anyone 2dpo?

belle, cutie ok you girls can get excited for me then. My boobs are hurting sooooo much my nipples feel like there on fire i know this is to much info and i need to just shut up about the sore boobs but there throbbing! Its probs just AF just a bad build up this month. No more backache hope that stays away thats what hurts the most. Belle you must be on cloud 9 at the min :) its so nice, dont forget about us though :) xxxx

and i wont be testing before saterday night, as my AF usually starts between 12pm-5pm on the afternoon if its not there when i get bk from shopping (my OH taking me clothes shopping as a valentines treat) i will test then but im sure i wont be that lucky.

You never know Claire! And you can moan all you like about the sore boobs! I definitely won't forget about you - you've been my only buddies on here - I'm a bit shy and prefer just a couple to 101!

I'm very excited, yes, but I'm scared too that the little bean won't stick...

Sounds great to be taken clothes shopping on Saturday! Hope you get an even nicer treat when you get home and test xx someone else has to be lucky it can't just be me

well things arent looking very good for me....my boobs are almost bk to normal nipples hurt a bit if i prod them but thats about it, think the progrestrone is dropping and AF will be here anytime now. :(

Woke OH at half 7 this morning so he could be ready to get a appointment at docs u have to ring at 8am! and i wanted the good doctor anyway he wouldnt make the appt said he was to busy at work so havent spoke to him then he txt me at about 11am and said can u get the money out of the bank today to go buy the new van and i txt bk saying 'think im busy all day, you know what its like trying to find time to do things for each other' so then he come home in lunch hour (he self employed) and rang the docs but all they had left for next week was next friday morning with the most arrognat wanker doc in the world! so im holding no hope for him offering my OH any tests!

Im also very teary today which is just typical of AF i swear im never symptom spotting again cos over the last 8 months i have had every symptom and more! and no baby :(

cutie - :witch: got me wanna buddy up for next cycle? Have u got msn messenger since there is only 2 of us in the thread now lol?? xx

Hi. I'm 2dpo today... stick around..we could tough this out 2gether if you'd like

Oh no, I'm so sorry! I was totally convinced that this was it for you! :( I'm sorry too about your OH seeing the bad doctor - could he ring back at 8am sometime next week to try to get the good doctor? Could he ask for the tests, or does he have to wait for the doctor to offer them?

I'd be happy to be buddies next cycle, but unfortunately my cycles are much longer than most, so we won't be testing at the same time. I usually ovulate around CD28-30 - my cycles are normally 6 weeks long. But I'd love to talk and follow your progress. I don't have msn messenger, but I will look into getting it today or this weekend and let you know my screenname a little later.

I went for my bloodwork this morning - they took over 10 vials of blood at different time points over an hour or so. Hopefully this will give some insight - I'll have the results in a week or two and let you guys know.

Belle, I'm still super excited for you. Don't be worried - I'm sure that little bean is in there for good! When do you have an appt at the doc? Please keep us posted on your progress. You girls are the only buddies I've had also, as no one else has cycles like mine. So even if we end up at different phases I'd love to keep up with you and what's going on!

There's a thread for lasses with long cycles somewhere on the board...some as long as 60D.

Hi Pato, welcome! We actually are all finished with this cycle now (1 BFP and 2 AFs), but I'll be sending babydust your way during this 2ww. Keep us posted on your symptoms and progress. Thanks for the tip about long cycles - I'm finding I have a hard time fitting in because some girls have REALLY long cycles, like 90+ days, so I feel like I shouldn't be complaining to them, but lots of others have "normal" cycles (25-35 days) where I don't fit either. Also my ovulation varies every month. I think I've decided each cycle I'll try to find buddies for my 2ww as that's the hardest time. This was the first time I tried that, and I met two wonderful ladies, so I think I'll take that approach now.

Cutie, hey i was wondering if you dont mind that i stick around (even if your cycle's are longer) i dont mind i would love to stick around and see you get your :bfp: no matter how long it takes :)

Aw u poor thing with all them blood tests the things we have to go thru, at least its over now and u hopefully will get sum answers from it all xx

Well i dont know weather to count today as CD1 or what. Lunchtime i got pink when i wiped at loo put liner in and by tea time all there was was tiny bit of pink on liner anyway whenever i go loo there is lots of pink when i wipe to much for spotting but not enough for full flow. What do i do?

xxx

Hey girls - I hope you are enjoying Valentine's day with your OHs!

Claire - I'm sorry to hear that the witch got you - I really thought this could be your month. It's crap about your hassle with the doctors - I hope they can offer your OH something. I don't know what to suggest about your pink stuff (!) - do you normally get this for a day or so before AF comes on properly?

Cutie - glad to hear your bloodwork appointment went as planned and they took plenty to investigate! Let us know what happens.

I've made an appointment with the doctor for next Weds - I don't really know what to expect - whether she'll do a blood test or a urine test or neither, or weigh me and do blood pressure or what - I have no idea! I know I should be enjoying every day of this - but I just want 12 weeks to come! DH's mum has cancer and is going for surgery at around my 12 week mark - so we're planning to tell her when she comes out of hospital to cheer her up - she wants nothing more than a grandchild and talks about it every time we see her!

I had a really long day at work yesterday and I have SOOOO much more to do this weekend and all next week - it's all being piled on top of me just at the wrong time and of course I can't tell anyone yet!

I have msn so let me know if you start chatting on there and I can join you - if you want to chat to me that is! You might be sick of thinking about other pregnant women, but I'd love to know how you're getting on and when you get your BFPs! I'm a bit shy and don't talk to many people on here - I prefer just a couple of friends and it doesn't matter what stage they're at!

Claire I hope you get lots of lovely clothes today - I'm just stuck at home as DH is doing DIY and I have to work ggrrrr

xx

Ok well today is day 1 as full flow :witch: started around 9am so need to change my ticker. I felt fine last night was in a good mood and this morning my hormones kicked in big style, teary snappy moody i went shopping but just got sum earings couldnt be doing with walking around cos it was so busy and i put my knee boots on and the heels was killing my feet haha serves me right eh! Then i fell out with OH been a right bitch to him but i said sorry and we made up, its these hormones i hate this time of the month. Well he is cooking for me tonight and we have a dvd and saterday night takeaway is on (i love ant 7 dec) so night on the sofa with my duvet and my OH i think hopefully hollie will go to bed she out on her bike at the min wearing herself out!

Belle course i still want to chat to you! my email is [email protected] for msn add me :) hope u get on ok at docs let me know and i hope i get on ok on friday ill keep u posted its easier to chat on msn anyway.

Gutted it didnt work this month was going to put my preg test in valentines day card :( nevamind no point looking in back need to look forward now.

Cutie how are you? xxx

Hi Claire

Yes you def need to look forward! So sorry it didn't work out for you this month - but you're into your next cycle now so need to keep positive! I'm snapping at my dh loads - sometimes he takes it well and just gives me a hug, other times he gets wound up! I have warned him I'm likely to be getting worse...

Your Valentine's day evening sounds like ours! TV and dinner (Waitrose are doing a meal for 2 for a tenner!) (No wine for me, sadly...) Looking forward to Ant & Dec too, and want to watch the Torvill and Dean thing because we like the ice dancing!

Thanks for your e-mail address - i've added you on msn so keep your eye out for me!

Hope you're doing ok Cutie - fx for your blood results.

Hey girls, sorry I didn't get on yesterday was a very busy day. We had a nice Valentine's - we went to dinner and then to see a play, then stayed up late and watched a movie.

Claire I'd definitely love to continue being buddies this cycle! I'd love to follow along and see you get a BFP also.

Belle, keep us posted on your appt. Weds - I'd love to hear what all they do there, it will let us know what to expect. :) I'd love to keep chatting - I'm not upset that you're pregnant - I think it's wonderful news!! I like having a few better friends on here also.

I still haven't signed up for msn but I will look into it this afternoon when I get back from church. I'll let you guys know when I have an e-mail or screen name for their messenger. Hope you have a great day!

cutie will look out for your name to add you to msn hope your doing well babe xxx

Hi girls - I signed up for msn messenger - my e-mail is [email protected]

Belle that sounds like a great plan about telling your DH's mom after her surgery. I'm so sorry that she has cancer and hope they are able to get it all. But she will be so thrilled to find out she'll be having a grandchild in no time at all!

For my parents, it won't be that exciting as they already have 5+1. My brother has 2 girls (ages 4 and 2) and a son due in March, and my (younger) sister already has 3 boys (ages 6, 3, and 5 months). So my parents have already been grandparents many times over, but I'm sure they will still be thrilled when we finally succeed. My nephews and nieces have truly stolen my heart! :) My DH's parents don't have any grandkids though, so I'm hoping we beat his sister and give them their first, but only time will tell.

I'll be watching for you guys on msn messenger, and good luck at the appt. Wednesday Belle!

Thanks Cutie - I'll let you know how it goes! Although I expect she'll just take my blood pressure and tell me to come back after 8 weeks... i've added you to my msn - i'm [email protected] xx

Well as for me I bought a FRER this morning and was planning to keep it until I got home, but then couldn't resist the temptation and tested in the loo at lunchtime... and I got a BFP !

:happydance::happydance::hug::cake::loopy:
CONGRATULATIONS

Oh I'm sooooo happy for you Belle30. Hell I feel like I'm the lucky one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->