Anyone braving the shops today?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
We went for a wander around the shops this morning and they weren't that busy, surprisingly. I bet food shops are packed though!

I went to Tesco at 9am and it was surprisingly not busy at all! I'm not going back out (it is absolutely horrid outside anyway, heavy rain and wind) and I'm hoping my mum can pick the girls up from their dads because I dread to think how busy the train will be! (It leaves from Glasgow and its jam packed in August, we'd be lucky to get on at all today!)

I really need to go to M&S but don't want to at all. I probably won't even make it in time I've got so much to do in the house today! Only need socks but they are part of sil's husbands Xmas gift and if I don't get them he's hardly got anything. May be lazy and print a £20 M&S voucher instead and say I left it too late and couldn't face the stores :lol:

NO! LOL Everything has been packed the past week and the traffic has been horrid. I can't imagine what it'll be today. I'm spending the day cleaning and playing with dd. We have a gingerbread house to built today, then a Christmas party this evening.

Nope, I've only had to pop to the chemist and that's it.
My mum and dad have been to the supermarket for little bits. Not sure how busy it was but when I've been on Christmas Eve before its been quite quiet. Yesterday was horrendous.

Just been to my small local shop and it was really busy in there!

Nope. Never. My mum always does most of her shopping on Christmas Eve. It's like every year, Christmas is sprung on her. I can't even think about it with out freaking out.
We needed milk and bread today, I sent OH to tesco, should see him again in a week. It's normally chaos in the little tesco can't imagine how bad it will be today.

DH went to marks to get our turkey at 6am and said it was getting busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->