Anybody...

C

Clover Jane

Anybody still having quite a bit of morning sickness in the second trimester?
Just out of curiosity, because i am.
I got myself through the first trimester by promising myself it would end the day I turned 12 weeks.
Instead, here I am at 14 and a half weeks, still puking.
I can't really say if it's gotten any "better" or not.
I mean, better is a relative term.
I'm still puking every single day, even with my Zofran, still can't eat anything I like, still go through the entire day with my throat feeling swollen shut with nausea. Working is very hard in this condition, and I feel bad because i'm not working to full capacity, and I'd promised myself, my coworkers and superiors that I'd be much better by this time. It's frustrating.

Sorry don't want to R&R - I had M/S from 6-10 weeks and it left for good around 12 weeks. I get the random nauseous feeling here and there but nothing like 1st tri...maybe you will just be a bit later like 16 weeks...hope you feel better soon..it's definitely not fun. Make sure you're staying hydrated if you're throwing up. I know fruit smoothies, fresh fruit, water made me feel better in small quantities.

I had ms terrible in first tri but it has got a lot better now - even though at 25 weeks I am still being sick every single day!! I really thought it would be over by now!! x

With my first pregnancy I never had morning sickness untill about 12 weeks, And then I had it untill I had her.. Lol everything made me sick especially travelling on the bus and the smell of public toilets/cigarette smoke/strong perfume.. But this time I had it from about 8 weeks to about 11 weeks so *touch wood* I've done good lol, Hope you start to feel better soon :) xx

I didn't really get much morning sickness in the first trimester but seem to get getting the odd bought during 2nd tri - esp on an empty stomach! x

yes at 14 weeks it just came outta nowhere.
I suddenly was very sick and tired.still am at 15 week..ah well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->