Anyone 10 dpo backache

JoanneBirnie

Mother of 6
Reaction score
now 10 dpo and having really bad backache....wondering if this could be hormones relaxing muscles...but could this happen so early????
and if anyone if 10dpo add me as friend so we can test together:hugs:

now 10 dpo and having really bad backache....wondering if this could be hormones relaxing muscles...but could this happen so early????
and if anyone if 10dpo add me as friend so we can test together:hugs:

I have lower backache since yesterday its annoying lol !! Will be testing on sunday..

i will be too...how long have you been trying ???is your backache like flu backache...i have never felt this before in any of my pregnancys...my legs feel achy too???

I'm only 8 dpo but have had lower back pain off and on all day. Thought cause didn't eat much but still hurting right around the hips. Is that the same u guys are feeling?

I'm only 8 dpo but have had lower back pain off and on all day. Thought cause didn't eat much but still hurting right around the hips. Is that the same u guys are feeling?

yeah its around my hips...the only way i can think of to describe it...is..not painful but i cant seem to get comfortable...and my legs hurt like when you get flu..just achy...doesnt feel like af at all as even when i have af i never get any sort of pain ..but last night i did get some pink cm...and i keep crying even the slightest thing sets me off..silly i knowxxx

My back is hurting so bad im almost in tears but its around my lower tummy to so im thinking period

My back is hurting so bad im almost in tears but its around my lower tummy to so im thinking period

Mine got so bad i have to take some paracetamols and i hate taking them...my tummy doesnt hurt just my back but its very sore to touch as well????
have you taken any painrelief hunxxxxxxxx:hugs:

yeah its around my hips...the only way i can think of to describe it...is..not painful but i cant seem to get comfortable...and my legs hurt like when you get flu..just achy...doesnt feel like af at all as even when i have af i never get any sort of pain ..but last night i did get some pink cm...and i keep crying even the slightest thing sets me off..silly i knowxxx

I had a cough congestion starting off at 5 dpo which I know is early but it is possible. Hope its a good sign for us.

I had a cough congestion starting off at 5 dpo which I know is early but it is possible. Hope its a good sign for us.
I do too xxx did u say your are testing sundayx

Haha I tested today but was with 88 cents WalMart test which aren't for early testing. Of course bfn but have 5 more and will probably test everyday and use my only frer Sunday or Monday still not sure. Just impatient and this is my last month trying for a while as donor will be busy for a while (newborn due next month) ironic huh.

Haha I tested today but was with 88 cents WalMart test which aren't for early testing. Of course bfn but have 5 more and will probably test everyday and use my only frer Sunday or Monday still not sure. Just impatient and this is my last month trying for a while as donor will be busy for a while (newborn due next month) ironic huh.
With me its not a case of donor being busy he just lives like 120 miles away and it costs sooo much for hotel room and fuel...but i think if af rears her ugly head im willing to pay to try again...xxxx
and wow we are both using donors :hugs:

Hey ladies,

I'm currently 11 dpo, AF due on the 26th. I have had backache earlier this morning, but it pretty much went away. I'm cramping right now. It's not at all painful. Just annoying and consistent. I tested this morning - :bfn:
BUT, I still have hope. I'm going to test when AF is due, in 3 days. FX crossed for all of us!

For the past week, I've been congested and I've had a cough. It's finally going away. Maybe it's a sign? Or the stupid season lol.

Hey ladies,

I'm currently 11 dpo, AF due on the 26th. I have had backache earlier this morning, but it pretty much went away. I'm cramping right now. It's not at all painful. Just annoying and consistent. I tested this morning - :bfn:
BUT, I still have hope. I'm going to test when AF is due, in 3 days. FX crossed for all of us!

For the past week, I've been congested and I've had a cough. It's finally going away. Maybe it's a sign? Or the stupid season lol.
Im starting to think the backache is a uti....as i do suffer a lot with my water works....have you had any symptoms:happydance:

Hey ladies,

And if its crazy season most of us are looneys lol....:wacko:

I didn't know you could get backache with a uti. Interesting.

I've had loads of symptoms: I swear my boobs feel heavier and are fuller, I have these really weird raised bumps on my right areola (they are white), incredibly gassy, frequent bm, a morning of diarrhea, constipation, cramps, emotional/irritability, on the 19th I had some yellow/light brown mucus looking stuff on the toilet when I wiped (didn't smell and no itch/burning), for the past week vivid dreams (extremely disturbing and very realistic), headaches, backache...good LORD, I can write a novel.

You???

ETA: dizziness

I didn't know you could get backache with a uti. Interesting.

I've had loads of symptoms: I swear my boobs feel heavier and are fuller, I have these really weird raised bumps on my right areola (they are white), incredibly gassy, frequent bm, a morning of diarrhea, constipation, cramps, emotional/irritability, on the 19th I had some yellow/light brown mucus looking stuff on the toilet when I wiped (didn't smell and no itch/burning), for the past week vivid dreams (extremely disturbing and very realistic), headaches, backache...good LORD, I can write a novel.

You???

ETA: dizziness
I am kinda panicking now as i have just had a pain shoot down my leg and it was absolute agony and i have done childbirth 6 times naturally and this was very very intense...only symptoms i have had really is this strange pain just now...nausea from evening up til early morning...and keep telling my oh to go away and he is crowding me...hes not but i must admit my moods are awful poor sod cant do anything right lmaox
oh and i had a weird pink cm last night but its now stopped:shrug:

Your symptoms sound promising! LOL I'm the same with my hubby. He was trying to cuddle last night. I wasn't having it. I kept pushing him away and when he kept coming back, I would feel so irritated. I wasn't like that until pregnant with my son. I agree, poor man.

When is AF due?

Other then cough and backache no symptoms whatsoever. I hope this is it for us. Small world though that we both using donor. Everytime I go to the loo hoping to see something but nothing there. I just hope the cold isn't just the season.

Oh shooting pain could be ur sciatic nerve. Makes sense since ur back is hurting. Have had it before.

Your symptoms sound promising! LOL I'm the same with my hubby. He was trying to cuddle last night. I wasn't having it. I kept pushing him away and when he kept coming back, I would feel so irritated. I wasn't like that until pregnant with my son. I agree, poor man.

When is AF due?

i am thimking 1st..as i did plan this very well....im being so mean to my oh...i keep scowling at him and he will say "what have i done" i am seriously in bitch mode but one minute im a bitch then im all cuddly then im crying oooo cant this all just be easy :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->