Anyone 7 days or more late?

ACLIO

Reaction score
I'm 10 days late now and still getting a :bfn: I just wanted to know if anyone else is in the same position and how are they feeling?

I'm really finding it hard now as some many ladies seem to be getting :bfp: way before 10 days late. Is it time for me to give up hope for this month?

Hi ACLIO,
I'm not as late as you yet, but I'm 4 days late.
I've done about 5 tests (!) and they were all BFN - the last one I did was on Monday. I don't know what to think either.
I've been absolutely ravenous today though!!!
Good luck to you xxx

I'm 14 days late!! But came off pill 9 weeks ago so could be that. Last test was on Monday and BFN!! I want to hold off on testing again till end of the week but I doubt I woll hold off thill then?

When will you test again?

I am 13 or 14 dpo and had a BFN this morning and no signs of AF. I just bought three more HPT's today. I will test for the next three days :) FX'd for us all!

Marisa

I am only 4 days late today, but had a :bfn: yesterday. I will retest friday if AF doesn't show.
I am normally like clockwork, so this is very frustrating for me.

I'm 14 dpo, grabbing 2 more tests today, doing one tonight, and one tomorrow morning :p

i hate this waiting :(

Hi ACLIO,
I'm not as late as you yet, but I'm 4 days late.
I've done about 5 tests (!) and they were all BFN - the last one I did was on Monday. I don't know what to think either.
I've been absolutely ravenous today though!!!
Good luck to you xxx

I've got my fingers crossed for you, I really hope you get your bfp. Have you been having any other symptoms? :flower:

I'm 14 days late!! But came off pill 9 weeks ago so could be that. Last test was on Monday and BFN!! I want to hold off on testing again till end of the week but I doubt I woll hold off thill then?

When will you test again?

I'm not the only one who's stupidly late then. Its driving me :wacko:
I caved in and tested again this morning bfn. My DH still thinks it looks positive cos af hasn't arrived yet but I just think af is messing with me now. I don't know about you but I was thinking of going to see my doctor but feel :blush:

I am 13 or 14 dpo and had a BFN this morning and no signs of AF. I just bought three more HPT's today. I will test for the next three days :) FX'd for us all!

Marisa

I do hope you get your bfp. I've poas every morning for the last couple of days hoping for the bfp. I don't think it's meant to be for me yet:-(

I am only 4 days late today, but had a :bfn: yesterday. I will retest friday if AF doesn't show.
I am normally like clockwork, so this is very frustrating for me.

Sounds very promising if your usually like clockwork. I'm sending you lots of :dust: for next time you poas

I'm 14 dpo, grabbing 2 more tests today, doing one tonight, and one tomorrow morning :p

i hate this waiting :(

My heart goes out to you, have you been having any symptoms? I'm keeping everything crossed for you that af doesn't show and you get your bfp :flower::flower::flower:

I'm addicted to poas now and I'm just going to have to try and kick the habbit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->