Anyone around 6/7 dpo and wanna wait it out together?

robyn1990

Reaction score
So I think I'm around 6/7 dpo..
Want to hold out to test until next Weekend ideally!
"Symptoms" so far:
Af type cramps
Yellow cm
Pressure down below
Bloating

Anyone else? X

Me!! Ttc#2.
Second cycle ,5/6 dpo....have tested yesterday an today!bfn- ha ha I'm a very impatient person! Symptoms:
Cramping in left ovary
Extreme tiredness
Wet cm
After all the bfn I'm feeling doubtful just like last month,but fingers crossed for us!xx

I'm 5DO!
TTC #1 and on my 6th cycle off of BCP. This is the first month i've actually used OPKs. We BD every other day and then three days in a row around the time i got my positive OPK soo i think i got my bases covered, hopefully!
I am really trying not to test until AF is due.. i dont want to see another BFN!

forgot to mention any symptoms- Just have had some white creamy cm, but i think that is normal for me after ovulation. SO i guess no symptoms yet!

8dpo here and going nuts, lol!

Symptoms:
Bloated
Creamy cm
Some sharp pains
Emotions up and down

I've been poas since 6dpo, haha! I'm hooked I think.

Af due 17th - eek!

ahh hello ladies!
of course ive tested and got bfn lol
i am determined to not test until the 20th now assuming af doesnt come on the 17th!
we bd quite alot this month so im hopeful..

i wanna know what cm is meant to be like at this time if we are pg but forums on the internet are so conflicting

i hope we all get that BFP, i was driving behind a car earlier and the last three letters on the reg plate were BFP haha im so crazy xxx

Hi ladies,

Can I join in the wait? Im 8dpo and my symptoms are:
Bloating
Back pain
Pain on both sides of ovaries with pressure
gas

I really hope you all get BFP's :dust:

I'm 8 dpo today too but I'm not feeling hopeful anymore! X

Another bfn:blush:cant control my poas addiction:haha:

Me neither ceri! I'm 9dpo today and been p(ing)oas since 6dpo! :D All bfn's of course! I'm turning into a crazy woman! Lol.

I've used like 11 Cheapies today? I know.. I've just thrown the rest of them away I can't carry on like this lol I'm so obsessed. I've got 2 frers coming Monday, keeping them till the weekend and that's it now. I don't even wanna know how much I've spent on pg tests xx

lol, Robyn! :D I did do a sneaky 2nd one today... if that makes you feel any better?

Haha slightly!! I was doing 3 at a time :/ fml..lol
I bent them all and threw the rest away, was gettin ridiculous. X

9 dpo here! AF due between the 13th and 15th. Fingers crossed she doesn't show! x

Haha!! 3 at a time! Lmao - think we need an intervention..? :D

Kirsty - you're the same as me dpo, fx'd!! :)

I did 2 today... 1 ic this morning then a frer later this afternoon - I just couldn't resist. Both bfn so hoping at 9dpo if just too early. :)

Haha I just considered fishing the unused ones out of the bin :/ I talked myself out of it but I still considered it! What is this TWW doing to me Lmaooo.

I hope we all get bfps! X

Well I'm back again! Did another 4 ic and a one step!,,,,I've got serious issues!lol. I'm not doing my self any favors but I cannot for the life of me resist to test!but same time I feel so down every time one damn line appears I swear I'm going cross-eyed staring at the things.. I just think I'm out even at 6dpo....HELP ME

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->