anyone 2dpo?

Belle awww thank you so much for the msg it really helped me make sence of things and i spoke to my OH and said we only need to test you to move forward with further tests he said 'why carnt they just test you' and see if that brings anything up, he said what if it is me then what, you will leave me. I tried to explain i really wouldnt leave him he has given me 1 daughter and i would no way blame him or resent him i just want to stop going on this rollercoaster every month without knowing if there is a problem and if there is and it carnt be sorted ill stop trying but he thinks i would bugger of. he also said 'well you can go hand it in' i said to him i have given birth and had a ovary removed i have had more strangers look at my bits than i care to think about im beyond being emaressed about handing over a pot of sperm lol! so ill leave the subject for a few days and try to reapproch the idea.

Belle im sure it will be your turn really soon to be getting your baby, is this your 1st month ttc?

Cutie how about you hun how many months in are you?

(can i just say i hate PMT i feel like hacking my boobs of! they hurt sooooo much!)

Hi Claire, I'm so glad to hear you've had a chat and sounds like he's opened up a bit to you and admitted that he's a bit scared in case you blamed him and left him. In a weird kind of way that's good as at least it shows that he actually does know how much it means to you - to think you'd even leave him over it! And you've reassured him that you wouldn't. And it sounds like he's coming round to the idea, even if he's going to send you to deliver it! How does the sperm sample thing work anyway? Does it have to be fresh? Do they have special pots to keep it warm?? yuk! ha ha!

Did you have your ovary removed a long time ago? I'm being nosey - sorry! Some girls only ovulate from one anyway, don't they? I usually get ov pain in my right side so I think that's the dominant one!

Yeah this is only our first month ttc so I'm new to it all and am going to need to learn some patience as I know I can;t expect it to happen overnight. The thing is I've been wtt for over a year, it just wasn't the right time with work and domestic stuff, so I've spent all that time thinking about it and reading things on the internet and reminding dh that I'm 30 and we should be getting on with it! So I'd become slightly obsessed before we even started...

I don't normally get bad pmt - maybe a bit ratty, but not bad physical symptoms. My back aches at the moment though, like AF cramps but they're a couple of days early - this will probably be the first month in years that I get a textbook 28-day cycle and she'll turn up tomorrow!

Hope you wake up a bit less sore tomorrow...

Belle, awwww i can understand why your so excited and so you should be! yes patience is sumthing needed when TTC but hopefully you wont be here to long ;)

I had my ovary removed 2 years go in april i collapsed on the 29th march and got taken into hosp they thought appendicitys but after blood tests and x ray it wasnt that, they kept me in a week whilst waiting for a slot for a ultrasound and found a mass on my right ovary, very scary to be told at 23 that i could have cancer especially with a 1 year old. Anyway they operated took it out it was size of small football my ovary was tangled into it so they removed it. Got a letter 2 weeks later saying it wasnt malignant. My gnye said my left ovary should pick up the slack and sure enough i have regulat 28 days cycle, the only thing that worries me is i never used to get ovulation pain and since i had my operation i have ov pain every cycle so im worried it was my right one that i ov from and my left one doesnt work.

Not sure about the sperm test all i heard about it is u have to have the sample at lab within 1 hour but im v lucky i live 30 seconds drive from the hosp so can have it there quick flash haha.

Wow that sure does sound scary - I'm glad to hear it wasn't malignant! I'm sure your other ovary is working just fine as long as you are ovulating. Maybe the newfound pain is the result of all the hormones stimulating just the one ovary now that the other is gone.

I think sore boobs are definitely a good sign, especially because the progesterone should be decreasing by now if you're not pregnant. Do you normally have sore boobs this long past AF?

We've been trying for 7 months now (since beginning of July 2008 ), but unfortunately due to my long cycles, this was only cycle 5. Looks like we'll soon move on to cycle 6, but soon they'll know what's wrong with me, so we might have a better chance later. My greatest fear is that I'll find out I can't have children, but I'm thinking since I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating (positive opks and temp rise each time), then it can't be as bad as that. I'm wondering if it's simply that by the time I ovulate each cycle, the egg is not as strong anymore because it's usually around CD30 when I ovulate. If that's the case, all I'll need is a drug to cause that ovulation earlier (like Clomid) and maybe that will fix it. Or it could be that we just fall in that percentage of unlucky ones each cycle. Either way, we're going to keep on trying until they can fix us! :)

cutie - oh my gosh sounds like you are having a rough time as well hun, :hug: to you. It gets tough doesnt it after a few months the excitment goes and your emotions are on a rollercoaster. The good thing is that things are progressing for you with you gettin bloodwork done and hopefully when they find out whats going on sumthing so simple like clomid can do the trick. It is worrying but like you say your pretty sure your ovulating which is great! dont give up on your dream there is many things that can be done to help us along the way when we hit a rocky patch and im sure you will get your :bfp:

xxx

Thanks Claire, I really appreciate your support. This time of the month is always hardest.

how are we feeling today?

my boobs are absolutly killing me! this is a 1st last month they only hurt on 10dpo and then it went down this has been 10dpo 11dpo and 12dpo now, my nipples are on fire and they just ache so much.

Claire I had a dream last night that you got your BFP! I dreamed I was looking around on here and I saw a thread where you were asking people to take a look at your test to see if they thought there was a line and then I opened the picture and there were definitely two very dark lines! I'm hoping that is a good sign for you. Sore boobs are definitely a good sign! When are you planning to test again?

How are you feeling Belle? Any plans for another test soon?

cutie oooooo u dreamt about me lol how strange. I also dreamt i got my BFP last nite. Havent got any more tests will just wait and see if :witch: shows up, i peed on a opk lol just for the fun of it there was a faint line but nothing much. Boobs still hurting. How r u? Are you just going to see if :witch: comes now or test sooner? xx

Well :witch: got me today, as expected after a bit of spotting yesterday. It was a day earlier than I expected, so I'm wondering if I might have ovulated a day earlier than FF said or if my luteal phase got shorter. I'm thinking of taking B-vitamins this cycle to lengthen my LP, as it's normally only 12 days anyway. I thought I'd ask the doc about it on Friday when I go for bloodwork.

Here's hoping for better luck for the two of you!

cutie awww bugger! so sorry hun, not sure if your luteal phase can change i thought it stayed the same not sure though i often wonder that wen i get my period a day early or late did i time my ov wrong or has luteal phase changed as i get ov pains hmmm weird. Deffo ask your doc about the vitamins xx

(hope we can be cycle buddies again next month) xx

Hi girls
Cutie I'm so sorry the witch got you - I really hope the doctor is very kind and helpful to you on Friday - and yes you should definitely go armed with a list of questions. I think I read that your luteal phase usually stays the same, but can vary by just 1 or 2 days. I think you're right that the fact you get positive opks and temp rises means you're ovulating just fine - so the eggs are there it's just a matter of catching one! I really hope you don't have to wait much longer xx

Sorry I haven't been around today - I work from home a lot and that's why I can pick up messages quite quickly normally, but today I was at my office which I share with a guy who's a bit nosey - so don't have much chance to check in case he's looking over my shoulder!

Claire - what happened to you must've been so scary. I'm sure your ovulation pain is a good thing (as long as it's not too painful!) - and like you say you have really regular 28 day cycles. I hope your sore boobs and both of your dreams are good signs for you!

Well as for me I bought a FRER this morning and was planning to keep it until I got home, but then couldn't resist the temptation and tested in the loo at lunchtime... and I got a BFP ! The second line was quite faint but came up after about 20 seconds. Just done another one and 2 lines again, although the second is still faint. I'm just in shock and I don't think it's sunk in yet. I really can't believe we've been this lucky and I feel kind of guilty because it's only our first month ttc, and you girls have been trying for much longer. I don't know why it happens like this, life doesn't seem fair sometimes and I wish the time ttc could have been shared more evenly between us - like we could all try for 4 months each and then all get our BFPs at the same time! I don't want to get too excited yet because it's still early days - I almost don't want to believe it in case it isn't true!
Claire I hope you have the same luck as me this month! I am sending lots of baby dust and luck your way, and to Cutie too for next time! Hope you're both ok xx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

OH MI GOSH congrats!!!!!!! so pleased for you :happydance:

So you just got a faint BFP today 12dpo? aww gosh im so pleased for you!!!!!!!!!! hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!! just goes to show symptom spotting gets you no where xxxxx

Thanks Claire so much. Yes, just a faint one today at lunchtime, 12dpo, and again this evening. That was a FRER (like you recommended!), but yesterday on an IC with FMU it was a BFN - or maybe that evap I mentioned was actually a line! But it was soooooo faint and didn't come up at all for about half an hour, so I didn't believe it.

And you're right - trying to symptom spot just wasn't worth the worry! Now I just have to try and keep it a secret for 3 months... which is gonna be so hard... I just hope it sticks...

Thank you so much for your kind words and support
xx

aww im so pleased for you. FR is deffo best dont trust the IC's especailly if your testing early xxx

Oh Belle that's wonderful news!!! I'm so thrilled for you!! :) :) :)

Here's hoping Claire can join you soon - then you can be pregnancy buddies! 2 out of 3 ain't bad! :)

cutie - i am scared to get excited its just a bigger fall isnt it, still got sore boobs still got creamy CM and i peed on a opk test and got a 2nd line about half as strong as control line but im scared to get hopes up i just dont feel like its my month at all xx

Oh those all sound like good signs though. How about I just get my hopes up for you? Too late, I already have!! :) When are you due on AF again? Is it tomorrow or Saturday? I wish I could zip over and give you some of my cheapy tests because I have a ton and I'm dying to know. Best of luck and please keep us posted!

im due on saterday, no more back pain, boobs throbbing all day xxx

Hi girls - I haven't forgotten about you! Have just been really busy today at work and then had a visit from my mum.
I can understand Claire that you don't want to get excited - I was being quite pessimistic about things because I knew that otherwise when AF came I'd be so disappointed and miserable. But Cutie's right they do sound like good signs and I think it's a great idea to let her be hopeful on your behalf! I will be too! Will you wait now until Saturday to test with a hpt?

Cutie thank you for the kind things you said - it still hasn't sunk in!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"