• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone around 6/7 dpo and wanna wait it out together?

Hi girls! I'm too chicken to test yet :( haha i have a whole bunch of IC in my bathroom too! trying to hold out as long as I can.
I'm about 7dp now and haven't had many symptoms until this morning I woke up with some slight cramps and nips feel a little tender.. lol. Hoping it's not AF on her way, but i will have until saturday. and for the past few cycles i havent had sore bbs or anything so maybe this is a good sign :)

Hi girls! I'm too chicken to test yet :( haha i have a whole bunch of IC in my bathroom too! trying to hold out as long as I can.
I'm about 7dp now and haven't had many symptoms until this morning I woke up with some slight cramps and nips feel a little tender.. lol. Hoping it's not AF on her way, but i will have until saturday. and for the past few cycles i havent had sore bbs or anything so maybe this is a good sign :)

I read somewhere that implantation happens between 5 and 10 days after ovulation. Maybe you were an early implanter and that's why your symptoms have only just started to kick in? I hope it's a good sign for you! I don't know how you're holding out to poas, I started at 6 dpo haha! xx

Was no frer (boo) so settled for a tesco pregnancy test. Will test when OH goes to work and DD is asleep so around 7! X

Was no frer (boo) so settled for a tesco pregnancy test. Will test when OH goes to work and DD is asleep so around 7! X

7? I'd of done it in Tesco's toilet if I thought I'd have to wait that long! xx

LOL I had DD with me and was carrying her, because she was crying for me, pushin a buggy and somehow holding a basket... Should have just put her in a trolley from the car but didn't think so I really couldn't lool. I wanna do it now but OH Is here and I need a good hour for analysis of said pregnancy test x

Hahah I completely understand! Just took an emergency trip to the ice cream van that stopped outside my house. Much needed after this mornings bfn - it's like they know!! x

Oh id love a whipped Icecream right now! Ahh I so hope this is our last TWW x

Can't beat a Solero! Might have to start buying them in bulk if I don't get a bfp this cycle. How long have you been ttc for?xx

Lol hmm yum!

I had my dd in sept 2012, got preg again jan 2013 (really quick) lost the baby march 2013 and then didn't really try, was never in the mood for DTD.

This is the first cycle I've really tried and DTD as much as poss. You? X

Aw, I'm sorry. We tried for 1 cycle in November last year but decided that'd be it. So officially, this is only our second cycle trying :) x

Just did it..couldn't wait any longer, bfn I think..you know When u think u can see something and then the next minute u can't . But these tesco tests are 20/25 miu so I'm not thst putt off, if my frer is bfn tomorro I will be disappointed x

How many dpos are you again? I have the worst memory! Yep, that happened with my test this afternoon, had to chuck it otherwise I'd of spent my whole evening sat staring at the test x

So tired today. Unsure if it's a symptom or if I'm just being a lazy sod. Likely the latter!

In havin soo many painful twinges in my boobs and uterus. If I'm not pg this cycle atleast il know next cycle not to count them as a symptom x

In havin soo many painful twinges in my boobs and uterus. If I'm not pg this cycle atleast il know next cycle not to count them as a symptom x

I'm jealous! All of my symptoms seem to have disappeared apart from the cramping - which I'm sure is AFs warning. Keep poking myself in the boob to check x

It is really painful but I read people BFP TWW symptoms and some of them are like they had no symptoms and thought for sure af was coming with the cramping so don't count urself out x

The trip to sainsbury's was doomed as it shut at 4 and I thought it might be 5. No poas for me tonight - boo! :( Plus have no tests in the house for fmu tomorrow! How will I cope..? Lol

Mmm... Ice cream, now I want one! Maybe every pregnancy test should come with a free little tub of Ben and Jerry's - for either celebrations or comfort.

This time next week girls (we'll be millionaires, lol), we'll know for sure whether this is our month!

Some good symptoms going round - i've had sharp pains around my uterus area.

I've got everything crossed for us all! :) Would be great to share the pregnancy journey in the other threads too. x

Just did it..couldn't wait any longer, bfn I think..you know When u think u can see something and then the next minute u can't . But these tesco tests are 20/25 miu so I'm not thst putt off, if my frer is bfn tomorro I will be disappointed x

Sorry to hear that! You are still early though and and that is a low sensitivity test. Chin up chick! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->