Anyone at all see a second line? 0_o

KandaceTTC

Reaction score
My hubby says he sees a line invisble to my human eye, so I did the negative effect and he says he sees it still. When I focus real hard and stare and squint just so... I start to see it beside the T but I think it may just be wishful thinking and going a bit crazy from the tww! Please be honest and call it like you see it.

Attachments

• 2014-11-12 17.51.48.jpg
    2014-11-12 17.51.48.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 45
I actually do see a VERY VERY faint line. How many DPO are you and when is AF due? Do you have a BBT chart to share?

I'm trying really hard because I want to see it, but I'm staring, and nothing is jumping out at me. I'm hoping I'm just blind and that you get your BFP :)

I'm trying really hard because I want to see it, but I'm staring, and nothing is jumping out at me. I'm hoping I'm just blind and that you get your BFP :)

I saw the faintest trace of a line upon my first glance, before even opening it up. Then I zoomed in and it's like a very faint "ghost line." Zooooooom

It's also entirely possible that this 2WW has made me lose my marbles.

AF was due today...nothing yet. No temp charting or anything yet. I may have to pull out all of the stops next month if I'm not pregnant this go round. Wishful thinking causes tricks to your eyes and all. Maybe it just felt so good to hear that he saw a positive that I started seeing it too. Who knows. But I see it here and there. LOL retest in the moening with clearblue plus. Wish me luck! Lots of preggo symptoms and all. All of my dollar general test have been negative and then this morning we did this DG brand test and saw that. Gives me a little hope at least haha if not, there is always next month. This was my first cycle since our miscarriage, so I at least know I can get pregnant. Time will tell for sure! :) Thanks for the opinions!!!

I see something super faint....but i will tell you I got a very faint positive with that same walmart test....then my period showed up. So either it was an evap or I had a chemical. Not saying that to discourage you by any means....I hope yours is positive! I just got my hopes up when I saw a faint line :(

Here's pics of my tests

Attachments

• PicsArt_1412124990512.jpg
    PicsArt_1412124990512.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 21
  • test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 18
google the group "test tweakers". people will get on there and do tweaking and tell you if they see a line. They are like professional line spotters and they'll call it like they see it. Can you post a pic of the nonnegative here and I'll mess with it?

Hey I wanted honest opinions :) So whether they go in my favor or not...I wanna know. No worries...I will know soon enough either way. I'm just grasping at straws at this point keeping the faith til my bfp or af shows her ugly face.

Hi there
Im sorry to hear about your angel, I had a MMC followed by a D&C on 1st Oct so this is our 2nd month of trying after our angel xx
I can see a line but am always very warey (sp) of tweeting pictures and as you say we all get so caught up in the TTC TWW.
Im hoping when I log in later you have posted a lovely BFP, Ill be stalking, GL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->