Anyone care to lend their eyes? (Update on Page 4)

Looks great! The digi is your for sure. :) Plus I see all the other lines!! Congrats girly!

Now just relax and enjoy these Texas storms!!! lol

I know! They won't stop! I have birthday parties out doors for the entire month and we might all be stuck inside watching cartoons at this rate.

I see you're from Texas too! :)

I know! They won't stop! I have birthday parties out doors for the entire month and we might all be stuck inside watching cartoons at this rate.

Yes ma'am. I am in Clarksville, between Paris and Texarkana. We had a really bad one here on Tues! I can't believe how much it has been raining! I guess come summer we will wish it was raining lol..

Yes ma'am. I am in Clarksville, between Paris and Texarkana. We had a really bad one here on Tues! I can't believe how much it has been raining! I guess come summer we will wish it was raining lol..

Awesome! That is the Texan way, we complain about the cold in the winter, the rain when we get it, the rain when we need it, and the heat in the summer. Haha

Awesome! That is the Texan way, we complain about the cold in the winter, the rain when we get it, the rain when we need it, and the heat in the summer. Haha

lol amen to that! But we are still the best state in the union! lol

Oh yay! Fellow Texans! It's flooding in a lot of areas here in Houston! It's crazy!

Oh yay! Fellow Texans! It's flooding in a lot of areas here in Houston! It's crazy!

Houston has been getting it bad. My heart is still heavy for that poor grandmother and her grandkids that died in the floods a few weeks ago. :( Looks like we are in for storms until Sunday.

Yay! I think Houston is probably getting the worst of it. It's pouring here in Dallas right now.

Rain hasnt really started here yet but the winds are picking up and it is getting super dark so it is about to be here.

So here is something I am sure y'all can relate to. I live out in the country and absolute hate snakes. Well we had a 6 foot snake on our porch yesterday right near the living room window and it totally creeped me out. I can deal with the other critters and wild animals but I absolutely hate snakes!! We live on 2 acres and this was the 4th snake we have seen this week!! *shudder*

Yay! I think Houston is probably getting the worst of it. It's pouring here in Dallas right now.

Rain hasnt really started here yet but the winds are picking up and it is getting super dark so it is about to be here.

So here is something I am sure y'all can relate to. I live out in the country and absolute hate snakes. Well we had a 6 foot snake on our porch yesterday right near the living room window and it totally creeped me out. I can deal with the other critters and wild animals but I absolutely hate snakes!! We live on 2 acres and this was the 4th snake we have seen this week!! *shudder*

Oh my gooosh! I do not like snakes. So creepy!

I'm a city girl but when I visit family who live in the country I'm like, "how do y'all do this?" LOL

I'm a city girl but when I visit family who live in the country I'm like, "how do y'all do this?" LOL

"City folks just don't understand" lol.. Girl I was a city girl till last year so it is new to me too. I absolutely love most of it though. The snakes though creep me out. I told Justin, kill it with fire!! LoL thankfully it wasn't a poisonous one. We did however have 2 copperheads and those were promptly shot and heads chopped off. Not taking any chances lol

"City folks just don't understand" lol.. Girl I was a city girl till last year so it is new to me too. I absolutely love most of it though. The snakes though creep me out. I told Justin, kill it with fire!! LoL thankfully it wasn't a poisonous one. We did however have 2 copperheads and those were promptly shot and heads chopped off. Not taking any chances lol

Haha! "Kill it with fire!" Love it.

Copperheads? Oh my word!

I guess they're looking for high ground?

Could be! I didn't even think of that!

The rain has started and it is a doozy. As long as no tornadoes though I am good lol..

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

Top test on the Wondfo's is this morning with FMU, the one below it is late last night after not too long of a hold (maybe 2 hours).

Same with the dollar store tests.

I think they are getting darker! :)

I can definitely see the Wondfos getting darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->