anyone 2dpo?

Ok well OH went for his appt, mine is at 4pm, hmmmmm it didnt go great the arrognat idiot doc didnt diaspoint in being a arsehole! The good thing is he offered my OH the sperm analysis the bad thing is he gave him a wee sample pot to do it in so when i go in later i will ask for the proper sample pot he also didnt tell him how to prep for it and im sure you have to not have sex or do any DIY for a couple of days before it, and im also sure it has to be at lab within a hour well the GP said u can hand it in to hosp or you can had it bk to us if you like (WTF!!) he didnt mention how long the results would take or weather he just rings or comes bk in for results. Oh but wait for it ladies im saving the best bit till last!! he said its very unlikly its him with the problem its normally the woman!

Please god im praying i get on better this afternoon!

Oh he does sound like an arse for sure! I've heard you have to have the sample back at the docs within 30 minutes of collection, so I would try to do that if I were you. I also heard you should get the results either that day or the next day, but not sure whether it's over the phone or in person. I would definitely try to find out more details when you go in for yours - maybe the doc you're seeing will be more helpful! And that's a load of crap about it normally being the woman as I know plenty of people with male infertility!! I'm so sorry he had such a crappy doc! Good luck and let us know how yours goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->