Anyone 2dpo??please share symptoms need a 2ww buddy! :)

i'm 3DPO ,due af on 17th , not sure what day i'll be testing , i've been feeling very heavy down below , headache , and i'v been very tired , so i guess i'll see if af arrives , good luck to everyone x

Is anyone having anything you think could be a symptom?
Not that I'm symptom spotting ridiculously early or anything... but I keep getting pains in my lower back! Not cramps or aches - just little bursts of pain there!

xxx

Not that I'm symptom spotting ridiculously early or anything... but I keep getting pains in my lower back! Not cramps or aches - just little bursts of pain there!

xxx

Im 2dpo and keep having that too but with a little aching aswell.. hmm not that im ss or anything haha! feel very bloated today though and lethargic!!

Becy: will look into in to the whole sperm booster thing, really not sure with mine as we havent always timed it right for the last year so i cant say weve been consistantly trying, only about 3 times weve managed to be together when i got a positive Opk...i would suggest getting opk's for next time round (hopefully you wont need them :flower: ) but on amazon there about a fiver for 30 i think, ive had a stash for ages. And bloating...that is weird...its so annoying we have to wait so long to know..!!! fx'd xx

Hopeful: Good luck to us all, im glad we are all in the same boat its nice to have people to share the wait with!! xx

ange: well ive heard of bloating defo being a symptom and that "heavy feeling" on the two week wait website...(brilliant that is but can get addictive!!:happydance:) but good luck keep updating! xx

dizzyjoo and chickpea; Im so jelous i wish i was having symptoms!! anything that i can analise would be great but nothing to report ladies, nothing at all. Oooh ive had a thought....anyone know anything about cervix position..? I know mines low at the minute but has anyone else checked theres?? xx

Hey everyone Im gonna join you, i either ovulated on Monday or tuesday I think!! Very confused with opks!! Lol but got my surge on sunday and early hours of Monday mornin! We dtd Sunday and 3 times on Monday! Lol! Nothing on tue, too tired from the day before! Haha!
So Im gonna say I Od on tuesday early hours? So Im only 1 dpo but close enough to join in! Hehe!
So excited but feel like Im going crazy already with all this waiting around!!!

Fingers crossed and baby dust to everyone!! Let's hope we all catch our eggs!!
I think I'll start testing from 16th April onwards!!! Ahhh!!! I don't know if i can take this guys! Seriously I feel like Im about to burst with the anticipation of it all!!!
Don't want to wish my life away but I seriously wish I could fast forward to the 16th!!!

Xxx

xxx

I start to think im going insane.. being early and everything but iv never noticed this before im guessing its when ovulating.. spose its never been on my mind untill now but iv had aches and back pain.. iv had like period pain but not as strong just like twinges every now and again.. (no where near due on) mainly its aching pain in my cervix :shrug: And im bloating noticed that today even OH said i look bloated!

I'm feeling really heavy in my uterus area!!! Feeling really bloated too, I even hopped on the scales to see if I've gained!!!! Lol!!!

Just feel .....funny!!! This is my first month properly tic, I've gotten pregnant on the pill a few times and ended in miscarriages...which were really traumatic, I was off work with depression for 4 months after one of them, as I miscarried twins within 2 weeks of each other...I know my pregnancies before weren't planned as was on BC, but every time it happened I was overjoyed and then heartbroken when the MC came....I know I'll never truly get over them until I have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby in my arms!!!!
So after the final MC, we finally decided enough is enough,to stop the BC and start trying for our baby!!!!

I'm sending everyone positive vibes and sticky beans!!!! And praying for a healthy pregnancy....

But this 2ww is totally new tonme, and I'm truly finding it difficult, I feel like I'm so much more aware of my body now and feel every twinge!

Ok I've rambled enough, I'm sorry it's just nice to be around people in the same boat,,

Xoxo

Hey everyone Im gonna join you, i either ovulated on Monday or tuesday I think!! Very confused with opks!! Lol but got my surge on sunday and early hours of Monday mornin! We dtd Sunday and 3 times on Monday! Lol! Nothing on tue, too tired from the day before! Haha!
So Im gonna say I Od on tuesday early hours? So Im only 1 dpo but close enough to join in! Hehe!
So excited but feel like Im going crazy already with all this waiting around!!!

Fingers crossed and baby dust to everyone!! Let's hope we all catch our eggs!!
I think I'll start testing from 16th April onwards!!! Ahhh!!! I don't know if i can take this guys! Seriously I feel like Im about to burst with the anticipation of it all!!!
Don't want to wish my life away but I seriously wish I could fast forward to the 16th!!!

Xxx

hahaha im totally with you...you seem like youve got the timing down if you had positive opk then youve done enough i think!! Trust me i feel you pain...every minute waiting feels like an hour when your thinking about it and you notice every twinge and and any slight nausea. Im not joking last month i swear i had nausea every day from ov...and i was like it must be the month! Then af came with a vengence on the expected day and so this month if i get any nausea im putting it down just being a sicky person lol.
i think im gonna test next wednesday but i have to be honest with you..im not overly confident this month i dont think we :sex: enough so will try and pull out all the stops nxt month preseed the lot :haha: goodluck and lots of :babydust: if you get any symptoms let us know! xx

I'm feeling really heavy in my uterus area!!! Feeling really bloated too, I even hopped on the scales to see if I've gained!!!! Lol!!!

Just feel .....funny!!! This is my first month properly tic, I've gotten pregnant on the pill a few times and ended in miscarriages...which were really traumatic, I was off work with depression for 4 months after one of them, as I miscarried twins within 2 weeks of each other...I know my pregnancies before weren't planned as was on BC, but every time it happened I was overjoyed and then heartbroken when the MC came....I know I'll never truly get over them until I have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby in my arms!!!!
So after the final MC, we finally decided enough is enough,to stop the BC and start trying for our baby!!!!

I'm sending everyone positive vibes and sticky beans!!!! And praying for a healthy pregnancy....

But this 2ww is totally new tonme, and I'm truly finding it difficult, I feel like I'm so much more aware of my body now and feel every twinge!

Ok I've rambled enough, I'm sorry it's just nice to be around people in the same boat,,

Xoxo

awww im really sorry to hear that, its such a horrible thing to experienced and im glad youve come thru so positive! The tww is the worst bit, because once you know you can either start planning to try again or just be incredibly happy (which i hope we all get) but its defiantley the worst part, the waiting that is.
and dont worry about rambling thats what this sites for get it all out and ramble all you like wishing you the best of luck!XXX

Thanks for the lovely replys josey!!!

I'm so glad I found this site!!! Everyone is so nice!! And your right it's great to ramble and vent and speak to like minded people all wanting the same thing!!!

Ill keel you updated on any symptoms!!! Although I worry sometimes they are in my head LOL!!!!
Never did I think I'd be feeling for CM and the position of my uterus, hard ? Soft? Open? Closed? High low LOL!!!! I've no idea what I'm looking for but it gives me some inner peace that I'm trying??!!? Lol

Can we test yet??! Lol joking!!!

Baby dust!!! Xxx

I'm going to join too! I o'd on Sunday too. We :sex: on Friday and Sunday. I had really sharp pains following :sex: on Sunday. I think I o'd following :sex:
I think I'll test next Wednesday! Good luck to you all!

HI ya'll I am new to all this but this site looks like it might keep me sane ecspecially since I am 2 dpo today and this is going to be a long 2 weeks!Good luck to everyone!!

Im feelin very "full" in the uterus area!!
Im imagining that the lining is nice and thick in my womb!! Well I hope so for the wee bean to have a chance at sticking!! Hehe

feel a mild cramp/tugging at the bottom of my uterus! Im only 3dpo at most so still too early to be anything significant I think!

Any other symptoms from 3dpo guys? Xx

Oh forgot to mention creamy cm!
Not even gonna mention my cervical postion cos I have no idea what it's doing!! Lol

xoxo

Hi all, not sure if right page for me to join, but I am on 2ww - had my VERY FIRST IUI on Tuesday.

I'm very excited, but driving myself crazy reading so many posts and blogs and web pages about symptoms/no symptoms/when to test etc!

My IUI iwas with donor sperm, am single and 42 years old and really hope that this will work for me and not too late. I have 6 possible tries ahead, but fingers crossed it will be first time lucky?

Good morning ladies! Just thought I would share my symptoms 3 DPO my CP is still med high but hard. My CM is really thick and chunky(TMI) Almost like a YI ,which now I think I might have! I really don't know if this has anything to do with it but I have been very emotional.... already. I have cried the past 2 days. My lower back has been a little achy. Has been since O. That's about it. Good Luck everyone!

Afternoon beautiful ladies, wow reading all of your symptoms it seems we are defo gonna get some bfps! Im so jelous lol im 4dpo an have nothing to report,not a sausage, not even a twinge! But whose testing wednesday? I thnk some of us will be 9dpo an some 10, I was going to try and wait it out till af is due but lets be honest, with a thousand hpts stowed away in me knicker draw thats highly unlikely! Well goodluck girls hope we get some sticky beans! Keep those symptoms coming!x x x

Argh ..
i don't know if this is a symptom or not but i have severe back pain! started yesterday i got up and sorted my son out and went back to bed layed down and the pain was awful :( and today its gone back the same! i don't know if anyone else had had this around now! im 3dpo feel exhausted!

Im testing tuesday and if nothing shows as it will be early.. then ill be testing 22nd if my af doesnt show!

Hey guys!
I had what felt like a pulled muscle in my right side of uterus region! Felt realllly weird and was on and off for about 2 hours!!!
Stopped now but feelin crampy an bloated!!!

Praying to god this all means something! But even if it doesn't it's keeping me sane ... SORT OF!!! Lol

Arfhhh how long until we can test ladies!!! Hehehe

xoxo

Ahhh now the pulled muscle has went over to the left side..... Am I loosing my marbles?

Lol

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"