Anyone 15+ DPO and sill waiting? Want company?

Rowie100

Reaction score
Hi,

Is there anyone 15 or more DPO still waiting for either BFP or AF? I'm going crazy and wondered if there is anyone else at this point this month?

Yeah, me!! My cycle is like clock work. 27 days to the hour and I can always tell when I ov without opk's and temping but this month??!! I'm 4 days late or AF and 3 bfn's? If AF is coming I just wish she would hurry up so I can get on with it! Do you have any symptoms either way?

Thank goodness there is someone else :).

Yes i've had dizzyness quite badley, nausia, then on Monday 10dpo when checking cirvix I had pink discharge. None on nickers ever but lasted for 3 days (i'm really hoping impantation). I had a ruptured ectopic a year and a half ago and lost a tube so went to hospital on Thursday night 13dpo to be careful and get everything cheked out and I got a faint BFP result However on Friday and today I have had BFN's. I have a blood test scheduled for Monday morning.

How about you?

Hey ladies. I had my bfp about 17dpo (wasn't keeping exact track, but it was late!) Baby dust!

Thank goodness there is someone else :).

Yes i've had dizzyness quite badley, nausia, then on Monday 10dpo when checking cirvix I had pink discharge. None on nickers ever but lasted for 3 days (i'm really hoping impantation). I had a ruptured ectopic a year and a half ago and lost a tube so went to hospital on Thursday night 13dpo to be careful and get everything cheked out and I got a faint BFP result However on Friday and today I have had BFN's. I have a blood test scheduled for Monday morning.

How about you?

I usually get all the symptoms under the sun as soon as I ov but this month the sore boobs etc was delayed by about 5 days after I thought I'd ov'd. I'm confused now because this has never happened to me before. All my 'symptoms' usually go 2 days before AF but they are still there. I'm leaning more towards late ov for some odd reason. :shrug:

The faint bfp is great news. Was it on a different test to the bfn's? Or maybe with more concentrated urine? Blood test is def the way to go. Some tests are so ambiguous. I saw a thread last week where a woman got a bfp on every test bar the frer?! That was the only test for me that worked with my second.:flower:

I'm right now 13dpo... and just bfn after another :( Been testing every two days. I think now I just hafta wait for AF

I can't stand the wait. 2 weeks is long enough never mind 3 weeks wait!!:wacko:

Yes it was a hospital test (not sure what make or whet sensitivity). I have been doing clearblue and first response at home. I'm so damn confused with it all :) just praying its not a cemical as that seems to be what people have been saying about a positive then a negative. I'm really hoping my levels are just really low atm, and the hospital got a freek one.

It sounds good that you are 4 days late. I am around that as well was due on the 9th-11th. So are you testing tomorrow moring?

Sorry my spelling is soooo bad xx

Thanks Swood. you're giving me hope, and I need some xxx

God I can't believe this is going to be a 3 week wait either.

Currently 24 dpo, no sign of AF. My last BFN was Tuesday (I was a week late for AF at that point). However I have all kinds of symptoms... sore lower back; major bloating/full feeling in my lower tummy, so much so that I CAN'T keep my abs tightened down -- it doesn't all fit in there!!; severe fatigue (like I'm drugged, for heavens sake); nausea; and near-daily headaches, often migraines. The bbs have started to really get sore the last day or 2.

If I'm not pg, something is very wrong. Calling Monday to go in for my first pre-natal. Even if I test negative by blood, I'm not believing it 'til they u/s my uterus. I'll believe it when we are 100% sure there is nothing in there!!! :D

Currently 24 dpo, no sign of AF. My last BFN was Tuesday (I was a week late for AF at that point). However I have all kinds of symptoms... sore lower back; major bloating/full feeling in my lower tummy, so much so that I CAN'T keep my abs tightened down -- it doesn't all fit in there!!; severe fatigue (like I'm drugged, for heavens sake); nausea; and near-daily headaches, often migraines. The bbs have started to really get sore the last day or 2.

If I'm not pg, something is very wrong. Calling Monday to go in for my first pre-natal. Even if I test negative by blood, I'm not believing it 'til they u/s my uterus. I'll believe it when we are 100% sure there is nothing in there!!! :D

can i join you?

15dpo today
usually like clock work
temp is usually right down by ow, but popped back up a bit today. been testing on ic's bfn, but this morning i'm sure theres a hint of one.
i get tender breast when i'm due on, and it usually goes 2/3 days before af arrives, but y breasts feel like they are on fire.
i don't want to buy into the possibility of being pregnant yet, i too had a ruptured ectopic last june and had a tube removed, this is the first hint of pregnancy i have had since then.
i think i'll go gt a cbd or frer later, not sure if i want to know tho eeek!!!

It's so good to know other people are in the same boat. I tried with clear blue last night, thought I saw a line, but to be honest i'm sure my eyes are playing tricks. I tested again this morning and AGAIN didn't get a control line. Must be a bad batch it happend yesterday as well, soooooo frustrating, I was so annoyed when it happened again this morning.

Can I join? Currently 19 DPO, AF 5 days late, normally a regular 28 day cycle. Symptoms:cramping,enlarged BB's, nausea,peeing like crazy! abundant CM...sry TMI. 3 BFN's! 2 FRER's and 1 POAS.I would like to know either way....this waiting is awful!

can i join you?

15dpo today
usually like clock work
i get tender breast when i'm due on, and it usually goes 2/3 days before af arrives, but y breasts feel like they are on fire.
i think i'll go gt a cbd or frer later, not sure if i want to know tho eeek!!!

Sounds just like me but finally after 7 days late the :witch: got me! I'm happy though because now Im not in limbo land anymore and can look forward to ovulating and catching that eggo!:happydance:

Good luck to all those still waiting. I hope you get your answers soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"