Anyone been to Disneyland Paris??

JWandBump

Reaction score
We wanna take our LOs in the summer. DD will be 3 and DS will be 1. Our DD is Disney mad! She really wants to go see Mickey Mouse lol

Anyway my question is, is it worth taking them or wait till there older? I know our DS won't be able to do much but it's mainly for our DD (and me) :blush:

Anyone been with young kids? Where the best place to stay and what's the cheapest way of getting there? Many thanks :)

www.thedibb.co.uk - here is the answer to your questions (under Forums)

We took DD for the first time this year at 2 and going again in April when she is 3 1/2.

No she can't do everything but loved it and I mean loved it! I've been 8 times and think it's a lovely place to take toddlers, it's so mesmerising and magical for them. We went in the snow and it was flipping freezing but didn't dampen the mood.

I'd go out of term time and avoid weekends at all costs. I like Davy Crockett for the peace and quiet and self catering element with kids but also love the Disneyland Hotel for it's convenience. Sequoia Lodge though is by far my favourite, it's just lovely and has such a nice feel to it. Cheyenne is great for budget nad Santa Fe has just had a makeover making it popular bunk down and cheap. You can walk to the parks from all apart from Davy C which you need to drive from but it's 10mins max.

Cheapest way to get there... well Eurostar can be good value if you book when prices are released (6 months before you want to travel) but ferry is dirt cheap if you drive but depends on the car ;) We've done Eurostar for £130 return for 2 but also £400 return. But we also did ferry for £60 this year and then £150 fuel on top (you get free parking if staying on site), it's a bit hit and miss. Book everything seperate though is my advice.

Hotels are cheapest through either Disneyland Paris or the Walt Disney Travel Company.

Any particular questions, feel free to PM.

We wanna take our LOs in the summer. DD will be 3 and DS will be 1. Our DD is Disney mad! She really wants to go see Mickey Mouse lol

Anyway my question is, is it worth taking them or wait till there older? I know our DS won't be able to do much but it's mainly for our DD (and me) :blush:

Anyone been with young kids? Where the best place to stay and what's the cheapest way of getting there? Many thanks :)

Its great but depending on the time of year you go the queues are soooo long. Im not sure a toddler could handle it. My younger sister was 2 when we went and she cant remember a thing. My mum remembers standing in queues for hours even for the baby rides and then my sister saying she diidnt want to go on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->