Anyone CD 1 today - Sept 10th?

Yay Applegirl- your ticker looks fab!!!!! Enjoy your pregnancy without worrying.

KandKsmama- I hope you see definite line very soon.......
I am also due for Af today....and have had very small tiny cramps.... but they are more like aches.....not strong crampy...hard to describe.....but als saw a bit of yellowy-kind of pink cm...with an internal t.paper check yesterday...but nothing more since.

[-o<

Oh gosh Tammy! It sounds so good. My fingers are crossed for you love! Are yoou testing today?

Only test I have is whether or not I see AF...
Its not as bad as seeing a :bfn:
BUT if she's a bit spotty and not really a true AF then I will test in a few more days.
( I am getting bitchy tho' and saw a bit of red just now ( internal check)....so I am not to hopeful..BUT you never know. So i will just wait and see.

I checked my calander for Nov...and AF due one day before a family wedding. ( So I will either be just pregnant or bitchy and witchy..) haha and next due date is Dec 4th so 2 more chances before christmas.
So this cycle as #6 soooooo I may call up my Dr. and say " lets talk"
( Im 37 and have had 1 MC......maybe 2) so don't want to waste any time if there are tests I need to take to make sure my body is in tip top shape.

hi chillbilly - I think speaking to a doc is a good idea. most likely nothing wrong, but its good to put your mind at ease.

still no AF!:af:
feeling happy. x

So happy for you apple-
I'm getting redder spotting...so think I will be out by tonight.
if for some reason she disppears then hurray!!! but i don't think so.
I'm in a mood as well.....so its obvious she is on her way.

OH made a comment about how much i have spent in HPT in 6 months..( conversation came up as I mentioned I wanted to try OP sticks...the kind that cost .80 each online).....stupid man....does he not realize that saying that to a premenstral woman is almost suicidal.
So I have been cleaning like a mad woman.....I do my best work when I am pissed off.
How dae he.........I am still mad...very very mad!!!!!!!! but it may be my hormones so I won't get into it with him.
arggggggggggg
anyway.......I will cool off.....just need to read some funny stories in general threads.

Chillbilly - I know exactly what you mean. My DB totally does not understand the urge to test. He just says- nature will tell you anyway next week. I know he is right, but he .... ok now he is reading over my shoulder!!

Don't let this get you down. And I would certainly recommend using OPK. It made a huge difference for us this month : )

Any way - you totally test way less than any of us!!
:hugs:

Chilly, sorry the OH said that, I'm like you too, I like to clean when I'm mad, and thats the ONLY time I like to clean, hehe. Sorry about the red spotting :( I know in the states, once your around 35 or older they will start testing for you at 6 months. I know that you want ALL your history to be there for them, but I wonder if you should leave the possible #2 MC out if your not sure, I'd hate for them to put you off from testing saying, well if you have had 2 MC then you can get prego, just keep trying until you get a sticky one. Of course then again, perhaps saying you may have had 2 now would prompt additional testing? Who knows. Sorry about that bitch of a witch!!!!!

Chilly - sorry about you're PMS.....fingers still crossed that the witch takes a hike for you....

Sometimes our other halves just don't understand the need for tests. I don't even tell mine I am doing them. I think the BFN's can be just as disheartening for them. But you don't test as often as most of us - I can't believe you're will power is very good. I haven't tried opk's but I have heard good things.....and am thinking about using them myself this month.....hopefully the witch buggers off and you won't even have to worry about it.

Still no sign of AF, no cramps, bloating, nothing. Either I need to see a definitive BFP soon or the witch needs to show her ugly face. I hate being in limbo.

Aw Kandksmama- so sorry to hear you are still waiting......
no cramps is such a good sign....
Looks like you are going on 2 days late for AF???
Are you testing every other day???

Roughly yes. I have one $1 store left and I am waiting on 5 ICs to come in the mail. I am going cheap unless I see a faint line then I will invest in a better test.

hey kand, did u do a test? I agree limbo sucks ! good luck x

Hey Tammy- I'm sorry that you're spotting. Just remember, that you're not out of the game until you have a full AF flow. However, it would probably be good to talk to dr. if you don't conceive this month. It's always good to have more info. :hugs:

OH can be so annoying can't they?! My DH kept saying to hold off on testing until my AF didn't show. He didn't understand the importance of testing everyday. :rofl: Every time I would get a BFN he would say, "It's ok, it's just not our month. We'll try again." I know he was trying to be sweet, but I just wanted to smack him because I so wanted it to be my month.

Good luck Kand! I hope you get a def. line.

Still no AF or a BFP. I am going insane. Everyone has left me, I am all alone because you are either in first trimester or in a new cycle group.

Aw hun....I have my eyes on this thread still........
I'm trying to keep myself busy to take my mind off of another AF.
So it looks like you are 4 days late?? Can you goto dr.s and get a blood test?? or woudl they just tell you to wait it out??

Fingers x'd you get to head off to 1st tri very soon!!!!!!!!

Most likely he would, but we are waiting for our insurance to kick in and it might be another couple weeks. I went through half my pg with older DD w/out insurance and it cost me about $1500

Dont worry Kand K,I'm still here stuck in limbo too! Still no signs of af, altho I think I've worked out I'm only 9dpo now!!! Had a faint line on an IC today, BUT I had faint lines on IC's and 2 FRER lt the start of last week, so god knows whats going on!!!

If my boobs start to gurt anymore tho I'm gunna have to bandage them or something lmao!

I'm still checking in! K&K - oh honey - I hope you can find out soon what is happening. And that you can get insurance sorted. We are so lucky not to have to worry about that.

And Ju Bubbs - you must be going crazy with these tests - so unclear what is going on! You are doing so well to keep your PMA.

I am also still so nervous - but feeling more confident each day. I swear I keep expecting to see blood - and so happy when I don't. I'm sure that I will relax a little by week 6... or 8 .... ok 10... no 12! By week 12 I will relax. Here's to making it there. Sticky bean sticky bean sticky bean (my mantra). x

I'm sure you'll make it to week 12 just fine applegirl! can't wait to see your scan pics.. and all the others from this group!

I really dunno how i'm managing to stay sane atm!!! If it was just IC's i could just pass them off as pink evaps, or just a bad batch of tests since they're so cheap.. but the lines I got on FRER and clear blue last week were far too 'dark' to be evaps, I snuck into boots yesterday afternoon and got more FRER, did one when I got home and had another line like I did last week, and this morning.. nothing again! Apart from IC. I dont think it's a chemical coz I still have all my signs, and theres absolutely no sign of af, last month af arrived before tests went neg, so im lost lol.

Might go and get some pound shop tests later, dont think I've ever had any kind of lines on them before!

hyia! im stil checking in too! at least AF hasn't arrived.Ju I used the pound ones and had a really faint line its worth a go!
Kand sorry u have to wait for the insurance must be a nightmare!
Hopefully u can join us in the june buddies group soon its still open xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->