Anyone around Portsmouth that would like a baby shoot?

everhopeful

Reaction score
Hello all!

I have recently completed my training with Tina Bolton (an award winning pregnancy and baby photographer) to become part of the Blue Hedgehog Photography team. This was an amazing experience and I've fallen in love with the whole concept of Blue Hedgehog Photography. I will be covering all around Petersfield and the local area for Blue Hedgehog Photography and I really can't wait to start taking some lovely pictures of your children! Everyone deserves wonderful photos of their gorgeous little ones - you can have a peek at the photos that I took on my recent training shoot on the Blue Hedgehog Photography Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Hedgehog-Photography/199598082444?ref=ts

Blue Hedgehog Photography is unique in that I would come to you to take pictures of your children/children's friends in the comfort of your own home. The host receives a free gift and 10% of the sales towards their own choices. I can also attend baby and toddler groups and we have a great special offers for these groups too.

High Resolution images are sold on disc (and can be printed/emailed/facebooked at will - there are no watermarks or extra charges to use them) and the prices are fantastic value.

I am going to start by having a shoot at my house so if you are interested and would like to know more I can be contacted on: [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you!
Kim Taylor

www.bluehedgehogphotography.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly