anyone awake?

EffyKat

Mammy 2 a gorgeous prince
Reaction score
My little boy has been so off today. And then just at 10.30 before we went to bed he threw up... so, now I'm on night duty as he won't settle..
Anyone willing to keep me company?

Thank god for different time zones. :D

Yeah man, lol its weird though Everybody I talk to in england and everyone is up when I sleep usually ( I work nights)

That is sods law! it's 2.34am now and I still haven't slept. I'm gonna be a zombie mum in the morning!

I know that feeling! As soon has I am home from work at ^.6:30 am Lane is awake. so I up until his nap at 11. But as long as yo dont try and knaw your sons leg off I think being a zombie is okay:haha:

Nah, not my sons leg... Maybe his father lmao! :haha:

OH well thast okay then, just add a litt BBQ sauce and your all set,:haha:
I would do that to my OH but I dont want to get fuzzies in my teeth:dohh:

Lmao, come to think of it neither do I.. And to be honest boys smell funny so we'd need a shit load of BBQ sauce

This is true! But I was told human taste like pork( I have weird weird friends) so it may taste alright just got to pluck out the nasty bits.:haha:

People are going to read this and think terriable things.

I've also been told we taste like pork... My friends are totally insane.
Now that you've mentioned it I do think people will start thinking we're crazy if they read this! :p

Its zombie mommy talk. Have you tried swaddleing the LO so you can sleep?

He hates being swaddled, lol, he's feeding now while I laugh at Facebook.. I changed my language to English (pirate).. I have to keep myself amused somehow :p

You can change your language on facebook? Didnt know that one. And that suck, it was a cure all with lane when he was that little.

Yeah, if you scroll all the way down and there's a link that says English(US). Adam loves to be free lmao. Your little boy is a cutey btw

Hey! poor you. It's only 10:15 here, haha. But my LO has bad reflux and doesn't sleep very well at night because of it, so I feel your pain about him throwing up :( Try laying with him on your chest. My LO seems to like that when she's particularly refulx-y.

10:20pm here. Finn's down for the night but didn't burp after he ate so now I'm nervous he's going to spit up and choke. Yes, I am a paranoid mommy!

I should just pump and go to sleep...He'll be up between 2am-4am...

Hey! poor you. It's only 10:15 here, haha. But my LO has bad reflux and doesn't sleep very well at night because of it, so I feel your pain about him throwing up :( Try laying with him on your chest. My LO seems to like that when she's particularly refulx-y.

I think I'll give that a go after he's fed. Thank you :thumbup: I hope your LO feels better soon though

10:20pm here. Finn's down for the night but didn't burp after he ate so now I'm nervous he's going to spit up and choke. Yes, I am a paranoid mommy!

I should just pump and go to sleep...He'll be up between 2am-4am...

Daphne, you're not the only paranoid mum. I'm always scared he's going to choke or something. I think that's why I've been up with him tonight.

Yeah Ive had him get gag-y a couple times on me, it's awful. He was just moved recently to his crib on the opposite side of the room (still only like 4 steps away though)when he used to be in a bassinet next to the bed, but Im scared I won't hear him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->