Anyone 10 dpo backache

A couple of days ago, I cried at a commercial with a grandmother making homemade rice krispy treats with her two grandsons. I don't even know why! They were so cute and innocent. Lord help us. lol.

I get irritated easily by my hubby. I'm not sure if it's PMS or what. We shall find out no later than a week (I hope).

A couple of days ago, I cried at a commercial with a grandmother making homemade rice krispy treats with her two grandsons. I don't even know why! They were so cute and innocent. Lord help us. lol.

I get irritated easily by my hubby. I'm not sure if it's PMS or what. We shall find out no later than a week (I hope).
Sending good luck:friends:..i cried cos i watched a programme on a train crash,,the train was empty and they were testing a barrier...all the front was smashed..why did i cry:cry: do u ask my OH is a train driver how very very sad am i pmslx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok..here goes...
My cycle and sx...
Started on October 30th
O'ed on or around November 13th--going with this date--dh's b-day
3 DPO-cramping for 2 hours, not a lot but def there & nauseas
4 DPO-Nauseas
5 DPO-Nauseas, achey boobs, MOODY:muaha:, tingly mouth
6 DPO-PAINFUL cramps all across uterine area in the evening, tired, achey boobs, late night faintly + hpt...:happydance:
7 DPO-Nausea while looking at "Show" stuff for my daughter (she's got a heifer to show at the stock show) and the cow feed--was GROSS..,awake at 2:30 am--terrible back pain (I have 2 slipped discs that haven't bothered me in nearly 10 months since losing 70+lbs) & peed
8 DPO-Up again between 2-3 am-peed & went back to bed, crampy after touching cervix, nauseas but hungry, boobs achey and little tender to the touch
9 DPO-Same as 8 DPO, only new thing is the headache I had.. and my areolas are looking huge!
10 DPO-Peeing every 2 hours like clockwork whether I have drank anything or not--I usually don't go that often..mild headache, breasts look and feel fuller. I also noticed a pimple on my chin--just one little one. Nauseas in the afternoon--almost threw up at work (most of 9 DPO still apply)

Now to be more specific to your question...My groin and hip (the right) has been SUPER achey--like I've done a lot of leg bends or run a mile...Like it's "overworked".. backpain comes and goes too--mostly at night. The hormones in pregnancy can cause EVERYTHING to become relaxed--it's weird how that affects the joints...I think I notice it more now because I'm much older this time...:dohh:
If you haven't tested yet, you might consider it, but I give you credit for holding off...:thumbup: I will be really surprised if you don't get your BFP...Good Luck!!
Luv,Stephanie:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok..here goes...
My cycle and sx...
Started on October 30th
O'ed on or around November 13th--going with this date--dh's b-day
3 DPO-cramping for 2 hours, not a lot but def there & nauseas
4 DPO-Nauseas
5 DPO-Nauseas, achey boobs, MOODY:muaha:, tingly mouth
6 DPO-PAINFUL cramps all across uterine area in the evening, tired, achey boobs, late night faintly + hpt...:happydance:
7 DPO-Nausea while looking at "Show" stuff for my daughter (she's got a heifer to show at the stock show) and the cow feed--was GROSS..,awake at 2:30 am--terrible back pain (I have 2 slipped discs that haven't bothered me in nearly 10 months since losing 70+lbs) & peed
8 DPO-Up again between 2-3 am-peed & went back to bed, crampy after touching cervix, nauseas but hungry, boobs achey and little tender to the touch
9 DPO-Same as 8 DPO, only new thing is the headache I had.. and my areolas are looking huge!
10 DPO-Peeing every 2 hours like clockwork whether I have drank anything or not--I usually don't go that often..mild headache, breasts look and feel fuller. I also noticed a pimple on my chin--just one little one. Nauseas in the afternoon--almost threw up at work (most of 9 DPO still apply)

Now to be more specific to your question...My groin and hip (the right) has been SUPER achey--like I've done a lot of leg bends or run a mile...Like it's "overworked".. backpain comes and goes too--mostly at night. The hormones in pregnancy can cause EVERYTHING to become relaxed--it's weird how that affects the joints...I think I notice it more now because I'm much older this time...:dohh:
If you haven't tested yet, you might consider it, but I give you credit for holding off...:thumbup: I will be really surprised if you don't get your BFP...Good Luck!!
Luv,Stephanie:hugs:
Thanks hun and im a lot older now...i was thiking it could be sciatica and yeah i am soooo wanting to test even though i know i will get a bfn...this 2 weeks is going sooo slowly...and what im having feels so much like when you get flu really achy...yeah like i have ran a few miles gone to bed and had the achy pain in morning...at one point my leg gave way...its spreading down to me knee now,,,im sure it will go off...and good luck hun i do hope you get a bfp i am very optimistic about me getting one ,,i did get a slight postive with a first response but im not going by that...how many days dpo would you suggest i test???

Well backache is gone but have a nerve type throbbing in my left butt cheek going down my leg. Hope still in for a BFP. Really want this to be it. FX for all of us.

Boy do I hope a backache is a good sign. My back has hurt so bad lately that I can barely stand. Yesterday I got a pain that hurt to move my left leg? It was odd. I am 9 dpo. got a BFN today:bfn:

I have had...(in random order--I'm not very organized)
sore BBS
Super tired but cannot get comfortable to save my life
emotional beyond any belief
constipated
hungry but nauseated at times
sharp pain about 6 dpo in my right ovary area (lasted about 1-2 mins)
crampy feelings
sore throat/runny nose/ headaches
sudden sicky feelings and sudden tiredness out of nowhere
moody bi-polar

Hope these are good!!

Praying god gives everyone BFP's
:dust:

I thought I was the only one who's hip joint hurt lol.

I just came back from the ER (shortest ER vist ever - thank the lord!) and I was diagnosed with Lymphadenopahty, swelling of the lympth node...my right one, to be exact. I've been having a bad earache since this Sunday, and it traveled to my dang jaw! I'm in pain, but I'm taking medication for it. This is ridiculous. I just want to sleep, but I get off work in 6 more hours. Joy.

@waiting2012, thanks for your symptoms.

Anybody else having an increase sense of smell? I swear I woke myself up once when I farter (lol)! I smell everything.

Hi I'm either 3 or 5 days late for AF (I have 2 charts and there's 2days difference between them for some reason).

I have had all the usual symptoms and most have gone now, other than my boobs are sooo heavy and really painful, really bad.
On tuesday I had mega back ache and in my stomach as well I was almost poistive AF was gunna show, was sat in tears the pain was so bad... However here we are thursday morning and she still isn't here.

My boobs are still really heavy n painful and all day yesterday i had the worst head ache ever I couldn't shift it, and also woke this morning and still there. (I've had headaches on and off through out the 2ww, but seemed to have gone until yesterday.
Tested this morning with FMU... BFN :( .

Its really getting me upset and mad now as I just want to know either way, try not to worry too much its still early and each person and pregnancy is different, I got my poisitive with my little boy the day I missed my period, and it showed straight away in a matter of 30seconds on both hpt and digi, so its different every time x

Wishing you all lots of luck and fxd xxx

Hi I'm either 3 or 5 days late for AF (I have 2 charts and there's 2days difference between them for some reason).

I have had all the usual symptoms and most have gone now, other than my boobs are sooo heavy and really painful, really bad.
On tuesday I had mega back ache and in my stomach as well I was almost poistive AF was gunna show, was sat in tears the pain was so bad... However here we are thursday morning and she still isn't here.

My boobs are still really heavy n painful and all day yesterday i had the worst head ache ever I couldn't shift it, and also woke this morning and still there. (I've had headaches on and off through out the 2ww, but seemed to have gone until yesterday.

Its really getting me upset and mad now as I just want to know either way, try not to worry too much its still early and each person and pregnancy is different, I got my poisitive with my little boy the day I missed my period, and it showed straight away in a matter of 30seconds on both hpt and digi, so its different every time x

Still having cramps and really bad headache BUT got a very faint postive sooo fingers crossed xxxand good luck to you too:hugs:

You got a faint positive!?!?!? :wohoo:
yeah which is crazy cos im only 11dpo??? so i did another just to make sure and its the same...im kinda speechless cos i am still having cramps and a really full feeling like just above my pubic bone,,,is this normal its been so long since i was last pg i cant remember

I hope it is the start of a BFP. I wish you all the luck in the world. You deserve it!! Have a good night all.

This could be a good thing!! I'm TTC #1 sooo I don't understand what my body will do for pregnancy. I've never been pregnant before..I hope hope hope its a good sign for you!!! Keep Testing!!! we want to see :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :winkwink:

This could be a good thing!! I'm TTC #1 sooo I don't understand what my body will do for pregnancy. I've never been pregnant before..I hope hope hope its a good sign for you!!! Keep Testing!!! we want to see :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :winkwink:

I should really know as i have had 6 kids!!! but everyone is different and the cramps have suddenly just stopped i mean like literally as im typing this...i sooo hope you get your:bfp:to hunnixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

:hugs:Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I hope you get your 7th little precious baby!

:hugs:Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I hope you get your 7th little precious baby!

Lucky 7...most people say omg why that many but what they dont ask is do they make you happy and the answer is yes they were all planned and all sooo wantedxxxxxxif you ever wanna ask anything just inbox mexx:hugs:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope i get mine too. What test did u use? I'm in same boat with lululove and don't know what to expect, other then backache coming and going have no symptoms unlike other months, Fx send us some baby dust :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->