Anyone 39,TTC for #3 with MEDs/TI

From what I've read, I think that the general consensus is 4 constitutes a large family. I know on the large family board I visit, you need to be ttc #4 or more.

Personally, I feel that 5 is a large family. I'm not sure why. Maybe b/c it's still 2 kids away from what I have?

FYI-We own both a large SUV and a mini-van, lol.

I don't think I will have the stamina for 3.....:nope:

You realize I will be 50 years old with a 10 year old! :nope:

Maybe this is a bad idea? :wacko:

I had the whole 'will I need a hip replacement?' thought last night...:haha:

I don't think I will have the stamina for 3.....:nope:

You realize I will be 50 years old with a 10 year old! :nope:

Maybe this is a bad idea? :wacko:

I'll do it. :thumbup:

They're too stinking good in your life to want to stop.
Yes, they give you head lice, colds, and rack up an enormous grocery bill, but they get addictive.

I've been told that they keep you young! You could use that as an excuse. :thumbup:

Lice? :nope:

I fear it every new school year.....:haha:

Yes. My lovely 6y/o that gave me the current sinus infection, also gave me lice. While pregnant.......... and camping........ in a tent......... 3 hours from home. It was lovely. :dohh:

I'm still trying to find a place on these forums to fit in. One for my age an 2 the type of meds doing since doing TI only to hopeful get pg this month..

Can't seem to fit in or something. Maybe you ladies help me fit in. Not sure reason don't fit in or feel like don't is due came from another forum... I hope you all can relate to my feelings... :shrug:

I'm still trying to find a place on these forums to fit in. One for my age an 2 the type of meds doing since doing TI only to hopeful get pg this month..

Can't seem to fit in or something. Maybe you ladies help me fit in. Not sure reason don't fit in or feel like don't is due came from another forum... I hope you all can relate to my feelings... :shrug:

I don't really fit in anywhere either.

I already have 3 kids, most people are done with 2, so already I'm weird for waiting more. I do belong to a large family forum. And it's really where my feelings for a large family fit in, but they don't have trouble with conceiving. I felt like all I did was complain so I don't post there much anymore.

I am going through secondary infertility, with 3 kids and the same spouse. Seems like a lot of women that have several children have a new husband.

I've tried the ltttc forum, but most are trying to conceive #1 and they oftentimes give me the comment of, "at least you already have children", "be grateful for what you have", etc. So, I have little support there either (and it makes me want to smack them :haha:).

When I did femara and IUI, I posted in the AR forum a little.

Honestly, I post here (35 +) the most b/c I like the smaller group of women. I don't care too much for the main ttc forum. There are too many women and listening to someone complain that their first cycle of ttc failed at the age of 19 just rubs me the wrong way.

You can always post here and go to sarah's thread about "Anyone doing IUI/IVF". It's an ongoing thread and I've found lots of support there. :hugs:

I will just stay on this part of forum then..

This would be more likely our last child if get pg pretty soon. We love kids an like to have a bigger-family as we're the only one in our family that can babies. My BIL an his wife can't have no babies so me an my DH can.

I wished we didn't have no troubles on getting pregnant. It took us 12 yrs to get our 2nd baby. We always thought we get pregnant easily but that was a joke. My Dh has low sperm count so he will starting meds for his issue next Friday as we go to his doctor an he will be put on 25mg Clomid again and for me of what we know for now no more issues other than me getting older.

Just now have to wait an see if get pg on own with the meds an TI. I started OPK testing today an will be doing it 3x a day until see the surge then can start BD again. We like to have a little boy this time as already got 2 girls.

I use to be on another forum but if your not doing IUI or IVF there wasn't much support at all or if any. So I thought it was high time to try to find a place to hopeful get more support when doing meds, opk an TI. Our RE said he wants us to try on our own for 4 months before going for IUI again. Which they all said we shouldn't have no troubles with me falling pg but we shall see. We've heard that BS before. I go in on day 15 for a scan to make sure I ovulate an then on day 21 have bw done too check my prog levels.

If I get pg this go around then no more RE visits.. But if AF shows next month then we will be doing stuff a little different. Me an Dh is praying I get pg fast instead of having to worry with stuff. I guess you can say we are in the secondary infertility.. Since DH has sperm issues.

I'm sorry you've been told the comment of, "at least you already have children", "be grateful for what you have", etc. :growlmad: I don't think they should say that as ifs they have any ideas how hard it is to get pg they should keep their mouth shut.. I don't understand why lots of ladies get married again instead of staying with their same spouse.. I just don't get it.. Me an my loving DH been together going on 20yrs an we love each other like crazy. He has been a wonderful supportive DH too.

Maybe at least me an you can be buddies if you want. It don't feel good being alone. Wish other women be more supportive an not say awful comments of what they said to you. IMO that's not right. I was reading more on your post an you saying about the age 19 I understand what you mean there. Darn these young ladies have yrs ahead of them an here lots of them wanting to get pg at a very young age like that. Well I don't agree...

They need to enjoy their young life, get a good job, have a Dh that will support them instead of living off parents, get their own place then think of having a family. While young they need to enjoy it as your only young once. Because when you have a baby it changes everything for life. A baby isn't a pet that you play with for a while then go running to mommy or daddy or someone else like saying here take care of this while i got to ball game or out with friends. That is a big NO NO..

Sorry for long post.. Just letting you know how I feel.. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->