Anyone 2dpo??please share symptoms need a 2ww buddy! :)

joseyposey28

mum of 3
Reaction score
Hi Im 2 dpo 2day....defo ovulated on the sunday but only managed to bd sat night due to dh being away so im hoping i caught it but still not very convident as i never am around this time, everytime i look at a positive opk i wish it was a hpt!!!!
Not to mention the hideous symptom spotting i do every month that leads to AF!! But still hear i am doing the same thing again, lesson not learnt :haha: So i guess that means ill be testing about 10 dpo which is next wednesday and wondered if any of you loverly ladies are testing around the same time so i have someone to obsess with!!!?? xx

Hi hun im 1dpo today, def ovulated yesterday it was actually painful :wacko:
Af is due the 15th but i will most likely test before then haha! I only got to bd yesterday as OH has been away all weekend, not sure if ive got it in in time :dohh: so like u im hoping ive caught that eggy :flower:

im 2dpo today too. we took it easy this month, no charting or anything and i didnt even realise that i was due to ovulate until i checked online yesterday :).
luckily me and the OH had a huge :sex: session this weekend. about 3 times a day :blush: not sure what happened to me! im never usually up for it :haha:

testing on the 14th of april. my birthday :flower:

:dust:

lets hope we've caught those eggys!

OMG Josey I could have written your post!! I'm 2 dpo today too and, like you, we only managed to BD on sat night aswell and I'm really really hoping that was enough! I know I ov'd on sunday as I had ov pain first thing in the morning. I felt exactly the same with the OPKs

I'll be symptom spotting like mad... last month I had a chemical pregnancy and I had a metallic taste in my mouth, slight cramping and implantation spotting.

I'm planning to leave testing sat the 16th but I'm a total POAS-a-holic and probably won't be able to wait until then!

Is this your first ladies or have any of you been through all this before?

FX'd for us! :dust:

xx

Hi hun im 1dpo today, def ovulated yesterday it was actually painful :wacko:
Af is due the 15th but i will most likely test before then haha! I only got to bd yesterday as OH has been away all weekend, not sure if ive got it in in time :dohh: so like u im hoping ive caught that eggy :flower:

Hiya!! oh great im glad someone else is in the same boat! have you always had painful ov? I never used to but in the last year ive really noticed...oooh i hope you caught the egg in time, your timing seems spot on!!! xx:happydance:

OMG Josey I could have written your post!! I'm 2 dpo today too and, like you, we only managed to BD on sat night aswell and I'm really really hoping that was enough! I know I ov'd on sunday as I had ov pain first thing in the morning. I felt exactly the same with the OPKs

I'll be symptom spotting like mad... last month I had a chemical pregnancy and I had a metallic taste in my mouth, slight cramping and implantation spotting.

I'm planning to leave testing sat the 16th but I'm a total POAS-a-holic and probably won't be able to wait until then!

Is this your first ladies or have any of you been through all this before?

FX'd for us! :dust:

xx

Oh wow!!!!! thats identical...god i love this site :happydance:.
im sorry to hear about your chemical what a frustrating thing to happen!!! makes you so weary of testing to early but i cant help myself!! Literally every month ive had a positive opk, ive imagined it being my htp!!lol, even when its a faint line i sit there thinking...thats all i need, just that little bit of pink.
i really hope you get your bfp this month, im trying for my 3rd my other 2 are both big now and the broodiness has taken over:flower:
so goodluck to you and please please keep updating if you get any symptoms (so i can pretend i have them too lol!!) xx

im 2dpo today too. we took it easy this month, no charting or anything and i didnt even realise that i was due to ovulate until i checked online yesterday :).
luckily me and the OH had a huge :sex: session this weekend. about 3 times a day :blush: not sure what happened to me! im never usually up for it :haha:

testing on the 14th of april. my birthday :flower:

:dust:

lets hope we've caught those eggys!

thats sounds brilliant!! and i guess being more relaxed is no bad thing whatsoever! sounds like youve got a good chance fingers crossed for us all!! xx

Hi Ladies, I ov'd Saturday, done the deed Thurs night, Friday am, twice on Saturday and on Sunday night just to be sure so hoping to get that BFP, AF is due 16th April, but like you guys I am addicted to poas, I've already taken 1 test today, albeit a cheapie off the internet but I need to get a grip lol...
And yea, everytime I chart or use OPKs it never seems to happen, then as soon as we stop ttc, bang, I get a BFP :/
Hoping this will buck the trend, and also that we all get our BFPs in April x

hey all. im 3 to 4 dpo and my af is due april 14. i ovulated sometime between thursday and saturday. this would be month 3 of ttc( thats also how long it took for me to get pregnant with my first daughter so fingers crossed). ive been having light cramping since ovulation and a little nausea. im hoping this is THE month!!

LeeC - Wow! Hats off to you girl!! If you don't get your BFP this month I'll be very surprised! FX'd for you x

Guti - Hopefully 3rd month luck for you again! x

Josey - Sooo good to meet a fellow poas addict and symptom junkie, can you believe I was almost thinking of using one of my cheapo internet HPT's.... at 2 dpo!!! What a loon!

Getting very slight cramps in my lower left side at the moment, similar to ov pain... not sure if that means anything!

x

Hi Ladies, I ov'd Saturday, done the deed Thurs night, Friday am, twice on Saturday and on Sunday night just to be sure so hoping to get that BFP, AF is due 16th April, but like you guys I am addicted to poas, I've already taken 1 test today, albeit a cheapie off the internet but I need to get a grip lol...
And yea, everytime I chart or use OPKs it never seems to happen, then as soon as we stop ttc, bang, I get a BFP :/
Hoping this will buck the trend, and also that we all get our BFPs in April x

blimey lee c theres no stopping you!!! good luck to you honey sounds like your chances are very very very high!!! and dont worry we all love to poas way before we know we should...that must be why they bought out the ic's because we can all aford to buy a million of them and test every hour lol..keep us updated!! xx

Hi ladies,
I'm 2DPO today! I think I ovulated on Monday, could have been late Sunday too. We DTD Friday, Sunday and Monday so keeping everything crossed.
I'm trying to be really positive this month and going to try not to test early. I think I'll test Tuesday next week. With my son I got a very strong BFP at 8DPO so you never know!!! LOL
xxx

LeeC - Wow! Hats off to you girl!! If you don't get your BFP this month I'll be very surprised! FX'd for you x

Guti - Hopefully 3rd month luck for you again! x

Josey - Sooo good to meet a fellow poas addict and symptom junkie, can you believe I was almost thinking of using one of my cheapo internet HPT's.... at 2 dpo!!! What a loon!

Getting very slight cramps in my lower left side at the moment, similar to ov pain... not sure if that means anything!

x

hey ladybird... you know what i get that every month after ov, a few days of mild cramping and im starting to think it might just be similar to that ache you get after a work out because ive had it every month.but im sure any kind of cramping is a symptom so lets put it on the list! I cant believe you were going to a test hahaha that really makes me laugh as i almost contemplated it too!
I have nothing to report at 3dpo but my normal over eating habits lol...wish i could count that but its normal at any time of month:happydance: keep me udated !!! xx

Hi ladies,
I'm 2DPO today! I think I ovulated on Monday, could have been late Sunday too. We DTD Friday, Sunday and Monday so keeping everything crossed.
I'm trying to be really positive this month and going to try not to test early. I think I'll test Tuesday next week. With my son I got a very strong BFP at 8DPO so you never know!!! LOL
xxx

sounds like you got it covered!!! Yea you have yo be positive a pma takes you a long way! fx for all of us hope you get your bfp, keep updating your symptoms! xx

Sounds like me from your first post :)
im 2dpo today ovulated monday :) Had weird aching and like period feeling pains :shrug: never noticed this before so i thought it would be OV but unsure the wait is killing me! ... only managed to :sex: saturday but it was a few times that day was early morning like 2/3am then 7am then afternoon :blush:

he works alot nights and iv got my hands full with my son in the daytime :dohh: but were doubtful this month were testing around 12th i think and then waiting for AF if doesnt come another test :thumbup: xx

Hi Becy yea ill probably test around then too. Its really difficult when you hubbys working away and things im defiantley with you there! And i think youve still got a good shot as ive read its better to have lots of spermies stored up there for the egg before and apparently thats how you concieve a girl? Not sure if theres any truth in that one but apparently 3-4 days before ov is more likley to conceive a girl...i dunno you hear so much different stuff dont you!
well good luck and if you get any symptoms dont hesitate to let us know lots of baby dust to you all! xxx

I hate him working nights its really not easy! he works like evenings till like 1am! :(
theres too much stuff im not evenr eading on internet no more :dohh: it just confuses me with all the different things when to do it when to not etc etc! .. im just thinking it wasnt enough saturday and i should try again today which im trying to convnce OH to come home from town :winkwink: hes taking these sperm boosters anyway he says it increases the chance :shrug: so ill leave him to that :haha: i should be taking stuff really to help but we wasnt even TTC till end may/june properley but we decided it would be better now and then have a break if we don't get our :bfp:

At the mo im just feeling achey,tired and iv been eating more wacko: and then the odd cervix pain iv never had this before.. maybe its because im thinking about it? .. i hate waiting :dohh: seems to long away to test

Thankyou :dust: to you aswell :)!

Yea i know when your waiting it feels like forever. Sperm boosters? they sound good...how do you come by them? Anything that helps is good.
do you know you defo ov'd monday...because maybe your ov late and thats why your getting the weird pain...and if thats so you need to get on the case missy!! try another opk and see what it says.
Alot of women favour the relaxed approach and it seems to work...to be honest i wish i could do that but my "relaxed" approach is all a fake :haha: i just do the whole..."yea im not bothered" thing and "if it happens it happens" but really im praying to anyone i can to make it happen!!! I just really hate dissapointment every month so its easier to pretend to me mates im not too fussed either way.
fingerz crossed we get opur bfps!! xxx

I haven't a clue! he was going on about them for ages for when we TTC and i was like okay thats fine aslong as they dont interfer! guessing you can get them from chemists? but if your OH has good sperm count im guessing there not needed hes forever saying he dont think hes got a high sperm count.. I havent done opk's .. i was thinking of getting one but id need to get it today and not 100% if my chemist sell them :shrug: im 2dpo .. someones told me once past ov thats it for this cycle? confused.com! .. so thinking today might be pointless but hes coming round anyway :haha:

Seriously though put my top on today and my stomach is bloated! :cry: iv had to put a bigger top on to cover it :wacko: im taking it as bloating as im quite thin and have a small frame its weird .. not hoping too much cause make me more dissapointed :haha:

fingers crossed for us ayy!
xx

Hi ladies! It seems there are a few of us on the same cycle! I was supposed to O on 4/5 but ended up O'ing a day early so I am currently 2DPO and will begin testing on Wednesday as well :)

*Baby dust to us all*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"