Anyone any ideas..... I need to feel better

bbaabbyy

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I'm nearly 10 weeks now and really struggling this pregnancy..... I feel on and off awfull with sickness tiredness and hormones raging!!!! But am so worried at the mo, I just don't feel myself, I feel so down all the time and just feel no bond to this pregnancy. It sounds awful but its like my mind is playing tricks with me, this baby was really wanted but so far all I feel is so depressed and sad..... Iv never had this before and I'm just worried, I keep trying loads aswell. I just wanna feel a lil normal and happy with things. Any ideas greatly appreciated thanks loads xxx

I would talk to your OB/midwife. It sounds like prenatal depression, hun. :hugs: I hope it gets better for you, but if not, there are antidepressants that are safe for pregnancy, and having been on them myself this past year, I can honestly say they do help. :hugs:

Defo go and talk to your GP or midwife, in my last pregnancy they kept a close eye on me for this reason. Sounds weird but it actually made me feel a lot better to get the support. BIG HUGS and remember it won't last forever!! Watch lots of cute videos of babies laughing :) That always helps! Hugs! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->