Anyone around 6-7 DPO and having symptoms?

robyn1990

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone having symptoms just yet

I've had:

Been sick
Bad back ache
Upset tummy
Weird heavy feeling right at bottom of tummy

And not sure if a symptom but alot of cm

Going to wait till af is due to test :)

Xxxx

Hi I'm about 7-9 dpo and have also had loads of CM and back ache. I've had so much watery/lotion like CM that I was just on here seeing if anyone else has had this.

Victoria

Weird! Have sore nipples also. Normally I get sore boobs on the sides starting a week before AF but this time just my nipples are sore. Not sure when I ov though as I cannot get on with temping so just have to guess by CM. Prob wait until next fri to test. Are you good at waiting to test. I can normally wait as rather wonder if I am than keep getting negatives lol

That's good then :)
I'm waiting till Monday the 10th to test. Usually I test from about 6 DPO lol but determined to wait this month! Xxxx

2-5 dpo lots of creamy cm- super white stretchy cm
morning of 5 dpo I had really bad cramps on the left side, same side I ovulated
6 dpo- watery cm, cervix is a little higher and softer than it has been, may be from bd though?

I've had nausea for days, lots of cramping, headaches & back aches.

I'm due on the 10th but I'm really really wanting to test Friday, at 11 dpo... but don't want to see a negative at the same time.

6 dpo- watery cm, cervix is a little higher and softer than it has been, may be from bd though?

I'm due on the 10th but I'm really really wanting to test Friday, at 11 dpo... but don't want to see a negative at the same time.

I'm due on 10th aswell and I'm determined to wait! Lol. I know how tempting it is to test thou. I would usually be testing now to be honest haha xx

I'm due on 10th aswell and I'm determined to wait! Lol. I know how tempting it is to test thou. I would usually be testing now to be honest haha xx

Lmao.. my hubby just doesn't get early testing so I have to hide it from him. My last cycle was 52 days cause of a cyst (my first!) and I wasted toooons of money on tests. Thinking a dollar store test might be okay at 11 dpo.. lol.. atleast might put me off of doing another one until he goes back to work Monday (when I'm due!)

Haha same!
I don't even wanna know how much I've spent on pg tests, must be a ridiculous amount though! Deffo waiting till Monday :)
Atleast then it's a yes or no and not a maybe lol xx

Not necessarily.. I'd still be testing Monday if no "just in case" and if yes "just in case!" lol.

Seriously sharp pains (not really cramps at all) woke me up today.. and my lower back hurt really bad while I was getting the pains.. they lasted all of five minutes and now my back ache is gone too. Hopefully a good sign! Cervix is high & softish, could barely reach it. Creamy cm still.

My cervix is low and hard! Ever since ovulation it's been the same xx

Mine stayed low & hard with my second pregnancy til the day I got a bfp- at cd 40! fx.

Ahh I hope so.
I'm having light af type cramping and my bbs are killing :/
This TWW is just torture to be honest, doesn't help I'm so impatient x

I know the feeling. I think I'm going to take an opk later.. just to see...

Opk's can detect the lh surge before you ovulate as well as hcg. A lot of people on here say that by the time you have enough hcg in your system to turn an opk positive that an hcg test would be positive too.. but for me that wasn't true. I got super dark positives on opks for a week before I got a bfp on a pregnancy test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->