Anyone 8dpo and want to share symptoms with me?

Reaction score
I need help to stay sane :haha:

Iv been symptom spotting galore again this month, more so over the past two days as Iv been feeling sick and waking up really hungry.. Normally in the mornings I never feel like eating but Iv had to eat, my boobs feel more sore than they usually do around this time of my cycle and and I had some cramps earlier that made me stop what I was doing because it was a bit uncomfortable. (don't know if thats a good sign or not though). Iv had some right weird dreams these past two nights aswell :wacko:
I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I can't help it :dohh:

Anyone else having similar symptoms, or different ones even, that they feel like sharing?

I'm due to test on the 11th, Iv promised myself I won't test earlier than that but the wait is killing me haha.
x

Hi StarrySkies

Im 9dpo today and for the past couple of days Ive had on and off pinching pains in my left side. Today they started to creep round into my back. I too didnt want to test but I couldnt wait and tested this morning - :bfn:

Fingers crossed for us both

Ah sorry you got a BFN.. there's still time it could change though so fingers crossed for you :)

x

Hey ladies, I am 7dpo today, my symptoms are on and off. My BBS are a little sore when I push on them this is new this morning, I am very tired, peeing more, watery cm (tmi), CP is very high almost can not reach, really weird dreams (keep dreaming that I am pregnant with little girl, one night it was even twins), kinda stuffy nose, been eating more, my chin is breaking out like im a teenager agian (that just started yesterday). Seeing how i'm a poasa I did one last night and got a BNF of course at only 6dpo don't know why I actually thought it would be BFP. I am really hoping this month is it, really want that fathers day surprise.lol What do you ladies think about these symptoms?

Your symptoms sound promising RileysMommy. When you mentioned about spots it's made me realise I'm the opposite this month, normally I get loads of spots break out (unfortuently) but I haven't had yet.. Iv had a few on my chest instead though.
Iv started to ache now like AF is on her way I so hope she doesn't though as I agree
It would make a great Father's day surprise wouldn't it :)
Good Luck to u hun :)
x

Well i'm praying for a BFP for both of us. If not then i'll be seeing you in the 2WW next month...lol

We'll I'd much rather see you in first tri than back in here next month thats for sure :haha:
Be sure to keep me updated won't you, gl :) x

Hi all

I'm 9 dpo today and up until now I've been putting all the other feelings down to wanting them so badly as there's been nothing that I haven't felt before....BUT this morning I woke up with the strangest sensation in my tummy (on right side only) which I have never had before in my life and sort of feels like a weird type of muscle ache. Sort of strange to explain but it's kind of a numb pulling sensation. Could this be something to get excited abt? The only thing is, my temp has been very slowly dropping the last two days. I'm not very clued up abt temps as this is the first month I've been charting, but it sounds like a constant slow drop isn't a good thing for 9 dpo.....???

Anyway, that's where I'm at. trying not to get hopes up like normal, but this strange tummy sensation is making it difficult.

Lots of other positive sounds from you guys so good luck all of us!!

StarrySkies- I will def keep you posted. And yes I hope to see you in 1st tri rather than back here. Then we can be prego buddies...lol Is the watery almost clear CM a good sign? I have read so many conflicting answers. I am only 7dpo today so not wanting to get my hopes up to much as I tend to over analyze things. My bbs are very sore today becoming more sore as the day goes on. Even my DH said they looked bigger last night. HUM...lol Baby dust to all of us hoping for 2012 babies...:dust::af:

Im 8dpo, had sore boobs for exactly two weeks. Had a dizzy/headache spell at work today and went home early but I think it was my computer. Tired too but that could just be life! Feeling out :( x

StarrySkies- I will def keep you posted. And yes I hope to see you in 1st tri rather than back here. Then we can be prego buddies...lol Is the watery almost clear CM a good sign? I have read so many conflicting answers. I am only 7dpo today so not wanting to get my hopes up to much as I tend to over analyze things. My bbs are very sore today becoming more sore as the day goes on. Even my DH said they looked bigger last night. HUM...lol Baby dust to all of us hoping for 2012 babies...:dust::af:

Hia hun, I'm not to sure in regards to the watery cm. I'm not clued up atall when it comes to that I'm afraid..
Some months I notice I have it and others I don't.. it's strange.

It's the same with temps Spareribs1 I haven't got the foggiest as Iv never tempted. Iv had similar strange pulling sensations before though just before AF is due, again sometimes I get them and sometimes I don't..Sorry Iv been no help :flower: Good Luck to you though hun :)

Ferens06, sorry your feeling out.. I feel abit like that today :(

Iv been having cramps on and off, kind of like I'm on my period..ugh :( I keep expecting AF to show at any minute but Iv still got three days until she's due to rear her ugly head. The wait is doing me in..
Apart from that I haven't had any more symptoms really, Oh apart from stressyness :haha:

Anyway Good Luck girls, I'll keep my fingers crossed for us all :)
x

I have the same as you- no spots! I ALWAYS get a spot on my chin when I'm due AF. Have done since I first started getting periods (with the scars to prove it!) but not had a single spot since coming off bcp. How strange!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->