Anyone been told by a clairvoyant..

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
Has anyone been told by a clairvoyant/ medium which gender their baby will be? If so where they right?

I have a lot of friends who are mediums and 3 have told me the same thing... it will be interesting to find out if they are right :)

(Please don't debate on if you believe in this sort of stuff or not, I don't want to start an argument, just want to know of people's experiences :)

Thanks

Hey hun, I saw a psychic in April who told me I would be pg within 2 months and it was a girl and voila - here I am 5 months gone with a little girl :cloud9:

well...about 8 months ago a friend of mine did my tarot cards (not sure if u meant this in ur question but its kinda the same thing?) and she said i would get preg and have a boy...well im preg but am havin a girl

x

Apparently your not meant to go when your pregnant, some say that anyway. But I will say that a medium told my friend i was pregnant before i even knew and she had her dates right and said it was a boy. Then my other mates went to one and she mentioned me again this different lady and said it was a girl.

I am going with theone who guessed i was pregnant before i even missed a period.

My sister was a home carer, for the elderly before she gave up work to look after her LO, she went into work the day she found out at 4 weeks pregnant and told one of the old ladies, who then pulled out a piece of paper from her handbag, which was dated about 2 months earlier and said 'helen, baby boy'! (my sis is called helen!) her pregnancy was a complete suprise to her so its not like she's accidently let slip that she was trying for a baby! Ans she did had a lil boy! :D

I saw one in feb after ttc for ages,who told me id be pregnant by easter with a baby girl,well on good fri i found out i was expecting altho my scan says its a boy,so we will have to see

My Mums a medium :) .
She told me she saw this baby as a girl ... But about 1 week later she said nooo iam wrong i had a dream where they pass baby to my OH in a blue blanket , Blue blanket means Boy she said .
Scan revealed Boy :) .
She allso got my other 2 right , Even knew i was pregnant before i told her lol .

My sister was told by her boyfriend's mum who is a supposed medium that she was having a boy....she was adamant it was definitely a boy. When sister had her 20wks scan, they said it was a girl and when she told boyfriends mum she said

"I tried to ring you last night to tell you it was gonna be a girl"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

By the way...it was a girl:dohh:

I don't completely disbelieve, but there are a lot of con artists out there as well as genuine mediums. let's face it....there's a 50/50chance of them getting it right....it's not rocket science:dohh:

my sister went to one when i first got pregnant and she got told she was having a nephew. well her best mate's since had a girl and i'm having a girl so maybe not!! i know someone else who went to see someone and they said, ooo who's pregnant and she was like, i dunno?? i hadnt told her yet!!

the weirdest thing i had was going down to stay with my sister and the taxi driver that took me to the airport said "your sister's pregnant" i was like, no she's not!! turns out she bloody was!!

I went in May and my medium told me I would be pregnant in less than 3 months..I found out I was a month along in July. She also said it was going to be a boy..guess we will find out in Dec!! Someone had mentioned not to go when pregnant..I have never heard of that and was curious as to why???....reason I'm asking is I have another appointment to see the medium this month.

I've never been to one but my best friends sil went and was told her brother was going to become dad to twin girls.

Emma and Megan turned 4 years old yesterday.

yes yes i went about 3 yrs ago and i have it on tape too that there was a little blonde haired boy waiting for me and i would struggle for man years to concieve. and she was right. very bizarre, spose it 50/50 but there was other stuff she said that no-one cold ever guess.

You've just reminded me that a clairvoyent told me I'd have my baby in October (I'm due in December) and she told me this a few months before I got pregnant. if you read my last couple of posts in 3rd tri, then it's quite spooky.

When i was pregnant with my 1st, a medium told my mum i was going to have a little girl, which i did. This time round i was told i was having a boy, but scan says girl. There was definatly no mistaking her for a boy either, she had her legs spread feet behind her ears :rofl: So i guess this time the medium (not same lady) was wrong. I think it depends who you see, but i do believe there are alot of genuine ones out there, just be careful. x

im not replying about sex of babys but my oh mum went for a tarrot reading and they told her they could see twins comin wen me and oh found out i was preg everyone was like wow twins but 2 weeks later sil found out shes preg and were due on same date so not quiet twins but 2 babys born around the same time :)

I went 4.5 years ago and the woman said I see you with a baby dressed in pink. I asked when this would be and she said "it's really hard cos usually if I see the image it's either far away which means not for a while or quite close which means soon. I was already pregnant but didn't know it. And I had a girl! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->