Anyone around 6/7 dpo and wanna wait it out together?

You know what, Robyn, i'm going join you and abstain tomorrow too. I'm down to one CB digi and you know what they're like for sensitivity so I will wait for Wed am. Let's enjoy the break. :)

Hi beckie - symptoms sound good! :) I would personally wait to test if you can bear it, too likely to be bfn at the moment and it could well be wrong!! :) Fx'd for you.

i will try hold out but i am seriously addicted to poas,,, im dreading my oh getting his bank statement lol.... i soooo want a bfp this cycle.

oh and i constantly need a wee too... like every half hour or so whether i have had a drink or not... weird how MN works

How many dpo are you kealz?

sending baby dust

Haven't got my notes to hand at the moment but I've had lower back pain since early on that seems to get worse day by day! X

Hi kirsty3051, The back pain has gotten worse over the course of today, i am now in agony waiting for my kettle to be done so i can fill my hot water bottle :( i hope it is a good sign though. Especially being as my symptoms seem to be getting stronger rather than fading...

sending baby dust x

You know what, Robyn, i'm going join you and abstain tomorrow too. I'm down to one CB digi and you know what they're like for sensitivity so I will wait for Wed am. Let's enjoy the break. :)

Woo for weds testing x

Morning ladies

How is everyone feeling this morning..? x

Morning ladies

How is everyone feeling this morning..? x

Morning kealz, feeling deflated, i poas this morning (dont know why i bothered) and got a BFN. I dont know why i put myself through it.

How are you? x

It's horrible isn't it. :( Like Robyn said, at first it's all full of excitement and then as it gets closer to af we just start feeling rubbish.

You're quite early still aren't you? I'm 12dpo today and giving myself the day off testing - i'm fed up of seeing bfn's to be honest. I might do a frer tomorrow, we'll see. At the moment just feel like i'm waiting for af to show up. If she does then i'm making a promise to myself not to put myself through this next cycle - i've been poas since 6dpo! I know that's crazy. :-/ x

It's horrible isn't it. :( Like Robyn said, at first it's all full of excitement and then as it gets closer to af we just start feeling rubbish.

You're quite early still aren't you? I'm 12dpo today and giving myself the day off testing - i'm fed up of seeing bfn's to be honest. I might do a frer tomorrow, we'll see. At the moment just feel like i'm waiting for af to show up. If she does then i'm making a promise to myself not to put myself through this next cycle - i've been poas since 6dpo! I know that's crazy. :-/ x

I think so i O the 4-5th so im only 8-9dpo, i cried when i got my bfn this morining, robyn is totally right, my OH tries not to get his hopes built up but i find it really hard when my body starts changing :(

what is a frer? i hope you get your bfp soon :) x

Thank you - you too! :)

A frer is a First Response (Early Result). They're the only 'proper' test (not internet cheapie) to claim to detect up to 6 days before af is due. x

Hey ladies! Haven't tested this morning! May get a frer Later, finish college at 3, but I'm feeling pretty down x

Hey ladies! Haven't tested this morning! May get a frer Later, finish college at 3, but I'm feeling pretty down x

Thank you - you too! :)

A frer is a First Response (Early Result). They're the only 'proper' test (not internet cheapie) to claim to detect up to 6 days before af is due. x

aww i see!! thats what i use although this morning i used a clear response one,,, then read the box and it said 99% accurate after your missed period... jeez i wish id read that before i used it although my OH bought them lol x

Aww robyn why are you down?? x

Sorry to hear you're feeling low too Robyn. :( We need something to distract us and take our mind off things. I'm at work later to try and explain rocks and soils to 7 year olds through the medium of chocolate - that should do it! Lol.

Just feel out! Havin periods today where my boobs actually feel bruised!
My ics will be here tomorrow so I'm not gonna test today although I will have to wait
Until after college!

Ooo in eatin a galaxy as I type haha xx

I'm feeling really optimistic today! Usually have my AF spotting by now and there's not a brown tint in sight!! X

Awh I'm happy for uou hunni! I wish I was feelin the same. I think I'm probably gonna pick up a frer on the way home..I have no self control! X

Trying my hardest not to get excited because I think it'll probably start just after I do!

So much for no testing Wednesdays haha :p

I always get excited lol I can't help it.

Haha should I test or
Leave it? :/ x

I'm feeling really optimistic today! Usually have my AF spotting by now and there's not a brown tint in sight!! X

Good to hear! :) I am due to get my usual spotting by thursday, so i've been holding out testing until then at least!! I just hate seeing the bfn.

How many days do you usually spot for before AF comes? I've read that b complex vitamins can help. I started taking them this cycle so i will find out. HOwever, i have been getting AF'ish cramping so i'm scared i might be out soon.

How many days off AF are you Robyn?

I spot for 2 full days before she arrives. I'm usually completely dry up until that point - it gradually gets heavier and then turns red and extremely painful. Had ewcm 5 dpo, a tiny white ball of discharge 8 dpo and it's been a creamy texture since. The main symptoms keeping me optimistic are the lower back pain and lack of breast tenderness. Can't sleep on my front by this point in my cycle normally x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->