anyone 2dpo?

cutie4evr01

Reaction score
Hi girls, I don't have any cycle buddies because I have really long and irregular cycles, but right now I am 2dpo and would love to chat with someone during this 2ww. Each cycle it's getting harder and harder to bear alone (well I have DH of course, and he's great), but I'd love to get to know some of you a little better and follow along with someone at a similar stage. Thanks!

me!!! im 2dpo! how long u been TTC hun? this is my 8th cycle and yes its getting really awful :( Would be nice to have sumone to share the 2ww with although im not feeling positive for this month again. Are you?
xxx

Hi Claire, great to hear from you! I've been ttc since July, so 7 months now, but for me this is only cycle 5 because they last ~40-45 days each. I've had some testing done recently but they haven't figured it out yet, but I am still ovulating so doc said keep on trying. I am feeling pretty good about this cycle as we BD 2 days and 1 day before Ov, and 1 day after Ov just in case. Some of the other cycles our timing has been a little off, so I'm still excited we are managing to get it right lately. I'm sure I will be symptom spotting within days, but I'm hoping to hold out testing as long as possible!

Oh, and we are trying for our first. I see you are trying for #2, how old is your first?

my daughter is 3 next week, good that you got sum :sex: around the ov time this month, that puts you in with a really good chance, im not feeling postive at all :( i only managed to :sx: day 10,11 and 13 (ov day 14) so we shall see but got a feeling its not gonna happen been very emotinal all month its weird. Im going to try not to symptom spot and not testing till im late (or if im late)

It sound to me like your BD timing was great! 3 days and 1 day before Ov are nearly perfect! I think you do have a good chance myself. I'm going to join you in trying not to symptom spot or test until AF is late. I only have a 12 day LP, so if I could hold out until Valentine's day, that would be best, but I might not make it until then.

well good luck holding out to valentines day my period is due on valentines day great timing. I know im not symptom spotting but my boobs are hurting im only 2dpo, my boobs started hurting 4dpo last month my af stymptoms start so early i dont really get a 2ww cos the af symptoms last about 12 days before i even get my period, so another sign it hasnt worked again :(

Hi girls,

I'm now 3dpo - so same as you by the sounds of it - only 1st cycle ttc. Haven't told anyone we're ttc, so I only have dh to chat to - he's lovely, but to be honest is not that into the biology and maths of it all and thinks I should stop obsessing and leave it to mother nature! Plus he works away so mind is allowed to work overtime during the week.

It'd be good to share with someone during 2ww...

Thanks Claire - to be honest I'm not sure where I should be posting, so am just gatecrashing! 1st cycle ttc, cycles are very regular 30-31 days, convinced I can feel O most months, usually D17. Managed to bd D12,16 and 18 - we're a bit restricted as dh works away! Have wanted to start ttc for a year now, but it was never the 'right' time so we put it off. But now it is - hence my obsessiveness so early in the game! (have spent too many months thinking about it and researching!) Trying not to symptom spot, and will try not to test until period due on 13th...

Hi Belle, welcome! Your situation sounds like mine - I wanted to ttc for over a year before hubby was "ready" so when he finally got on board, I went all out right away. :) I am trying to wait to test, but inevitably always cave in. It would be very nice to give hubby a BFP for Valentine's day! Here's hoping you will be first time lucky!

Hi Cutie - thanks for welcome and yes you're right - it would be a very nice Valentine's surprise! Trying not to get too hopeful as I know we'd be very, VERY lucky to get there first time round! Slightly concerned that with all this wondering I'm going to throw what has been a fairly no-nonsense cycle right out of whack... aarrghhh i'm even worrying about worrying!
Anyway, hope this Valetine's day will be your best ever!

belle sounds like you :sex: just at the right time then. Good luck, i am due the 14th and wont test till im late (which i doubt i will be cos im just not feeling it this month infact i can already feel my body preparing for AF with this god awful lower back pain)

xx

Hi Claire
Thanks for luck - and I'm sending it right back to you! I don't usually get any AF symptoms until about 3/4 days before I'm due - at least not that I've noticed.
I will try to hold out until Valentine's day before testing - if AF doesn't arrive on 13th!

I keep reading posts from girls who reckon they have had really early 'symptoms' just a few dpo... and it's really hard not to wonder about every tiny little twinge... but I know that this shouldn't really happen according to the chemistry, so am trying not to notice anything!

Can I ask how old you are?

x

I know what you mean about noticing every twinge. I know it's way too early to have implanted, but I'm always thinking "maybe that's the sperm and egg fusing" or "maybe the egg is bumping into my tube on the way down"! I know it's totally irrational and impossible, but it's so hard not to. :)

I'm 25, and my dh just turned 28. How about you?

im 25 and my OH is 27

yes every month i think right in the 2ww im just not going to think about it no symptom spotting and then if it happens it happens and im 3dpo and obsessing lol carnt help it.

Well i have my daughters 3rd birthday next week so i went to toys r us to get her birthday pressies got her a bike and sum fiffi things and a doll with car seat she is obsessed with playing mammy's and babies i have to pretend im the baby and she is the mammy haha and sum peppa pig toys so i have actually had something to take my mind of it all for a few hours! Now she is in bed im bk to syptom spotting lol...

I'm 30 and my dh is 32.

My mum came to visit the other day and said she had a weird dream (on my O day, coincidentally) that I was pregnant and we went shopping for nursery furniture - she doesn't know we're ttc, so I thought that was a bit weird and maybe a premonition! ha ha

Claire - sounds like your daughter's going to have a fab birthday! Maybe she'll be able to observe real mummies and babies in action in the not too distant future, and give you a helping hand!!

Anyway I've got TONs of work to do today so am going to stop reading this site for a while and check back this evening!

Hope you girls have a lovely stress-free day

4dpo - still lower back ache when i got up but i have loads of creamy CM thats new for me....hope it stays there

Belle, that's really neat about your mum's dream. I do think it could be a sign!

Claire, it sounds like your daughter's birthday will be lovely. And creamy CM sounds good to me, especially if it's unusual for you! I've heard loads of ladies say they have this in the 2ww leading up to their BFP. I have creamy CM as well, but I get it every cycle from about 1-5dpo, so I'm hoping this time it stays around longer.

Good luck girls!!!

I haven't noticed any changes in CM since O specifically - I think I usually have quite a bit for most of the month, but I did spot the EWCM this month as I was watching for it! The only thing I have noticed is a kind of tightness and slight cramping in my lower tummy - a bit like I've been doing loads of sit-ups (I haven't done one!) And I've been going to the loo more than usual, although I haven't been drinking much (in fact probably not enough). But all of this could just be nerves and the cold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->