Anyone around 6/7 dpo and wanna wait it out together?

And a small amount of pink spotting a couple of days ago. I'll write a more detailed dpo post if I get a bfp but until then, I'm just another crazy symptom spotter :p

Didn't get any..just gonna wait for my ics tomorrow..I count myself out from now on x

Awh I'm happy for uou hunni! I wish I was feelin the same. I think I'm probably gonna pick up a frer on the way home..I have no self control! X

I've been thinking the same, we need help! There's this one shop that sells them round here and in my head I am already factoring it into my route home!! :-/

Kirsty - your lack of spotting sounds good to me! When you next planning to test? x

AF is due on Thursday. Not sure whether I should test tomorrow or wait and see what happens Thursday. Only have ic left x

As you're so close, I'd be tempted to say wait and see. At least then you can just keep a positive frame of mind as if do an ic and it doesn't show anything you might feel gutted but it might be showing nothing b/c it's a cheapie. Then again, b/c they're cheap, you've not really list anything if you do do one.

Going to take some will power if you don't though..! x

Found it really easy not to test this morning (may have something to do with oversleeping and needing to leave the house before 7am though!). Might just take one in the morning. Might be the last test I take for another month! X

Wishful thinking! Don't want to check my cm in case there's any sign of spotting. Such an oddun x

Does anybody know what the cervix should be like 2 days before af? *(TMI WARNING)*: I've got a feeling it's supposed to be low but I can't reach mine :s

Lol, I'm to sure to be honest but high and soft is ovulating isn't it? So what you say makes sense.

I take my hat off to you for trying - i just don't Ben that way! x

'bend'! I don't know what Ben's got to do with it, lol! :D x

Lol, I'm to sure to be honest but high and soft is ovulating isn't it? So what you say makes sense.

I take my hat off to you for trying - i just don't Ben that way! x

What do you mean you don't bend that way? >.< I rarely check mine, I wait for the wipe :p x

I mean like, how on earth do you reach up there?! Lol. I have proper t-rex arms! :D x

Lol! The internet says to squat or do it on the toilet.

I'm sure getting pregnant would be 392010 times harder without regular internet access x

Lmao! Squatting?! Crikey, i'd be over like a tortoise, all four stubby limbs helplessly flailing around. :)

True - how did women get pregnant in the old days..? Lol, perhaps there wasn't much to do with no telly! x

Hahaha! Hm, sounds likely. At it like rabbits must work.

On a side note - I bought Radox's Coconut Kiss shower cream and I SWEAR it smelt like Chinese noodles when in the shower x

Mmm... Chinese noodles! That's a smell I could live with in the morning. :)

Is that a heightened sense of smell i wonder..? x

My money is on dodgy Radox products. Lost my optimism, convinced af is about to ruin my week! X

the thought ok chinese noodles right now is soooo nice although im about to have a curry lol.

Well my 9dpo hasnt went well, my back is worse today and my mood has been so up and down, from crying hysterically for no reason :s to being extremely happy then to feeling like i want to punch someone :( i think i will have my AF the 18th :'( not a happy bunny..

and the choc idea of learning is fab why didnt they do that when i was at school!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->