Anyone care to SS with me? lol

lace&pearls

Mummy with PCOS
Reaction score
Hello! I can't sleep! anyone care to share their Symptoms?

I am a bit of a tricky one, as after having thought I wasn't ovulating for 3 months (due to lack of temp rise & AF) I had a blood test which said I was in my luteal phase and had ovulated :shrug: so to be fair I don't even know if I have def. ovulated or not, although I should think the blood test is probably more accurate than my charting skills :haha: well let's hope so..

Anywho my blood test was on the 11th of May, making me 12DPO at the least? (well technically 13 now it's 12.50am here but you know...)
And! .. I think I may have had a couple symptoms! although it may all be in my head!!! I have been nauseous for the last couple days, haven't been sick, just nausea bleugh. Been very tired, I fell asleep earlier on the sofa and now I'm not as sleepy any more due to the 3 hour nap :( lol
Although I think the nausea may be caused by excitement :wacko: anyone else had that?
I did a test this morning, saw what I *think* was an evap, but only time will tell I guess... should I be sad that I haven't gotten a positive?
My temp is low though :-S but then on the other hand it never went up before so f*** knows perhaps my thermometre is dodgy?!?
Also I think my boobs are a bit sensitive! and I never get that!

how's everyone else doing??? x

Hey, didn't want to read and run. I'm having all sorts of symptoms, but now think it may be more about finishing my degree than pregnancy :/

But I can't sleep either after an impromptu nap when trying to write an essay!

lol hehe :haha: sounds like me when I was at uni, hope the last few weeks aren't stressing you out too much! :hugs:

Hey, didn't want to read and run. I'm having all sorts of symptoms, but now think it may be more about finishing my degree than pregnancy :/

But I can't sleep either after an impromptu nap when trying to write an essay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->