Anyone around 12DPO?

keepfaith17

Reaction score
Hey all,

Im currently 12 DPO, i took a test this morning and it was negative, then a good bit later could see a faint line but im thinking it was just a evap line.i got cramp like crazy on monday til about yesterday (never get them that early) and i still have creamy/stretchy gooey CM (TMI i know Lol)

Anyone else going to test in the next few days?

I’m 13dpo 👋🏻 Af is due today or tomorrow

Af is due Monday for me and i'm hoping she flies on by and doesnt visit. if you dont mind me asking do you experience stretchy CM so close to AF? i dont remember having that kind of CM previously and i noticed today that open the opening of my cervix seems hardened while the rest is still squishy.. ahh i can only keep hoping!!

I'm 10 dpo, af is due the 8th for me. I'm basically symptom-less. I had several a few days ago, but they've all gone. I have creamy cm and my cervix is low soft and closed. Other than that, I'm pretty normal. I'm not sure what to expect. I might test tomorrow, since I tested positive with my first 2 kids on 10 dpo, but I had a longer cycle then.

I am 9dpo. The last two cycles my luteal phase has only been 10-11 days long, and I've started spotting on 9dpo or 10dpo. No spotting today, so I'm feeling hopeful, which feels bad for when I am no doubt disappointed.

Symptoms include stronger sense of smell than normal, and, maybe tmi, but string smelling pee. I have definite cramps today so not feeling hopeful.

I usually spot for 2-4 days before af as well and no spotting here either. Fx'd!

I’m about 11dpo today. Had a bfn on frer this morning. Got my previous bfp with dd on 10dpo so feeling pretty out.

Hope you get your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->