Anyone approx 5dpo? My first eva TWW - buddy anyone?

one of mums have it and im in love also for £300 you get a free carseat worth £120!!
and if your supersticious like me you can leave it at store and pay monthly and get it delivered around due date :)

Can you do that?! Thats real good!! How do you go about arranging that?

x

go into mothercare and ask (cant remember the name) but its called monthly plan..

i remember with kayden got his full bedroom and payed monthly by month 8 was all payed for and got it delivered 4 weeks before due date set it up..

go in and just ask about paying monthly ..
anyone can do it as its payed for before you get item, even if you can afford it all in one go i thought was a good idea as i had nowhere store it whole time as was decorating etc x

go into mothercare and ask (cant remember the name) but its called monthly plan..

i remember with kayden got his full bedroom and payed monthly by month 8 was all payed for and got it delivered 4 weeks before due date set it up..

go in and just ask about paying monthly ..
anyone can do it as its payed for before you get item, even if you can afford it all in one go i thought was a good idea as i had nowhere store it whole time as was decorating etc x

Oooh I just had a nosey on the site and found it! That is such a great idea!! I am lucky as we have built in wardrobes/shelves in our spare room so I will just paint those the relevant colour and put some cute new handles on. Will need cot/bed, dresser & would like changing unit & nursing chair but those two are not totally essential. And then moses basket & stand. It is v.exciting but I do have the phobia part of my brain fighting the excited bit!! :wacko: I love baby things and feel sad when I see someone with the puschairs I like and stuff and I keep hoping that will be me one day! :blush:

x

me 2... i know ive had it so feel a little bad for wanting it again but i'd love to go thru everything with partner..

i managed to avoid buyin a test just gonna hope what ve ordered comes omorroe or thursday it says posted out same day if ordered be 3.30 and its 1st class.
and i be 12 dpo tomoz so better result

I am unsure whether to buy a FRER today and test in the morn if AF isnt here before then (which I hope it isnt!). I seem to have no symptoms except for slight uncomfortable in pelv area but I dont like not having symptoms as I keep thinking is this the calm before the storm :(

x

my tummy aches i FEEL like im on period feeling wet (feel dry though) and have the cramping.. its like having a period minus the blood sorry tmi

my tummy aches i FEEL like im on period feeling wet (feel dry though) and have the cramping.. its like having a period minus the blood sorry tmi

I get totally what you mean. I feel 'damp' and I keep feeling the little surge you get when the blood is coming away from you but no blood! :blush: I really hope we get BFP's!! Are you excited for testing?

x

i a i usually an addict but for some reason this month i feel scared to test part of me just wants af not to show and me test after... but i wont wait that long..

how about you..

with my other 2 i became pregnant on the pill (kept getting water infections on antibiotics) and became pregnant ... so i know you can get pregnant quickly after coming off pill

i a i usually an addict but for some reason this month i feel scared to test part of me just wants af not to show and me test after... but i wont wait that long..

how about you..

with my other 2 i became pregnant on the pill (kept getting water infections on antibiotics) and became pregnant ... so i know you can get pregnant quickly after coming off pill

I really hope I do. I am just not feeling +ve anymore cause I ave stupidly tested regularly. :blush:

When I breathe in it actually hurts a little! :shrug:

x

and another thing u need to remember is that even though u dnt have any symptoms doesnt mean ur not pregnant...so women just dnt get symptoms right away. but i knw its nice to have symptoms cause it gives u hope. but i really hope yall get ur bfp's in nervous for yall:) good luck! fxd!!

how about you..

I really hope I do. I am just not feeling +ve anymore cause I ave stupidly tested regularly. :blush:

x

yea but in a wierd way... it better be our month :cloud9:

read thru few + post most girls tested 9-12dpo with bfn and didnt get a + til after missed period

and another thing u need to remember is that even though u dnt have any symptoms doesnt mean ur not pregnant...so women just dnt get symptoms right away. but i knw its nice to have symptoms cause it gives u hope. but i really hope yall get ur bfp's in nervous for yall:) good luck! fxd!!

did u feel anything with ur bfp?

Thank you!! Hows things with you?

x :flower:

how about you..

x

read thru few + post most girls tested 9-12dpo with bfn and didnt get a + til after missed period

Thats a nice thing to think then. I might get double pack of FRER and try one tomoz and one start of next week. I have also ordered some more cheapie tests. How much were your FRER off ebay if you dont mind me asking

x

how about you..

x

Thats a nice thing to think then. I might get double pack of FRER and try one tomoz and one start of next week. I have also ordered some more cheapie tests. How much were your FRER off ebay if you dont mind me asking

x

i got 3 sticks for 98p then £1.89 p+p... there not high brand frer there cheapies but i dont get on with the dip sticks so got the normal test

i know sounds silly but with my other 2 children i kept the first + pregnancy test and after these years there still showing + and in one piece so if im going to get pregnant i need to test with a normal stick as if feel bad if i couldnt save my first + test LO

how about you..

x

x

i got 3 sticks for 98p then £1.89 p+p... there not high brand frer there cheapies but i dont get on with the dip sticks so got the normal test

What do I search to find these? I have ordered x10 of the cheapies that you have to dip, not too keen on these as the control line never comes up bright red kind of looks faded :shrug:

x

i'll pm u link i got mine from i've brought the dip sticks from them before and came within 2days x and got these from same people...

well i just felt pregnant cause i had symptoms i usally never have b4 af so i just had a feeling i was...but i knw a lot of women who never had one symptom and they where pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->