Anyone 10 dpo backache

now 10 dpo and having really bad backache....wondering if this could be hormones relaxing muscles...but could this happen so early????
and if anyone if 10dpo add me as friend so we can test together:hugs:

I am 10dpo and I have had back ache for the last 2 days but I do get this when my period is due too, so I can't count it as a symptom....it's sooooo frustrating that AF symptoms are so similar to early pregnancy symptoms! xxx I would love to be testing buddies :) xx
:happydance:

I am 10 dpo and today my backache starts... but i normally do have a backache when af is due. so, i am not too sure. i have also been having af like cramps and i hope like crazy this isnt af coming again.
had a slightly queasy feeling in my tummy yesterday and today, like i was on the borderline of nausea. and i had a stabbing pain in my right bb this morning. please BFP come fast

I k ow this thread is old. But I have completely forgotten what it felt like during the TTC. I never paid such close attention to my body when we had the last two. I’m 10 dpo, normally at 5dpo my breasts start to feel sore and my now they would be swollen and hurting too much to touch. If AF was on her way. I have had little to no breast pain. I woke up nauseous one day last week. The lower back pain today has been coming and going and it’s brutal. No cramps like usual either. By now with AF 4 days away I would have some crazy period symptoms. Also, I’m not hungry. Nothing sounds good to eat. Usually I’m cramming tacos and chocolates this week. I eat because I have to, but I’m not hungry. We tried four times during my ovulation week. I have a test I’m going to take Thursday morning. Closer to AF. We have been trying to conceive baby 3 for a year now. The last two seemed so easy, but I was in my 20’s. 23 and 27. Now at 33.....maybe it’s not in the cards. But these symptoms are off. I’m not normal. ‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->