bloods and U/S. Waiting for blood work results, but per the u/s I have one 24mm folicle on my left ovary, so I think that is a good sign of ovulation coming any moment now. We DTD Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday morning and Sunday night. Hoping to get in tonight and tomorrow nigth to seal the deal! Then the TWW begins. Going back for bloods and u/s next Monday so we'll see from there.

I'm on cd 12 and my opks are almost positive. I took soy and epo this cycle. Fx!!! I'll be dtd every other day and then once I get a positive opk I'll do it every day (following the sperm meets egg plan). Baby dust to all

What is the "sperm meets egg plan"?

Got me peak, got confirmation from my RE through bloodwork that I was "surging" as of yesterday morning. Felts some O-like cramping last night and this morning, so I'm guessing I O'd today or last night? Does the cramping usually happen before, druing or after O actually occurs????

GL Helena!!! I may be wrong....but soy does a similar thing to Clomid.... clomid blocks the signal for eostrogen so the body makes more... epo boosts eostrogen....so they in effect can cancel each other out. I switched epo for cough mixture this month. With the only ingredient being guaifenesin.... I hope this is your month though sweety!

SMEP!!! Is when you have :sex: Day 8, 10, 12 then every other day till ov and the 3 days over it. A day off and then one final BD! Google it, its fab, but exhausting LOL! It makes sure that you have intercourse on your most fertile days which arent just ov...but the days before and even the days after potentially. Many women have had success from it. My last bfp was a result of smep. I hope you have luck this month hunni.x

Oh and ttc the cramping for me is usually before. If you had a surge yesterday (pos opk) then ov can happen 24-48 hours later. Twinges tend to stop for me once ov is done.x

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (running around the room) lol

Think I just got my first positive opk!!!!! erm how so i upload pics?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->