Anyone 2dpo??please share symptoms need a 2ww buddy! :)

My chart says I o'd on Sunday, which makes me 5dpo today. I did AI on Sat and Sun using donor sperm (I'm a lesbian and partnered with a wonderful supportive other half)

Sounds like we are on the same cycle! So exciting and yes, this 2ww is a torture!!! I cannot help but keep surfing and reading more information about signs and symptoms.

So far I've had tender nipples, backache, cramps on 3 dpo and some creamy cm. Plus I was so tired last night, I went to bed at 9 pm! Oh does anyone know if eyelid twitching is also considered a sign of early pregnancy? I know its too early to know anything, but hey, a girl can hope right?

Happy baby dust to all!

Hi Ladies, I'm 4DPO today! Still no symptoms at all for me - but for me I think that's a good thing. I think no symptoms are a symptom!
I felt a little emotional yesterday and generally don't get that until a day or two before AF.

The good news is that yesterday was CD21 and so already my cycle is longer this month. I ovulated later and fingers crossed my LP is much longer this cycle (if not preg!). It was 7-days last cycle. I've been taking B6. I have no idea when to expect AF (hopefully not at all!), but think I might test around 8DPO as I got a positive with my son at that time. Would like to say I'd test as late as possible but I know I won't be able to stop myself!

xxx

Hello all ladies that have come to join the 2ww party!!!
finally 7 dpo 2day so half way there!!!! or 3 quaters of the way there really!!

So pulling in abdomen and backaches are defo symptoms there on the twoweekwait website loads of women have had them and the creamy/watery cm is another common one on that that site whooopie :happydance:

I had no symptoms up to 5 dpo (friday) when i got a little gloop of creamy cm when i went to the loo...but i have to note that it was just that once and i was a bit bummed out it didnt stay very creamy. so that and some vivd dreams (not unusual for me and my active imagination either) and a bit of breast pain last night is all i can add.. The only thing is i usually get a breast pain a week before and hungry (which i am now) and a bit spotty, which i have today....so it could all just be the normal oncoming of the :witch:.

lets hops she stays away from all of us!!!! xxxxx

HI Guys,I am 6 dpo today. I am still continue to have this very heavy creamy ,white cm( sorry TMI) It went from very thick and sticky to where I thought that I had a YI to creamy almost like lotion.I still have had a back ache just very mild and cramping on and off nothing bad though.Thats about it! GL everyone! Also Since I am new to all this I was wondering are we not supposed to post if we get a + here?

HI Guys,I am 6 dpo today. I am still continue to have this very heavy creamy ,white cm( sorry TMI) It went from very thick and sticky to where I thought that I had a YI to creamy almost like lotion.I still have had a back ache just very mild and cramping on and off nothing bad though.Thats about it! GL everyone! Also Since I am new to all this I was wondering are we not supposed to post if we get a + here?

Hi army wife, ...ive often looked for people that have there :bfp: and then follow back to see what there symptoms were and to see if i have then same!! Its very helpful!! when are you goin to be testing..?

I could not help it and took 1 today!!!!! It was BFN. I know that is horrible! I am only 6 dpo. But I am not due till april 18th. I am not going to lie I will prob test everyday!!! My cousin just got her BFP last month at 9 dpo at night. She was testing 2 times aday morning and night. Today my back just mainly hurt and I am noticeing quite a lot of bloating. If you want I can continue posting and let you know if I get a BFP! Take care

Hi ladies, how are we all doing???

I am 8DPO today. Have been testing (on IC's) morning, noon and night since 5DPO - I know SLAP me!!!!!!!! :wacko:

I could swear one of my tests yesterday, and my FMU test this morning had a faint shadow of a line if I held it up to the light!

I think I have loads of signs there that indicate we have done it this month, but I do feel deep down we haven't :nope:

I have NO PMS symptoms - last month after ovulation I had sore boobs and cramps all the way through to AF arriving. So for me, having nothing is a good sign! I had some back ache, some random pulling cramps, twinges, stretching type pains - but none feel like AF type pains. Around 5-6DPO I had lots of these making me think implantation! I've also had lots of creamy CM - generally feel quite "wet" down there (ick, sorry for the TMI!!!) like AF is arriving at any minute sort of feeling!

Its so hard staying positive. I keep telling myself if I were pregnant, it would show by now on a test - but I know that is rubbish!!! I also don't have a clue when to expect AF - my LP last month was only 7-days. 21-day cycle in total. I'm on CD27 today - but ovulated quite late (I think?) at around CD19.

Fingers crossed for us all!

Jxxx

Hey girls

I hope you are all well!

Im 9 dpo today and tested yesterday with an IC, this morning with an FRER and guess what... both :bfn: I don't know why I thought it would be anything else to be honest... apart from a very very small amount of cramping and creamy CM (although these aren't really symptoms... perfectly normal in the week leading up to AF I should imagine!) I've had no symptoms at all and just don't 'feel pregnant'... not in the slightest.

Last month, when I had my chemical pregnancy, I had implantation spotting at 8 dpo and sore nipples... none of that this month! Mind you, no AF symptoms either and she is due to fly in on her broomstick this weekend.

I'm wishing and praying she stays away for all of us... based on our ovulation dates ladies, our babies would be due around Christmas day!

:dust:

xxx

Today I am 8 dpo. last night and this morning I am having kinda sharp pains around ovaries. Last night on right this morning on left. My cp is high. Yesterday it was low and I also had ewcm. My back is hurting pretty bad in the morning before getting out of bed.I seen the DR yesterday and they did a beta hcg.... it was bfn. With last baby they did one at 5 dpo and was neg and she's here! lol Good luck to everyone! Hope everyone get's their Christmas babies !!

Hey ladies

I got my :bfp: !!!

I found out two days ago but carried on testing just to be sure and I am almost 5 weeks... can't believe it!

Dizzyjoo - I see you got your BFP too, congratulations! How are you feeling? x

Josey, Armywife, Christina and others - how are you guys all doing? Any news?

FX'd for all of you xxx

Congrats Ladybird!!! Great news!!! Hope you have a wonderful 9 months! :)

congrats Ladybird soooo pleased what were your symtpons???? AFM well just aches and creamy cm so not much to go on at the min....come on girls lets keep the witch away x

Hey ladies

I got my :bfp: !!!

I found out two days ago but carried on testing just to be sure and I am almost 5 weeks... can't believe it!

Dizzyjoo - I see you got your BFP too, congratulations! How are you feeling? x

Josey, Armywife, Christina and others - how are you guys all doing? Any news?

FX'd for all of you xxx

welldone!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations very very happy for you!! i got a bfn but back to 3dpo again now, theres always another month! congratulations to you hunny and hope everything goes well!! xx:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->