Anyone care to take a peek?

FutureBabyG

Reaction score
Ok I don't know where to start, but here we go... I had my son December 9, 2015 after 3 IUI's with clomid (last cycle ended in ectopic/ emergency surgery with left tube removed), 1 cycle of femara (bfn) and finally a bfp on injectable medications and iui. Found out my progesterone was very low and could have lost pregnancy even on suppository progesterone. I had to be put on estrogen patch and progesterone shots once a day. I have been breastfeeding him since he was born and recently cut down on feedings so we could start trying for #2.

My first cycle was December 1, 2016. Then my next cycle was January 3, 2017, I usually ovulate around cd 17-19 on my own but do to breastfeeding I didn't ovulate until cd 25 or January 27. I saw my obgyn on February 8 and due to my history she wants me to call as soon as I get a faint positive to get blood work done. While I start my progesterone suppository 3dpo every cycle until bfp or 14 dpo; which I did this cycle but I stopped it early because I had my appointment and I didn't want to have the progesterone mess during my appointment so I stopped it the night before (11 dpo) after I took a wondfo in the morning and didn't see anything. The day of my appointment, I took a test and felt like I saw a line but not really. I pulled the day before out of trash and of course I felt like I saw a line on that one too (but ruled as evap since i didn't see it in timeframe). Well I showed my husband and of course he saw both of them, but we have had line eye before so I ignored it and went on. While af started friday February 10 which was 14 dpo which I would expect from the progesterone stopped. Started to count it as a new cycle but my last two cycles were VERY heavy, but I figured no cycle in two years i felt it was normal for my afs to be heavy until everything regulated again. However, this af was different cd 1 heavy with cramps, cd 2 medium, cd 3 light to moderate cd 4 light to spotting, cd 5 today this morning dh woke up with calf spasm @ 4 am and so I woke up. I starred having af cramps again went to the bathroom and had dark red bleeding again. Put in a tampon and laid on a heatpad and went to bed at 1030 am I went to the bathroom and tampon only had a little blood, so I felt very odd about the bleeding and cramps so peed on a hpt. Hopefully the HPTs attach. What should I do? Do I call for blood work or wait it out? Evap?

20170215_104849_resized.jpg
This was 1 minute after taking the HPT

20170215_121106_resized.jpg
This was 3-5 minutes after taking the HPT

20170215_121116_resized.jpg
Another angle.

Attachments

• 20170215_104821_resized.jpg
    20170215_104821_resized.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 37
Should I call for a blood test? Or is this a nasty evap? Anyone have experience?

Hmmm.... hard to say... I wish I was better at ICs. I would say you'd rather be safe than sorry. Either take a FRER to confirm or go do the blood test - IMHO there's something

Have you got any other photos where they aren't on the packets? The reflection makes it really tricky to see

I definitely can see a line on the 3rd picture, I think it's worth having bloods done.

I can see a line. Could you maybea get a frer and if it has a line go for bloods. Or maybe just have the bloods done. The results will confirm either evap or prenancy. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->