• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

anyone bleeding for no reason?

babers

Reaction score
I have been having some periodic, super light brown spotting. I had horrible pain in my left side so they had me come in for a scan at 5w 6d and I had a cyst on my ovary that tried to pop. They said that shouldn't cause spotting though. The baby had a heartbeat and every thing was fine. The cyst went away too. I still continue to have a tiny spotting now and then, but today there was a lot more than usual and it was bright red. I am not having any now. It was just for a few hours and it wasn't flowing or anything. I had not had intercourse recently or anything like that. I had a scan last Tuesday and everything was fine at 8 weeks 4 days. I just don't understand why I am bleeding at all. I have 2 other children and never so much as spotted a drop with them. The doctor told me to keep my feet up and relax. Has anyone else had this same experience?

hey hun i hope this helps
Its scary but it can happen :)
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/236029-little-hope-some-you-ladies.html

I had bright red spotting at about 6 or 7 weeks with my son and everything was fine. I don't know what caused it, but all was well. It can happen.
Best of luck...I'm sure everything will be fine.

I had some light brown spotting at 8 weeks (when my period would have normally been due) and had a scan done and everything looked fine. Bubs had a heartbeat and no sign of any danger. I was told it can be quite normal to have some spotting. I hope the spotting has stopped for you and everything goes well :dust:

i started bleeding & spotting since 5wk.... and till now, on and off... i've same experience with previous pregnancy, due to placenta previa... but not as often as this one... went for scan, and dr said everything's fine... baby have a normal growth... wait for next appointment in next 2 weeks, dr should be able to detect why i still bleed & spotting...

Babers, I'm the same as you - two previous pregnancies and not a single episode of spotting. This pregnancy I had a bleed at 8 weeks (bright red) and then several episodes of lighter spotting since - every time I go for a check up all's well. Trying not to worry but just hoping there will come a day when I can truly say I'm not worried / freaked out by it!!!

Wishing you all the best! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"