Anyone 8 dpo

Hey ladies, I'm 8-9 DPO and my temps have shot up, giving me a good feeling. I'm still having dull twinges/cramps mostly on my right side. Peeing more often and also way more thirsty than usual. Hunger is up and down. Last night I was getting lots of twinges on my right side that were keeping me up, and I could feel on my belly with my hands that my right side a bit above my public bone feels slightly swollen and even looks a bit swollen (I'm pretty small). Got twinges/pulls almost like my muscle was overworked when I'd move certain ways all day today in that same area. Still have some stretchy/stringy creamy white cm and my cervix has been high all day but closed and firm and also feels tilted. Hoping these are all good signs! Getting increasingly temped to test early, but AF isn't due for 7 days and even the early tests say 5 days before, so that's helped me to stay away!

Maria: I know what you mean about them being too sore to let DH play. At the moment, mine feels alright but yesterday and the day before.... :nope:
Good luck and keeping my fx for you!!

Hi May and CWB!! Good luck to you! :dust:

Emmymommy: My temps also shot up this morning but it is most likely because I had a restless night and because I'm sick at the moment... :shrug: Your symptoms looks good. Good luck and :dust: to you!!

I tested about 3am this morning 9dpo and there's the faintest of faint lines. I'm going to do it again tonight/12 hours or in the morning.
I was going to wait but I was feeling so light headed even after food last night

wow ladies everyone has amazing positive feed back....
did another test 11dpo today.
I think I'm out :cry:

Attachments

• 11 dpo.jpg
    11 dpo.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies, I'm 8-9 DPO and my temps have shot up, giving me a good feeling. I'm still having dull twinges/cramps mostly on my right side. Peeing more often and also way more thirsty than usual. Hunger is up and down. Last night I was getting lots of twinges on my right side that were keeping me up, and I could feel on my belly with my hands that my right side a bit above my public bone feels slightly swollen and even looks a bit swollen (I'm pretty small). Got twinges/pulls almost like my muscle was overworked when I'd move certain ways all day today in that same area. Still have some stretchy/stringy creamy white cm and my cervix has been high all day but closed and firm and also feels tilted. Hoping these are all good signs! Getting increasingly temped to test early, but AF isn't due for 7 days and even the early tests say 5 days before, so that's helped me to stay away!

I cant wait to see your test result.
i think im out tho.

Maria: I don't see anything on the test (and from your post I'm guessing you don't either) but 11dpo is still early. If you implanted 2 days ago (or yesterday), the hcg will only be high enough to detect on a test three to four days later.

Good luck! I'm still keeping high hope for you!

CW- yay! Keep us posted on your next test!

Maria keep testing!

hey ladies have been having af cramps all day... so know im out.
going out with hubby and a few friend for a few drinks they in town.
fx that all you amazing ladies get a bfp xxx:hugs:

Got the faintest of faint lines - 10 or 11 DPO. Not getting excited yet as it could be my regular hcg levels, an indent, or my eyes playing tricks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 6
That's what mine was like Emmy. Although I did another this morning and there was nothing so gonna wait until tomorrow/Tuesday to test again x

Let us know! I'm going to try and hold out until Wednesday or Friday!

It's so frustrating though. I don't feel like I'm about to start my period, I had a miscarriage a couple of years ago and feel the same early symptoms as I did when I got pregnant then but it's so disheartening when you get a negative test, even though it was faint yesterday.
Debated a large glass of rose!!! but decided to stick with a cup of tea just in case x

How everyone doing i keep pms cramping on and off. tomorrow will be cd 27 dpo 13

Attachments

• rps20150419_192334.jpg
    rps20150419_192334.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
CW I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and Maria I hope that witch stays far away 🙅🏻 !!

hey ladies sorry been missing in action. update bfn. stop trying till july. anyone got a bfp.:flower:

I did, almost 7 weeks now! Sorry about your bfn :/ I hope it happens for you quickly in July!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->