anyone 2dpo?

Good morning girls! Belle, I'm not sure about cramping, but going to loo more sounds good. I've noticed my boobs are getting more sore each day, but I've read that's due to the increase in progesterone, so I don't think I'll get to excited unless it lasts past 7dpo when the progesterone starts to decrease again. I'm getting more and more impatient each day that we still won't know for over a week!

well 5dpo for me nothing to report had no more lower back pain bit of creamy cm today not as much boobs hurt so bad last night but think its just the rise in protesgerone which is good i suppose as it confirms i ovulated, boobs are fine again today so nothing new to report.

Hello there
Well my tummy doesn't feel so weird any more, just the odd twinge and flutter which I'm sure is just my imagination working overtime. And I'm not needing the loo so much. But now my boobs have started aching which is weird because they never hurt at all until about 2 days before AF, and then only mildly. But this is a different kind of ache - sort of deeper as if it's in my ribs, rather than them being sore to the touch.

I think my mind is desperately trying to make my body replace one symptom that goes away with another one's arrival! Oh well - time alone will tell!

I think my best friend is also ttc although she's pretty cagey about it. We're going to a party in a couple of weeks time and I'll be keeping my eye on her to see if she has a drink - which will be a clue as to whether she's already pg!

Claire I read your post on another thread - I completely understand where you're coming from and don't give yourself a hard time about feeling that way - even a saint would have trouble dealing with that particular piece of news. Life can be really cruel, but I just try to put this type of thing (not that I've ever had the same situation) away in a sort of 'experience and character building box' and then occasionally remind myself that I'm a very wise and strong person because of all the things in this box - and that one day that's going to make me a fantastic mum! You'll get your chance and it will be all the more special because of all these things.

Sorry if that sounds very grand and gushy!

belle thanks so much, i just keep telling myself when i eventually get my baby ill be so happy and i think its still nice to say both of my kids were planned for and tryed really hard for they will always know they were wanted right from day 1

its to early for symptoms anyway hun so dont worry about not feeling much xx

Yeah I know, I'm being daft! It's only our first month ttc anyway, so I'm desperately trying to work out if my body feels any different - and probably noticing things that are there all the time! I'm sure after a few months of trying I'll learn to ignore these things - or maybe the symptom spotting just gets worse!

I never really thought I'd feel like this about having children - but since I've hit 30 especially I seem to be really feeling the maternal instinct!

Cutie - don't know if you're in UK, but have either of you seen the Cow & Gate advert on telly with the giggling babies - it's my favourite, and dh always tries to distract me when it comes on! Ha ha now i really sound like a nutter...

oh god u know what advert gets me everytime the papmers advert where they sing happy birthday and there is new babies oh it gets me all choked up lol

Hi girls, sorry I've been out of touch, yesterday and today were really hectic at work. Belle, I really loved your advice about how adversities can go into an "experience and character building box". I think that's a great way to be able to move past things, even if you'll never understand or be pleased about them. I think I'll try to keep that in mind now.

And Claire, I agree totally about how nice it will be for the children to know they were wanted and you tried so hard for them. I'm hoping that will make mine feel a little more special. :)

I have a friend who just turned 30 also and she has become very broody too! I think there are definitely some perks to waiting until 30 as she has a nice career established and has been able to do lots of traveling up to now.

I'm actually in the US and haven't seen the advertisement you're talking about, but I do notice baby ads much more, really I notice anything baby much more than I used to! Depending what my hormones are doing at the time, I get teary-eyed at some of them too. :) I can't wait until we get our BFPs!!

Hi ladies

No worries Cutie - work has been mad for me today too, then I had to do the food shopping because dh is coming home tomorrow and he eats like a horse!

Claire you're so right - babies are an extra special gift when they're really wanted and so much care and attention has gone into making them!

I have got my career sorted and have lived abroad - but then you start worrying that maybe you've missed your prime for baby-making - but no-one can have it all ways and I think we all just have to be proud of the way we have done things and what we have achieved.

So tomorrow we'll all be half way through the 2ww - patience is a virtue! I'm so grateful to have you two to send messages to - I'm an amateur at this so you're keeping me sane and grounded!

belle yep half way there, when will you girls be testing? ill test valentines day night (if AF hasnt shown face before that, which i think it will)

I'm going to test earlier than that I think. I only have a 12-day LP, so I think AF is due Thursday Feb 12. I'm supposed to make an appt. for CD3 bloodwork, but it looks like CD3 will fall on the weekend, so I imagine they will schedule the bloods for CD2 on Feb. 13. So I'd like to test before then (or that morning), just in case it worked this month!

I would love to wait, but I can't resist POAS lol

AF due on 13th, but probably won't be able to resist POAS before then! I've only got a few of those cheap ones from Access Diagnostics - they're supposed to be really sensitive (can detect 10mg HCG 7-10 dpo) but then I've read people saying that they're not as reliable as other brands. Any ideas?

:wave:
im 1dpo this 2ww is so gonna drag, ive wttc for 33 months im so desprate for a:bfp: this month. hope the :witch: stays away x

I don't know anything about access diagnostics, but 10 miu is the most sensitive kind, so you should be able to know very early! I've also heard first response is good. I've heard you should use a pink dye test instead of a blue dye. I don't know what senstivity my tests are. If yours works at 7-10dpo...hmm...today is 7dpo! If only there was some way to "feel" or "know" implantation! I'm scared to see a BFN, but I might test at 10dpo (which is Monday morning). I just have no willpower to wait.

Belle, let us know when you're going to test and maybe I will test with you. Safety and strength in numbers. :)

Hi Tudor Rose, welcome and good luck to you! You have been very patient to wtt for so long.

Hi Cutie, ok I'm with you - let's have a go testing on Monday morning and see what we get!

Thanks Claire for advice on First Response - its seems from a few other websites that lots of girls have has BFNs from the cheap sticks even after they've had BFPs from FR! Would be great if I could hold out until AF due - then wouldn't be wasting any money at all on early tests, even cheap ones! I'll try to have greater willpower next month, if this one is not lucky for me.

Hi Tudor Rose - agree with Cutie, you've been incredibly patient! We waited over a year and finally decided the time is right (ish)!

Best of luck!

best of luck to you girls testing on monday :happydance: carnt wait to here the results, im not testing till im late and im not even due till next saterday. I carnt bear to see another BFN

Thanks Claire - trying not to get my hopes up but it's hard! I'm sure that after a few months of trying I'll be sick of the BFNs as well and will just hang on until AF due! Hope the week doesn't drag on too long for you, and hope AF stays away!

Oh and in my other post before, I didn't mean 10mg, i meant 10miu - doh! you can tell i'm new to this lark...

Alright Belle, Monday it is! I'm nervous about it already! I feel like we did our best this cycle though, so if it doesn't happen, at least it wasn't because we timed it wrong. PLus if we get a BFN, it might just be too early. I figured I'll know for sure on Thursday when AF is due.

Do you girls know if you should always get an implantation dip when you are pregnant? I'm thinking if so, it's probably not my time because we're already 8dpo and I haven't gotten any dips.

Hi girls - hope you're all doing ok!

Cutie - I haven't tried charting temps yet so don't know much about it, but I think I have read that you should get an implantation dip - I'm not sure though. Anyway, everyone's different and I doubt there's any woman in the world whose body follows all the 'rules' to the letter! So even if you haven't had a dip, don't give up all hope!

AF due Friday for me... think I'm going to be really grumpy if she shows up... shame for Valentine's day!

x

I agree, she will ruin all Valentine's day fun! I did have a temp drop today, so that could be a good thing (a dip) or a bad thing (AF on her way). I guess I'll know more tomorrow. Well I'm nervous about this week, but I'm glad this 2ww is almost over and we will know soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->