Anyone CD 1 today - Sept 10th?

Sorry she got you kand Ks mama......
good to hear you have medical coverage........
and I say hurray for July babies.......i was one and OH was born the next day 3 years later!!

Chilly has a younger man, wooohhhhooo, think I knew that already but....

Thanx ladies. Hopefully those of us that didn't get our BFPs this cycle will be heading over this time around to join the rest of you in 1st Trimester.

Aww sorry K&Ks mama! fingers crossed for you this cycle! xxx

Thanks amber 20 and ju bubbs.....should we start a new thread for this month chilli, jjf and ks mama? I am due to ov anyday.......so if I am not on here you know where I'll be....chin chincha bow wow. LOL. Get bd'ing girls so we can move on over to first tri! I am sending you lots of babydust.

Sorry the witch got you KandK but I love your postive thinking for a june/july baby, keep it up hun!

Well I did another test today, FRER and there was definiely two Lines :bfp: :cloud9: (did an IC as well and the line was darker but quite faint still, is that normal? The FRER was faint but very noticable, you didn't have to tilt, or squint to see it :rofl:

I am gonna try the CB digi either tomorrow morning or on Friday (properly wait til friday to make sure I have enough HCG before I do, don't know why but a big NOT PREGNANT staring at me is sooo much worse than just one line showing lol).

I feel quite positive about this month but I would like to get to 6 weeks before I become too excited, who am I kidding, as long as there is a line by the end of the weekend I will be shouting from the roof tops :rofl:

Good luck Kittie - but it looks great! The lines will get darker....sending loads of babydust.

I had my first BFP on the Oct 2. My IC tests were never that dark until this morning and it was finally as dark as the control line.

Its mad how they just don't show it yet they are suppose to pick up HCG at 10Mui which is very low! There is a very faint line there but I wouldn't have believed it if it wasn't for my lovely lovely FRER :rofl:

Congrats Kittie!!! Sounds like a BFP to me.

I started a new thread, I can rename it if you like.... unless someone else has... I looked and didn't see a thread by any of us. I am going to change it because we all got AF on different days, so for now I am going to name it Come on July Babies! Hop on over girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->